Banned from only 24 hour gym in town

Furious, what the fuck do I do now? I got an email sent with absolutely no option for me to respond or appeal in any way it's fucking ridiculous how they are happy to turn away my money just like that it's the only 24 hour gym near me and I work nights so now I am truly fucked I was always a respectful member too and this comes as a shock to me

Alright, let's do this. So what did you do?

so what did you do op?
Creep out a cardio bunny?
Hit on a twink in the locker room?
Wash you squat plug in the water fountain?

That's irrelevant, the fact of the matter is they have not even given me an option to appeal in any way even in an actual fucking courtroom you get to appeal and honestly the more I think about it I think the gym staff have had it in for me for a while

It's the only relevant thing. Tell us what you did, there's no shame here

Nigga the only thing that we want to know is what the fuck you did.
Are you yet another of those "You working out?" dudes?

Inb4 "are you with working out"

>That's irrelevant
Oh ho ho so you did do something fucked up. Shouldn't be surprised you got banned, then.

How did it happen? You might be able to get the membership back, depending on what you did.

Shouldn't have been a lunk, I guess ;^(

WOOOOO WOOOOOO WOOOOOO

I left a spycam in the change room and they found out.
But I just wanted to see who was roiding in the changerooms so I could get a hook up.

But more importantly, what do I do now?

You should be happy they didn't contact the police.

>That's irrelevant
No it's not. Tell us you slut

>they have not even given me an option to appeal
Private businesses can ban whomever they please, so long as it's not based on race/gender/nationality/etc/etc/etc

>But more importantly, what do I do now?
Thank your lucky stars that your ass isn't sitting in a jail cell

Bahaha, so you creepily filmed people naked and you expect an appeal? Wtf could you possibly say to make that situation better. "I wasn't recording them for sexual purposes! I wanted to know who could help me break the law!"

You're fucked. Rip gains. Should've worked out at the library first.

>leaves a spycam in changing room
>wonders why he can't appeal for a second chance
Really made me think :-D

You dun goof'd.
Seek another gym and be happy they didn't report you to the authorities, or if they did, be glad that you'll probably won't be labeled as a sexual offender unless you spycam'd the female locker room too.

You left a spy cam in the change room? Men's or women's?

There is no way for getting unabnned for this, you are clearly a idiot

This can't be real

I'm not ashamed the situation only happened because a female member of staff came into the male changing rooms to "clean" so low and behold I'm now banned

>hides spycam in locker room
>wants to know who's on gear so he can get some himself
You literal fucking autist. You couldn't just go to the biggest guy in your gym and ask? What the fuck is wrong with fitizens nowadays, jesus fuck

I'm op btw this (you) whore isn't me you gullibe fucktards heres the letter

Well aren't you a fucking idiot. You could have ended up in a court room for real and what would you have said then? "I'm sorry your honor, I just wanted to know who I could buy illegal substances from."

Noooo fucking way. You absolute fucking autist.

So what did you do?

So what the fuck did you do

It looks like the gym manager isn't used to using big words, lmao

So did you jerk off in front of people or what?

This is fake. However, no one does steroids in the locker room.

False, there's a fit bin in the change rooms at a gym in my suburb.

Whilst

Giving op (you)'s to detract attention from the other retard

>even in an actual fucking courtroom you get to appeal

user are you retarded

I'm sure there's some retards somewhere that do it there while mumbling about "anabolic window".

thanks for the (you)s, friend :^)

What

Did

You

Do?

# # # # # # # # # # # #

Gullible idiots
This is the OP

It's got to be a troll. Nobody could be this dumb.

You do nothing. Retard

If you're gonna fake this shit for attention, try not to type it in fucking Microsoft Word you dumbass.

Fit bin?

OP here I followed a female personal trainer into the male locker room she was probably going to clean it or something as it was empty she turned around and saw me and asked if I was ok with her being in here I said "YEP, just let me get my cock out first" and zipped down my pants but DID NOT take my cock out or show anything at all. This is is the fucking pc culture we live in today that jokes like that get people instantly banned from gyms.

Kek, you shouldn't do that anyway.

OP here I pushed a chick into the manlet pit because she didn't respond when I asked her if she was working out.

"Clean the male locker room? Madam, I'm a house penis"

This reminds me of an occurrence in my gym. A guy had trouble opening his locker, so a female staff member had to help him. The funny part was that when you enter the men's locker room the showers are straight ahead with no door. So she actually had a good look on three naked men showering while she entered.

Made me kinda horny desu.

Well...did you catch any fake nattys?

Wew. What did you do?

In my gyms locker room the showers are straight ahead and have no curtains or doors, so anyone entering can watch someones dick. Even better, the cleaning staff is made up of only woman, so often when shes mopping the floor or something big bros walk with dicks out like 10cm away from her face.
Kinda fucked up but noone seems to give a shit

Fuck OP. He should've not been a faggot and posted what he did in the OP. He's the real attentionwhore ITT, the other Anom was funny at least.

This is crazy but the exact same thing happened to me with genders reversed. I'm a woman and I followed a guy into the women's locker room. He turned around and asked if it was OK that he was in there and I said "YEP, just let me get my pussy out first" and zipped down my pussy lips but DID NOT take my inner pussy out. I didn't get banned from the gym though, just raped.

Kek, you shouldn't do that anyway.

>this post formatting

you need to go back

>That's irrelevant,
>courtroom
I'd have banned your puny childish ass as well, probably on sight

Fuck off kid

"Clean the female locker room? Mister, I'm a house vagina"

oh, missed this
get lost, perv pretending to be a detective

This made me horny
Just copied the reply shortcuts from below the attentionwhore's post, cbf to edit them so that I don't trigger your OCD user

ITT: ask OP what he did so he can make a story in the hopes of getting on r/Veeky Forums

>Private businesses can ban whomever they please

Depends on the contract OP signed when he joined

The fact you're avoiding all the obvious questions, have no knowledge of the legal process surrounding this, and the fact you're acting like a pissy little bitch when anyone asks you said obvious questions, shows you probably fucking deserved it.

never change, Veeky Forums

Discrimination is an inherent right of private property. You are not entitled to others providing you with a gym membership.

Go to bed Jesse.

>Harassment

Assuming this is real, it's time to shut the fuck up and find a new gym before you get "banned" turned into "pressing charges".

Whether or not you actually did anything, you just don't want to risk having any kind of involvement with that kind of mess end up on your record, period.

You deserve it, jackass

We don't allow faggots at the gym I go to either.
You need to find a gym where they allow faggots. Clue is it will have dozens of treadmills, spin bikes, x-trainers, etc. and one rack for the entire gym. The head instructor will be DYEL, and will ask you to please stop deadlifting because it's too dangerous.
Don't feel bad. This is where you truly belong.

By the way, the guy who runs the gym I go to has catalogues under the front desk and can get anything you want. He'll even do your butt injections for you if you ask him nicely. But, as I said, no fags allowed...

My gym doesn't have a changing room. It's a warehouse set-up used mainly by powerlifters. Big Dave at the front desk can hook you up, and he'll inject you in the back room if you ask him nicely.

how do you fuck up a post this badly

you sound like a rapist bro

There is an inherent liberty interest in having access to loft. You have been denied your constitutionallyrotected due process of law.

underated post desu

Fucking this OP

Despite what SJWs say, women do have it easy and are treated like defenseless angels no matter what happened.

Man kills man = war
Man kills woman = slaughter

You won't win.
Take this as a sign ro start your own gym where sexual harassment is mandatory

lmao I was in the thread with this autist. What happened? Did it turn out to be a troll?

Nigger da faq were you even thinking.

Get me in the cap

"Gym Manager"

lmao you fucking faggot at least put in 'Fake Name Gym Manager'

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

They thought you were a gay faggot

Nope. He is Elliot Rogers incarnate

Is she cute at least?

Ok OP. I'm excellent at getting people unbanned. I literally got kicked from a course at uni because of their fuck up, and had them reinstate me. I can help, but you have to stop with this standoffish bullshit and tell me what happened.

So you were in the changing rooms and a female staff member came in. That's all you've told us. Tell me blow by blow what happened. No need to lie on here; it's anonymous.