Veeky Forums was a fucking lie. 180g of protein every day, eating till I feel sick, every fucking day...

Veeky Forums was a fucking lie. 180g of protein every day, eating till I feel sick, every fucking day. Cant even stand the sight of food anymore. Gym 3x a week, missed less than 10 days per year. Follow SL5x5 to the letter, and what do I get?

Lifts stall out of nowhere, must have deloaded a hundred times by now. Every step forward is accompanied by two steps back. Over 2 hellish years, can barely bench 5x5 above 1pl8, stuck at same plateaus I was at 10 months ago, except now I have a million nagging injuries to go with them. I look like a formless, shitfaced blob. Random asshats that play a sport once a week walk into the gym with 5x more definition and make 10x more gains in a couple of months doing a random ass programming and ignoring their diet.

It's genetics you fucking faggots. Everyone here that "made it" is just an example of survivorship bias. "Calories in, calories out", "just put in the work" - what a load of shit. They forgot to mention crap like testosterone levels are determined genetically, and if you aren't lucky enough to be born with the right shit you'll never get anywhere. What a fucking farce.

Kek
>fell for the ss meme

Do a brosplit, bro

>being on a beginner routine for more than six months

cucked by yourself lmao

no booze faggot

You weren't eating enough calories.

you only need half that much protein unless you roiding

SL is suboptimal for strength gains because of its volume.

Try a 3x5 program. Also

Are you sleeping eight hours a day?
What are you eating?

Even if you are a genetic dead end you should be able to break that plateau.

Look into assistance exercise to aid you main lifts.

There are about a thousand things you could do rather than bitch on an internet forum.

Also 2 fucking years on a novice program. You are fucking everything up.

It wasn't SS, it was SL. What brosplit can I do?

I don't fucking booze.

Fuck off I spent half the day on the shitter.

Everyone says 0.8g-1.0g per lb bodyweight.

>takes lifting advice from Veeky Forums

You really have to tailor the split to yourself. An example for a starter split would be Monday: back, Tuesday: arms wednesday: rest, Thursday: shoulders Friday:chest, sat+sun optional rest days. Now obviously this is very low volume and would be too little for you, but you get the idea

tfw lift inconsistently , maybe half an hour every other day.
tfw don't even follow a program, some days I squat some days I push some days I pull.
tfw make massive gains and am super shredded
:D : D : D

: D

I usually don't lift at all and I still have sick gains.

Some people are just lucky. :^)

Sleep more you fucking wanker

>Over 2 hellish years, can barely bench 5x5 above 1pl8

that's pretty good for a chick

3 days a week?
That is for slow progress

Height/Weight and caloric intake? If you don't count you can't expect change.

>2 years
>waaaah why dont i have any results

your estrogen levels are too high, try HRT

Then why does this place exist?

Mon Back + Bi's
Tuesday Chest + tris
Wednesday Legs
Thursday shoulders + chest
Friday Legs + Back

>Fuck off I spent half the day on the shitter.

Doesn't mean you were eating enough calories.
You would spend half the day on the shitter if you are 4kg of broccoli but probably not have even breached 2kCal.

you knwo that for strenght routine carbs > proteins intake?

proteins intake have maybe 20g change form bulk to cut, some guys dont even touch it

all you do is manipulate carbs and fats for strenght routine, so hows your carbs and fats?

>SS
>STARTING strength
>doing it 4 2years
kys

Why do people even do SS ?

Why dont they look for a program on internet?

A PT gave me my rountine and it works very good

Monday back + arms

Tuesday chest arms

Wednesday shoulder

Thursday back again

Friday chest again

Im going to add legs after i gain 10lbs, im 5 11 163lbs

Once im 173, im going to do legs

Are you an infowars fan? No wonder you have no problem solving skills.

>Gym 3x a week,
you got memed, son

You miss out important info others have also asked for - height, weight, daily calories, etc.

I can pretty much guarantee you're not eating enough if you're not gaining size.

Where are your lifts at? Just a rough idea will do.

Assuming you're lifting decent weight, you're a fucking moron.

SS, SL and the like are STARTING programs. You're meant to use them to build a strength base - literally if you're a guy who can only bench the empty bar, you can work towards at least a plate each side within a few months. Then you move things up and do a routine with more volume.

No way, even if you're genuinely putting as much effort as humanly possible in, should you still be fucking around on SL after a year. You add 5lb to your lifts each workout, and workout 3 to 4 times a week. Even a champion powerlifter would stall out after a while.

A split only becomes a "brosplit" if you're fucking around with babby weight and not being consistent. Assuming your lifts are decent after a year, you should be fine.

At least move onto a decent PPL routine. Get back to us with your calories and weight too.

Plus, as for whining about testosterone, you're right. Get your levels checked. Assuming you're not lying an eating/lifting like shit, it sounds like they could be low. If so, consider steroids. I did and never looked back. Solved all my issues.

3x a week isn't enough in the gym. Try 6x. Also, eat better rather than just more and at a lower surplus. Sleep more. If you are that fat, do a cut. I refuse to believe that you bench twice a week and can only push 1pl8 and are as big as you say you are. I went from pushing 95lbs to 245 lbs in a year.

I didn't know that, thanks. But I can't imagine eating much more than I already am.

I said SL not SS you illiterate twat.

Thanks for the advice, I'll change to a PPL routine.

I'm gaining some size but I still look like a blob of shit.

5'11 175 lbs DL 315 Squat 195 Bench 155, don't have a calorie count but like i said i eat till im sick every day (also two shakes a day, each with 2 cups of milk and 2 scoops - so technically im on 4SCOOPZ).

>3 days a week
You mong, this only works if you're doing some nigga mode full body shit that lasts hours on end. The rest of humanity generally goes for 5 or 6 days a week.

Dude I'm on 1 mg of Risperidal per day (it lowers testosterone) and I'm still making gainz.

I have bad acne on my back, will steroids worsen my skin?

How does one solve skills?

>genetics
Just to make it clear, if this is actually what happened to you, you're the 99th percentile of the dudes with the worst genetics. If your T-levels are so low, just go to a doctor and get yourself some TRT, or become a trap.

low test is a medical problem. Any healthy male should make gains if they work out consistently and eat right. Just go to your doctor and get trt.

>he didn't GOMAD
baka desu senpai

>180g of protein every day

>eat till im sick every day
That's still no answer on how much you eat. List everything you ate yesterday and approximately how much of it.

>Everyone says 0.8g-1.0g per lb bodyweight.

Only if by 'everyone' you mean the protein powder companies. its per kg not lb of bodyweight

>180g of protein every day, eating till I feel sick, every fucking day.

How can anyone be this much of a pussy? Are you underage user?

Chicken and beans/lentils, Scrambled eggs with wholewheat bread, oats and protein powder with skimmed milk, literally anything else to bring you up to your needed calories. If you think eating is hard you're probably 16-18 years old living with your parents.

You say you have trouble reaching your daily caloric intake but then you call yourself a blob. Literally a retard.

No, it's 2.2 per kg of lean body mass. For most people it will come to a little under 1g per pound.

High est faggot detected

You can always become trap OP

>"pt gave me a program"
>"it's good"
>zero leg work
Awesome, you're gnoring like 40% of your skeletal muscle, retard.

take the contraceptive pill to clear that up

Stay may white boi

>Gym 3x a week
LOL HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR IT

I bet you eat shit and drink soda

M8 I can bench 1pl8 5x3 and I've been going to the gym for 3 weeks what the fuck is wrong with you?

This right here . When you start to stall like that, you're supposed to move on to a bro split or other mass oriented shit and come back to more advanced strength stuff when your gains on the split start to diminish. That's the circle of gains, bro.

And now I've made an ass of myself saying I do 5 sets of 3...

What does the alcohol do? Pls respond someone

calcifies the pineal gland

>180g of protein every day,
You're supposed to eat other stuff too moron.

You know what comes next, fuggo. Put a tarp down first.

nothing except gives lots of calories, im get wasted all weekends and still keep getting better gains than those who dont drink at all.

1g/lb of protein

literally fell for the powder jew

Disrupts muscle protein synthesis