11:53

11:53
Already eaten 4000 calories

Great. Get that strength you deserve.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

you had better stop mocking me

What the fuck do you want anyone to say? Why bother posting this?

Wake up or wallow in self pity and lard the rest of your life. Your choice.

hahaha fatty

are you from /brit/?

h... HOW?

PIC SOMEWHAT RELATED TO WHAT YOU ARE

or what? you shall consume another burger with the fury of a thousand suns?

he needs some FPH for motivation

>16:12
>only eaten 858 calories
>still have 652 left for a nice big dinner

Cutting is the easiest thing ever seriously.

do cardio fatty, now

Sup boogie don't you have some self pity video to make about your surgery ?

Get on that cardio before its too late

who the fuck cuts at 1510 kcal? are you autistic?

>spent the entire weekend eating like absolute fatty again
>feel fat again for a few days
>pretty sure i look like I gained weight
>go on scale today
>100g lighter than before the weekend
huh

Eating more = 2x faster metabolism. However, eating more will not make you skinnier

Oh that was supposed to say 642. I cut at 1500.

What the fuck? What did you eat?

>4pm
>3500 calories
C O M F Y

>tfw im sick and Ive been shitting/diarrhea 5 times a day for the past week
>tfw I cant eat anything without shitting 10 mins afterwards
>tfw all hunger is now suppressed
>tfw im fine with this because im currently cutting for that beach body

teach me

How? Just fucking how? I'm a lanklet trying to bulk, tell me your secrets sensei? Exactly what did you eat?

How do people struggle to eat?

I'm bordering on skinnyfat, and I have to stop myself from eating too much. It is so easy to just down 4000 cals in one sitting.

I WISH I had that ectomorph-meme metabolism. Skinny guys have it easy, man

I have eaten CLEAN 3800 calories

2 last rice waffles to eat i-mm gonna make it bros

you are beautiful as you are, user. Don't let the Veeky Forums bullies bother you.

what the fuck are you eating

Food.
A lot of food. From clean to somewhat dirty

>how to eat 4000 calories
It's a lot easier than you think. Eat calorie dense food. If you like pasta, make a roux sauce (make sure you use heavy cream in it) and add whatever cheese you fancy that night, maybe parmesan, whatever. Slather that shit all over your pasta and then add cheese on top. Make sure you have some bread to go with it, either garlic bread (really butter that bitch up, go heavy on the garlic too because hell that shit tastes good) or get some italian bread to dip in olive oil with some balsamic, oregano, and cheese along with it.

If you still like chicken or pork just make sure you bread that shit and fry it in oil, consider making chicken katsu or tonkatus and then have some home made fried rice to go along with it. Make a heaping fucking portion of that fried rice to put your fried meat on top of, and make sure you're generous with the sesame oil when you're cooking the fried rice.

Shit that's just some examples of easy home made stuff too, it's even easier if you don't mind buying shitty takeout or something, thousands of calories just waiting to be eaten from burger joints or takeout places that leave you unsatisfied and wanting more food. Buy a fucking pizza (no pepperoni though fuck that shit) and then when you get back home drench that shit in olive oil and italian seasoning and go to town. Sandwich two slices together and eat them at the same time if you think you can't eat every slice fast enough. Eating only 4000 calories is fucking easy if you're cooking for yourself and retardedly simple if you're willing to eat shitty food outside. Hit up the chinese buffet or the golden corral while you're at it.

There are people who think the "fury of a thousand suns" thing is funny

My life before Veeky Forums was basically
>walk into Chic-fil-a

>Hi i'd like two number ones, (880 cal), two fries (1040), and a large oreo shake (660)

2580 calories and I didn't even feel that full after

There are also people who eat 4k calories in 3:43 hours, whats your point?

halva