I'm not even baiting. I'm seriously stupid and curious

I'm not even baiting. I'm seriously stupid and curious

If everyone has abs that are just covered by fat then how come you can't feel them when you press into your stomach?

I don't neglect my core and I'm able to do plenty of cool things with my core strength, but I only feel my abs when I press into my stomach AND flex.

I'd say I'm a around 20% BF. Is that still just too much fat on my belly area for me to just normally be able to feel it somewhat without pressing against my stomach or what?

Does flexing my abs make it push through the fat and is that why I can feel it then or my abs not "strong" enough?

lose fat

im 20% and i can only feel upper 2 blocks of abdominals if i flex

>cool things with core strength
like what? doing 30seconds plank?

You wont get hgh gut naturally

Because you are too fat.

>cookie cutter is seriously stupid and curious

fucking brazillians

>I only feel my abs when I press into my stomach AND flex

Of course. Relaxed muscles are soft. Hard to distinguish from soft fat by feel. Relaxed abs may look like a six-pack, when they are built enough. But I think most people would need to flex to show the shape of their abs, even if their BF% is

Handstand and crow so far

>that guy in the back who isn't even watching

this and your core probably isn't strong enough.
how much do you squat

220 lbs 3x5

Kinda scared too go further because I had microfracture surgery on my knee two years ago

but but thats a refle....

Why is she relaxing on one guy's arm and holding another guy's hand?

guy friend #1 and guy friend #2 duh

heh j-jokes on u summerfag

I don't see any men in the picture.

tip.jpeg

I mean the webm, not the actual movie below

that is a mirror

Holy fuck that webm hahahaha

Everyone has ABs, they grow more pronounced with training. Once they've been built up you should be able to feel them without flexing.

Not not everyone has a six pack. Ab formation is genetic, most people have a 4 pack, some have a 6 pack and some freaks have an 8 pack.

So if you only gave 4 no matter how well you train your ABs or how lean you get you will still only have 4.

>Coal burner girls
>Can't tell fiction from reality

jesus?

>doesn't see jesus
out you godless heathen

I'd smack that bitch in the white if she violently jerked away from me over a TV show

Read sauce in sticky: Around 12% to see abs.

Is this the walking dead? Whenever I don't get something I assume it's to do with the walking dead.

It is, some Chink named Glenn dies

>Coal burner girls
All those people are hispanic dude