Be honest Veeky Forums, who would win in a fight?

Be honest Veeky Forums, who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J7FORMf-MfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ipx7w_YdKhY
youtube.com/watch?v=c1lsRL1IIsg
youtube.com/watch?v=U5G-Du_LbOM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the one that knows how to fight, idiot. One's used to getting hit in the face, the other one isn't. One knows how to recover from getting kicked so hard their knee buckles, the other one doesn't

Gosh darnit, these stupid threads really grind my gears.

Bruce

Bruce
>5'7"
>~130 pounds
Ahnold
>6'2"
>~250 pounds

Being good at martial arts may close the gap if its like 50 pounds, but this is not even hard. Terminator wins big.

Bodybuilders literally can't fight though dipshit

>Probably the one that knows how to fight, idiot. One's used to getting hit in the face, the other one isn't. One knows how to recover from getting kicked so hard their knee buckles, the other one doesn't

You know Bruce was just an actor right?

Shitty troll.

Let me try: You know Arnold was just an actor, right?

Yeah, but if you read what I posted, a 120 pound difference in weight makes the big guy a challenge no matter how little training he has. This sparring between Clegane and McGregor shows it off perfectly. The little guy has such a disadvantage with strength and reach that it really becomes a dance for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

He did know how to fight well. He had fame in asia for being really good at street fights.

That mountain guy actually knows how to fight tho

That is no a real fight, just light sparring. McGregor would be dead if the Mountain was willing to take a hold on him. But the Mountain is not a regular bodybuilder either.

Speed would be the determining factor here. Bruce Lee wins.

Arnold will get knocked out if he doesn't at least protect his chin. If he knows at least the basics of fighting then he will win though. The pure strength difference is just too big, its like comparing a female pro fighter to a male amateur.

>street fights.

Muscle doesn't protect you from a kick to the knee and a punch to the temple. It is absolutely retarded to think that Arnold would stand a chance.

Fair's fair he does have MMA training, but not at a UFC level. Also Arnold has trained in a few martial arts, though he only kept with it for a short time.

That's my point. Skill is important, but a size disparity as big as Bruce v Arnold kind of diminishes that importance.

The autism in this thread is more than I can handle.... I am a huge martial arts fan, I have been practicing since second grade (Black belt in Tae Kwon Do,currently doing Hapkido), but I also used to lift a lot in High School. The reason I stopped lifting that much is because lifting actually makes you WORSE in fighting. You need to have relaxed muscles to be able to execute the techniques properly, and you need to be strong but agile and light so that you can endure fighting (sparring is exhausting), that's the reason most martial artists are thin yet muscular. Arnold would get his ass kicked any day....

Arnold, because he's not dead.

yes he is

youtube.com/watch?v=poiS5RsTObQ

yea look how legendary name of gracie fucked up this fat jucied slob of shit

Arnie was a soldier too.

>soldier
>aka served one year in reserve

uhh you never went to rserve did you?

>go to resreve
>a lot of screaming at you
>you made your bed wrong
>do pushups faggot
>more pushups
>hehe now we stronk
>go running
>everyone gets 2000 cal meal
>buy whey
>sergeant finds it in your locker room
>into the trash it goes
>finally some shooting practice
>you got 30 bullets per week to train
>s-ssiir will we learn how to fight?
>point your fucking rifle in guy direction and kill him

youtube.com/watch?v=J7FORMf-MfQ

yea.. reserve is great

>Arnold would get his ass kicked
>I have a black belt in Taekwondo

Stop practicing a bullshit martial art and maybe your opinion would be worth a shit

You showed that martial artist, internet fitness enthusiast.

>implying ITF Tae Kwon Do is shit
>implying Hapkido is shit

tell me more about your lifts and how awesome they'd make you in a fight

>The one that knows how to fight

So...neither?

>W-what? Our martial arts aren't bullshit! Stop lying! It can't be bullshit, I've spent years learning it!

Sunken cost fallacy at its best. Stay mad you fucking clowns

But taekwondo and hapkido are shit. T. 1st gup in ITF, 3rd gup in WTF and 5th gup in KHF hapkido. 9 years total training in kma. 9 years almost wasted. A few good kicks. That's all I got out of those 9 years. Don't even get me started on hapkidos "grab my wrist, no my other wrist" bullshit.

if arnie could grab him the screaming ching chong would get crushed by pure force.

if ching chong running around arnie fast enough he would win.

Arnold was also more athletic than your average bodybuilder. According to Drasin, they'd run before/after workouts. Guy could probably surprise a few people. Todays pros wouldn't stand a chance without any fighting experience.

Whichever one could grapple. 1v1 fights ALWAYS come down to whoever is the better grappler.

Grappling is the only legit martial art. Kicks and punches? fuck that noise.

Throw some kicks at me white boy while I choke you unconscious with your tshirt then snap both your elbows while your out, and watch you flail around like a jellyfish when you try and get back up.

>I am a huge martial arts fan, I have been practicing since second grade (Black belt in Tae Kwon Do,currently doing Hapkido), but I also used to lift a lot in High School

lol wtf, i actualy thought that bruce lee was alive till this day

This. 1v1 always ends in a grapple unless one guy knocks the other one out cold before anything else can happen.

I mean, I totally agree with you that he has a big disadvantage here, the Mountain clearly intimidates the shit out of him and has a huge advantage based on size and reach alone. But a part of me can't help but think that MacGregor has more than a chance if he did hit-and-run, targeting joints like the knees and ankles.

i hope you faggots know that wing chun was bruce lee's style right? a style designed to fight bigger and stronger people than you, arnold would not have a chance against bruce lee, not only because of his fighting experience but his speed and precision, all you have to do to take someone down is hit the weak bodyspots, it doesn't matter how muscly you are your body will still have weak spots.

there's always this one fuckhead who thinks size matters to the point that someone completely inexperienced could take on someone who actually can fight

get your brain checked, one can fight and the other can't, end of story.

>tfw when 90% of fit can beat your ass because all you learn is fundamental punching and kicking.
>5'5" muscle rushes you and strangles you with autism strength
>Later nerd

This is what happens when true martial artist fights againts strongman: youtube.com/watch?v=ipx7w_YdKhY

you do know that MacGregor is only playing with him? This is another great example what happens when bodybuilder fights against real martial artist: youtube.com/watch?v=c1lsRL1IIsg

Weight equals strength. Bruce Lee would definitely win over a guy in his same weight class, no doubt, but Arnold, despite having very little to no fighting experience, would just punch Bruce Lee and he would lie there like a dead fish.
Arnold weight in his prime 110 kg, Bruce Lee never weighted more than 55-60 kg. If you weight that much and it's mostly muscles, you can win a fight over anyone who has fighting experience but is 40 kg lighter than you.

Besides that, muscle mass equals strength too, every Powerlifter who looses weight looks like a Bodybuilder, Bruce Lee has no real muscle mass to begin with, he had just a very low bodyfat.

The one who spent all of his life fighting. Don't get me wrong, Arnold with Bruce's training would be goat, but that's an oxymoron.

this

this
I've been lifting heavy for the past two years and it's becoming much harder to go through a sparring session. fuck this.

Those guys are a lot closer in height and weight than Bruce is to Arnold, or MacGregor is to Clegane.

youtube.com/watch?v=U5G-Du_LbOM
is there now enough heigh and weight difference? :D

Wing chun was one of his styles. Bruce was strong as fuck and lightning fast.

ayo hol up we wuz grasshoppaz n sheeit

today? arnold.

You're thinking of your mother, africa, and street blowjobs.

what would win in a fight: you shutting the fuck up, or everyone having to listen to your gay questions?

Point taken I guess, though I'd still like to see a guy comparable to Arnold's size and strength instead of some big-ass kickboxer. Also, why isn't big dude more aggressive with his fighting?

He said in an interview that he really had to take a dump, and actually sharted a little after one of those body blows from macgregor.

You learnt at a shit school. I'm (was) a second dan, competed at world champs. I've been in 3 actual fights, all 3 were guys over 6' with ~10-25kg on me (I'm 5'10, 72kg) and I beat every one easily.

Bruce. It's not the strongest hit that gets you, it's the hit that you don't see coming.

So why every time we have a thread like this does everyone have to insist that the fight would go one of two ways every time? It's a fight, fights can get dirty, unexpected shit can happen. IMO yes, Lee could kick Arnold's ass, but he'd have to dance around him, and one fuck up is all it takes for Arnold to get him in a hold, and then Lee is fucked.

Probably Bruce. Even Tyson admits he'd have lost to an MMA fighter

Aight, I'll concede that it's totally possible for MacGregor to take the Mountain. Use hit-and-run tactics, target his legs (or if this is no-holds barred, destroy his kneecaps and joints), then attack his upper body and head when his mobility is gone.
Arnold has a good chance though if he tries to grapple, since Bruce didn't do much of that.

If this fight was real, it'd be a great one to watch.

If Arnold can't grapple, he'd lose by UFC rules.

They're obviously doing it for show

I'm a 15th dan. I think I wiped my ass with a second dan this morning, hard to tell since you puny faggots are barely a blip in my perception. I don't even scrape your corpses off the bottoms of my feet until the meat of your bodies accumulates into something I can see, which I estimate is a few thousand of you. Begone.

If Bruce Lee couldn't avoid or guard a punch from a man with very little fighting experience, and Arnold knew how to throw a proper knockout punch.

Oh yeah? Well I'm Dan Dan the Drywall Man motherfucker. Bring that shit in here, see what happens.

>>Asking a question to a board filled with people w ego issues.
>>Please go to your local fightclub to experience instead of mumble your bait that arnold could win.

You're trolling right? You know he owned a Kung Fu school before his acting career. In fact he also taught white kids and the other Kung Fu masters didn't very much like this. They then sent their biggest baddest fighter to him with the 'request' to stop teaching western kids and Lee proceeded to kick the shit out of him. He had a whole martial arts career outside of acting.

Check out his one inch punch and six inch punches. He would absolutely kick Arnold's ass.

Yeah, I know about Bruce Lee's one inch. Heard it made him a legend in China because it was the biggest anyone had ever seen.

Kek

Is Arnold some sort of grappler? If not, then still Lee. I know Lee had some grappling experience.

What do you expect from people who can't fight and lift weights in order to LOOK like they can?

Of course they're going to defend their own.

Arnold would win. Not fair fighting a corpse skeleton.

Wrong. Otherwise Mirko Crocop, Junior Dos Santos, Alistair Overeem, Anderson Silva, Conor McGregor etc would have never won a single fight considering they're strikers.

If a striker has done enough grappling to be defensive at the very least, he will stuff takedowns and KO his opponent.

Basically....

Grappling>Striking
Striking+Grappling>Grappling

Damn
Came here to post this

Not really. There's a boxing video of him getting his ass whooped by a no name chubby boxer

The one that is still alive.