Really makes you think

Really makes you think

>HuffPost
Stopped reading right there

i can only imagine the accuracy of whatever study theyre referring to here, if there even is one

Kek

>millennials
>boomers

We're all humans my friends, this labeling does nobody any good

They dont esercise as much as they think they do, and they dont eat as well as they think either

>Huffpost
Ahhh makes sense

N.E.A.T

Gravity is increasing. The end is nigh

>huffpost

you should literally stop reading as soon as you see its huffpost

This famillio estives
>People (self report) eating and exercise the same
>Now gain weight
What is more likely? That the laws of thermodynamics changed in the last few decades, or that people are now idiots/liars?

>follow the exact same diet and exercise plans
I'm willing to bet that assuming the diets and exercise literally are exactly the same, the major difference in modern times is the lack of discipline when following such plans.
Put another way, fatties claim to diet and exercise and are lying or at least exaggerating

because people are taller
goddamn this board is retarded.

>HuffPost
OP is faggot

>Huffpost

Fatty mcboom boom at work said it's harder to lose weight when you're older. Think she even said it's easier when you're younger. I didn't even bring it up but she sees what I eat and always has to say something. She's 50 and walks with a cane from knee problems from being too fat.

>people are taller
>than 30 years ago

God damn I think you're he retard. We're not talking about the 1880s numb nuts.

I doubt that people are 10% taller than in the eighties. That would be a good half a foot difference in 30 years.

In fairness it could be the case. The average job is much more sedentary now than it was in the 1980s I would imagine.

Stop taking the bait newbitches.

Hit the sticky.

>Huffington Puffington
>really makes you thick

I'd be willing to entertain other contributing factors also, like different hormonal profiles between the two cohorts, and differences in overall physical activity that don't necessarily fall under the heading of 'exercise'. Walking, or woodworking, or even gardening will burn more calories than sitting at a computer or staring at a phone all day.

People may follow the same diet and exercise routines, but the rest of the day used to burn a lot more energy.

Life requires less energy today.

>"it's harder to stay thin ..."
I loathe normies so fucking much

people eat at restaurants and pre prepared food way more than they used to. portions are bigger, food is worse for you, etc. it takes a lot more discipline to make good eating decisions nowadays than it used to. basically boomers ruined everything as usual.

yeah also entertainment nowadays is way more sedentary. there's only so much time you spend watching tv when there are only 3 channels.

>Huff what?
I'm calling the mods

>boomers
>implying it wasn't the jews that monopolized and then ruined yet another part of your life

>HufflyPuff

Been here since 2012 I'm a /pol/lack we rule all 4chins. Now kiss my ring.

God dam it!

Thank you wise heads of government for polluting the country, and selling out to internationalists.

all boomers are scum including the jewish ones

Very fake news

>especially the Jewish ones

Fun fact despite being less than 2% of the population, Jews are 33% of the Supreme Court justices (almost 45% had Obamas nomination passed).

She's technically right. BMR decreases with age. It's not a huge amount though, and isn't a real excuse.

Most people feel they are eating healthy when the they are stuffing their faces with carbs and fat that has a vegetable or green shit drawn in its package, and most people feel they are excerpting when they bought a fitbit.

>heavier than people were in the 80s
Well no shit, I was like 2 in the 80s.

Could just as easily be that the study's accurate but the media is twisting it for clicks.

Hmm the laws of physics have changed I see.

Makes me think

>are they controlling for how food ingredients have changed since the 80s?

It's not the same diet if there's more sugar in it.

>the major difference in modern times is the lack of discipline

I fundamentally disagree with this line of thinking. People are exactly as fat, stupid and lazy today as they have been for all of modern history, the true cause is probably something else that causes a shift in behavior.

>fat

Sorry, brainfart. They're fatter, but exactly as stpuid and lazy.

>Article claims the entire human planet has drastically changed in 45 years and is now 10% fatter
>Extrodinary claims require extrodinary evidence

Or they wanted to appeal to fatty facebook users and keep them in their gluttony.

Rolling for 3 !!!

Best cooking skills, not degenerate, sharp dresser, feminine, not to prude, most likely a good mother.

>Its hard to come up with stupid shit to lie about everyday so lets just makeup bullshit excuses for the retarded cucks who are still gullible enough to think we give a flying fuck about their well being.

Fuck it rolll

let's go

WHY do fat fucks just not accept that they ARE fat? What do they gain from lying to themselves???? apart from more weight

CMON

>muh boomers

This is my least favourite retarded millennial meme

its an unconscious defense mechanism that gives them a false sense of security in an uncertain world

>Really makes you Thicc

>study says diets and exercise have remained the exact same since boomers
>somehow millennials are 10% heavier still

The fat people were right.

Our body is slowly adapting to become the perfect round organism.

Or maybe millennials are just lying lazy shitbags

Bro, we had at least 30 channels in the 80's it wasn't the late 1960's.

>huffpost can't write an article without resorting to privilege

kek

For starters its HuffPo.

Secondly I will pretend HuffPo actually double checked the science and made sure they had reliable sources.

I personally believe this could be the case that people exercise the same and exercise the same. The reason for the change is most likely less active youth that do not have the same LBM as youth from before. The second reason is work used to be much more active. So they have a lower basal rate and use less calories at work.

Finally the idea of hard work has changed and people might perceive they worked hard they didn't in comparison.

Rollan

roll

this right here

even in the early 90s you would never see me inside watching tv or playing games.

Give me that thicc mama 7.

couldn't this have to do with corn being in everything, GMO's and high fructose corn syrup?

roll

hmmmmmm

are you per chance a minority

Fast food is cheap AF, and is lazy millenials can't cook and have little money, so McDonald's it is.

Fake news

High fructose corn syrup is processed differently in the body than regular sugar and leads to insulin resistance and fatty liver. So yeah, it does.

>It's 10% harder for me to stay thin, so I'm justified in being a hamplanet.
They have a point tho, if the research is sound, it will make us look hypocritical if we just scream CICO at every fatty complaining about being unable to lose weight.

Huff Post = Democrat SJW propaganda

roll

>run out of their homeland several times
>genocided
>regathered to their homeland and resurrected their language wish had been dead over thousands of years as the national language
>somehow involved in the leadership of every single relevant nation
>home nation is the size of a US state, surrounded by hostile murderous neighbors yet they're still there
>highest representation in the top levels of just about every industry and government of any single people
>highest IQs
Jews truly are a blessed people

>it will make us look hypocritical if we just scream CICO at every fatty complaining about being unable to lose weight.
No it won't. CICO is STILL a valid way to lose weight, and it will continue to be valid until a case is shown where a guy subtracts 500 from his daily tdee and loses no weight.

god dammit

I'd happily entertain anyone on this list.

roll 4 number 5

don't forget normalfags think drinking lots of fruit juice will make you thin

The article is by the atlantic (idk how reputable that news outlet is), huffpo only shared it on facebook.

But the boomers are also idiots and liars

GMO did nothing wrong.

It's because liquid sugar is more readily accessible than ever. Allowing people to drink an extra 300-500 calories on top of their normal diet