>skipping gym
> for a girl!!!!

just kill yourself

>be you
> green text with spacing
> Reddit

probably best you skip bc some brutha will easily steal her from her

>skipping gym days to spend with your girlfriend

and this is how you get cheated on, quit putting pussy on a pedestal and manage your time better dumbass.

you really don't have to though. you make a choice of when to schedule your activities

This is it.
You think it's easy, due to circumstances I happen to live together with my gf. Living together means taking others needs into account.
And often it just does not work out like you want it to.
Time management really is key

be me
shitpost on /fit
have to skip gym for /fit

CHAD

How did you manage to break tfw no GF? I can't meet anything of decent quality on Tinder.

GAINS. GOBLIN.

Don't let her do it, user...

>You think it's easy, due to circumstances I happen to live together with my gf.
I lived with my fiancee' for 2 years and she always tried to keep me home. Even used sex to try and do it. I treated banging her as a warm-up, and soon that strategy of hers went out the window.

>Living together means taking others needs into account.
So how much of your needs is she taking into account? Lifting not that important to you?
>And often it just does not work out like you want it to.
Right, because you let 'often' go her way because you can't put your foot down.

Man up OP, or the slope will get even more slippery (while her pussy does the opposite).

rs i call my gf a gains goblin to her face whenever she tries to get me not to go. if there isn't another time i can go to the gym that day, i'm going at the time i planned.

This goes against your OP. Who are you trying to convince?

but here's the thing, i'm not OP

Good on you. Never let her fuck with your lifting.

My friend is married with a kid, works, and goes to school full time. Still hits the gym 4 days a week.

Hands down, he's doing everything right.

Except the underage marriage part

>Time management really is key
No, not being a pushover cuck is key.

How is every woman's only hobby just binge watching Netflix?

They are perpetual children always wanting to escape in fantasy. Whether that fantasy is in life through manipulation or on TV, it doesn't matter.

How to use this information to fuck them?

no-maam.blogspot.kr/2012/06/woman-most-responsible-teenager-in.html
>You cannot expect a woman to be your true confidant, your soul-mate, and your respite to lean upon during the stormy times in life. That is your role for her benefit. It does not work in reverse, for as soon as you believe it can work that way, she will lose confidence in your ability to lead her and begin to resent you.
When one considers that one must "game" a woman, even your wife, in order to keep her around, then it also means that you must always be operating at a "higher level" than her. It totally negates the whole notion of having a "soul-mate" and means that on many levels, a man will always be alone

>Be me
>Have gf
>Actively bullying her into going to the gym with me so I can get her to squat

How do I get her to go with me? She has a 8/10 body, just no booty.

My wife threatened to divorce me last year during some rough times. She completely cut me out and i was totally alone.

It's best to not rely on anyone else for happiness or emotional support. When shut goes down, you're in it for yourself.

In the plus side, i turned things around on her (giving an ultimatum) and got my balls back. It's unfortunate that the person that cares less has more power in the relationship, but welcome to reality...

>It's best to not rely on anyone else for happiness or emotional support. When shut goes down, you're in it for yourself.
Actually, outside of yourself, this is what true guy friends are for.

Guy friends and if you are lucky enough, family.

>She has a 8/10 body, just no booty.

This is a contradiction

You're right. With a booty she'd be a 8/10, almost a 9

>be me
>get gf
>i get into work an hour early and take a 2 hour lunch for my workouts
>gym doesn't interfere with my relationship or social life in the slightest

>be me
>have gf
>wants me to skip gym this friday before we go out
>"I'm not skipping gym for a trivial reason"
>proceeds to yap her mouth for 30 minutes
>asks me will I skip gym
>"No"
>shuts the fuck up and accepts my decision

>be me
>reunite with my first girlfriend and continue our relationship (it's a long story)
>she loves watching me work out and she thinks I look really cute and hot
>mfw

why do you have a gf who annoys you?

Because she fucks like a wild animal sucks my dick daily and is susceptible to manipulation and reprogramming

everyone likes to fuck. im just skeptical of relationships that need to be reprogrammed

>Be me
>Age 25
>Never skipped a day in my life when I was younger
>Life was centered around fitness and nutrition
>New ebook on nutrition, lifting, programming oh yea I'm read that shit
>Fast forward to today
>30, don't lift, don't go to the gym
>Sit at home and cry remembering how dedicated I once was

I've never been with someone who's "perfect", it's just a struggle of who has the more willpower, she used to be messy as fuck and I showed her the way, and she is genuinely more happy now. It's just a matter of setting boundaries, if you give way in some situation that has no reason for you to give way, you are bound to get cucked. I learned that from my first gf.

I occasionally skip/rearrange workouts to hang out with my gf. But she does understand that it's importnant to me and I get moody and restless if I haven't lifted or at least been active (hike, bike, etc). It's life. I also occasionally cheat on my diet and have some beers with friends. If being shredded comes at the cost of being autistic and lonely-I don't know if I want it that bad.
I'm still 'jacked' or 'yoked' by normie standards, tho fit will tell me I look like shit.

>be me
>get aesthetic
>acquire gf
>slowly get fat over a period of 6 months
>gain 12kg
>fuck it, need to go back on track
>lots of hard work
>gym 5-6 days a week
>counting macros
>drop 8kg
>4kg to go
>no longer looking fat
>gf moves in with me
>keeps nagging me about too much gym time
>ignore it and continue lifting
>her birthday is today
>scheduled a restaurant for tonight and a fancy hotel for the weekend
>be last night
>apparently she wants to celebrate on midnight
>i say sure we'll have a drink after my workout
>want to go to gym
>"user i wanna come with you, can you wait a little?"
>wait 40 fucking minutes
>she works out for an hour and goes back to the apartment
>i still have more cardio left to do
>i come home 00:15
>she's mad af, ignores me, and chooses to sleep on the couch (lol)
>i cancel the restaurant and the hotel in anger
fucking females man

No woman wants to be with a man that doesn't know how to manage his time, OP

>this
I've literally made my girlfriend sit in the car for an hour while I lift like in the middle of our day out together.

Are you me?

It's nice, isnt it, user? Is you gym also at work?

>your first GF and you went back to her after a "LONG STORY"

Well I can't wait to see your sorry ass green texting about your sad life soon. Good luck with that crippling depression over that one GF that you considered to be "DA WUN"

Hit the gym and fuck your gf for 2 hours as an Cardio replacement.
At the end you get stronger, leaner and your gf loves you more than ever before.

Just fuck her, pussy isn't worth it and if she does not accept your desire to look better, feel better and be better then she doesn't care about your anyway. But you sound like a loser regardless, I think men like you deserve it, you're just as bad.

>be he
>be you as he
>be you as me
>be eggman
>they are also eggman
Mfw I am walrus

>gets fat after getting a gf (lol)
>autistic af about gym schedule
>more than happy to be 15 minutes late for his gfs birthday celebration
>acts like a child in response to a woman acting like a child

This desu kys m8

What happened was that we were in a relationship with each other since we were 13, but she had to move to another place when we were 15.
At the time that we were apart, she had a few guys who would later become her exes, and I had so many exes that I lost count of them.
The only way we communicated at the time we were apart was with e-mail (we both had Internet connections, but she didn't have a cellphone), we later shared our cellphone numbers, though.
We reunited just two years ago and we soon officially continued our relationship.
Our relationship is still going smooth and strong to this very day.

That story wasn't long at all and was dreadful at best. Also;

>getting back with your first gf after she becomes a roastie
Enjoy never making it.

>be me
>get a gf
>last day of romantic camping trip overlaps with leg day
>drag ourselves into the gym anyway

Have all y'all considered that you might be dating grills you're not compatible with?

nice bro

if you can't take 1-2 hours out of your day to make time for the gym, you're not really trying

Is it spam if I only kek?

Never gonna make it

>be me
>get a gf
>we both go to the gym together, sometimes alone

>hookup app
>decent quality

Answered your own retarded question.

Not chad but,

>See a girl on the bus
>Not being completely autistic and unaware of how you come across when talking to strangers on a bus.
>Talk to her and risk getting a girlfriend

Most people, like me, Wouldn't consider dating anyone who frequents a bar on a regular basis anyway.

>Be me
>Married a tall bookworm
>She sleeps in till 9am every day but her ass is thicc
>When she comes to gym with me she only squats
>She makes my protein shakes for me
>Positions my boner between her ass cheeks when we spoon at night

We have never fought and it's been four years together. Find the right one, Veeky Forums.

>Your sleep pattern is fucked
>You're too depressed and find solace in eating
>You're angry about eating horseshit

Just fuck off and man up. Google the wim hof breathing method, get your sleep in check and go to the gym. Dont try to pick up everything all at once but make a plan.

Work out together? Use your brain.

wodifuk

She is very adorable, quirky and fun.
She is this IRL manic pixie dream girl, but she also sees me as this guy who brings her happiness, brightens up her life and makes it very fun. In other words, she sees me as an IRL manic pixie dream boy.
She also loves all things cute and we share many similar interests.
We enjoy being in a relationship with each other.

She's still a roastie and you're still a faggot

Where did you meet a bookworm with a thicc ass?

Fedoras will be mad, but church, actually.

Not the dude you are talking to but you sound upset over him getting a chick back. Most people don't give a shit what other people do except those whom have never experienced it or just never get it. It almost sounds like...ur mad bro ;)

Shacking up is always a mistake

I need to free up my Sundays and go to one of the Latin services in my area.

Not Catholic, but friends tell me Latin mass is where to go if you want a qt 3.14 traditionalist girl who wants lots of babies.

>t. fat virgin neckbeard

>pushover cuck

This is what God is for. Friends are good but there is no one more loving, no one more absolutely necessary to have in your in your life than the Father.

For real doe, the guy must take care of the kids or help out a lot cause that's intense.

>be faggot

bitches are the ultimate gains goblins.

you have to go through this phase though. eventually, if youre smart, youll wake up and realize that your whole life has been a lie, theres a lot more to life than just finding a girl, and you are ultimately all that matters.

after that youll smash a whole bunch of randos, realize that isnt fulfilling too, and then youll be ready for a real relationship cause youll relate to whoever youre with as strong, independent and ok with yourself.

cheers senpai

>be me
>get a waifu
>dont have to skip gym for her
>actually have to increase the physical activity for her

>be me
>met gf at the gym
>workout together every day
>go home and have shower sex right after gym every day

Sometimes life is amazing

>have gf
>interrupts 5 day a week gym plan
>work offers gym memberships for half price as a benefit
>take out second gym membership to go at lunch on days when I see her
>continue making gains while having a gf
>feels good man

I'm too much of a piece of shit for a good traditional girl. Trying to fix it but you know.

>have no gf
>all workouts are perfect
jokes on you guys
r-right?

>be me
>never had a gf
>still skip gym days because of anxiety episodes

Mske them home retard
Buy her the equipment
And tell her
" i want you healthy "

Get a girl that works out with you, what the fuck are you doing?

Good for you but the way you described your relationship made me cringe

You can't even have a conversation with that nigga wtf you been smoking lil man

Checked. But I think you mean Lucifer you bastard!

Trips confirm the antichrist

Its not directly in the office but its a 5 minute walk away, I get into the office at like 8, then take an early lunch to get to the gym for 11, when none of my fellow wage slaves are there.

Its the fucking best. Only has 1 power rack though. And one flat bench press. Considering joining the YMCA near where I live and going early morning (before work) instead.

He's obviously not OP
Op is a beta faggot who lets his girlfriend run his life.

last gf was actually really supportive of me going to the gym. would cook for me when I got back too, was a real sweetheart. shame that didnt work out.

This is how it would most likely play out

>You stop going to the gym completely
>Relationship ends
>You feel like shit for giving up the gym

I have been through it, lost all gains. Don't go through it user

Have her join you! She may love it. I go with my husband 3 days per week and now we share a hobby. We both browse Veeky Forums and talk about lifting on the regular.

Can i take multivitamins and still be natty?

ceasing to lift for a woman is a billion times worse than listing for women

isnt talking to strangers in public like that (bus/subway) just awkward as fuck and most people want to be left alone?

how else do you meet women

yeah, this is not gonna happen op

no

You did it once, you can do it again. You've already put in the hard work, which is figuring out what exercise and diet works best for you... you will fall back into your groove quickly, and be back to where you were in no time, I guarantee it. Do it, user.

devilish

words of wisdom right here