...anons

...anons

Why aren't you eating (((Medjool Dates)))™ after every single workout? They are basically a superfood, solid nectar from Allah himself. If you aren't eating (((Medjool Dates)))™ on the daily, your gains are going to dwindle and shrivel up into nothing

(((Medjool Dates)))™ are some of the greatest sources of energy ever devised by a plant on this Earth. If you aren't eating (((Medjool Dates)))™ you're missing out on gains, and if you're missing out on gains you're never going to make it

Just remember. Zyzz ate (((Medjool Dates)))™ after every single workout

Keep this in mind anons before you neglect your duty to Allah in the consumption of (((Medjool Dates)))™, specifically those manufactured in Saudi Arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19681613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cause superfoods are a scam

>carbs
enjoy your degenerative diseases

A shill wouldn't make those brackets.
You're not funny you're just annoying

Dates and dried plums make amazing binders for homemade proton bars

You're actually retarddd aren't you?

haha your so funny OP

>super food

Shouldn't you be picking the kids up from soccer, lady?

I put (((Medjool Dates)))™ in my oats and it's literally the best thing ever

>look at me im pretending to be shilling
go outside OP

I cut a few up and put them in my oatmeal in the mornings. Good fiber, super high in sugars, so I can use them as a sweetener without adding in honey/splenda.

But dude, I didn't know about them until I went to college and majored in middle eastern studies. They cover them in chocolate as candies, and that shit is unreal.

Protip cut the date in half, take out the pit and put in a cashew or some other nut instead, then cum

You know what's the actual super food?
Pork.

I don't understand, do I have to nut in the date? Last time I did that she slapped me in front of everyone, stormed out of the place and called the police on me

I'd rather eat pork, rice and beans with some greens. OP you're a degenerate fuckwit for thinking that eating concentrated sugar is good for you.

2/10 made me reply

Could you share a recipe of yours?

>fruit
>degenerative diseases

Hahaha

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19681613

Honestly man, I just looked through a few no bake bar recipes on Google and winged it.
Last batch was
250 g dates (pitted, dried)
250 g plums (same)
100 g pb (in hindsight, should have used 100 g roasted salted almonds because you can't really taste the pb and the texture is already soft enough)
100 g oats
3.5 scoops chocolate protein powder (100 g, about 80 g protein)
A coke nail's worth of vanilla extract
Blend in food processor until smooth.
If it is too dry, add water in TEASPOON quantity increments. I learned that the hard way.
Parchment paper on a square pan, pour mix in, pound until flat, partition depending on calorie needs, put every "bar" in a seperate piece of parchment paper because they are kinda sticky, put in fridge, enjoy
Mine came out to about 600 kcal and 30 g protein each iirc

Confirmed fasting Ramadan.

Good preworkout. Now fuck off shitskin.

I pick up a few lara bars when I go to the store. It's just dates, nuts, and whatever other dried fruit needed to make the flavor they're going for.

I actually do eat dates? Are they bad for you/unnecessary?

I fucking love these things but they are really high in sugar. I use them as a substitute for junk food

JeJ