>"71 per cent of women said a date 'wouldn't stand a chance' if under 6ft"

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344762/Women-short-shrift-chap-6ft-Two-thirds-women-consider-taller-men-sexier-smaller-rivals.html

>dailymail
>believing Jewish propaganda

What people say and what they do are two different things. I live in the north of the Netherlands, and many of my dutch contemporaries tower over my 6'2'' frame. Yet, I see many Dutch women with men shorter than 6ft.

Jesus Christ. Just go outside, meet real people and stop forging your opinion on real life with stupid polls on the Internet.

Some of you guys are so fucking weak, just get over it.

I'm 6'5.

Although my dating pool is higher, it doesn't change 1 important factor, arguably the most important factor..........the amount of money you have.

A guy whose 5'5 to 5'9 who earns is rich (I'm talking multi-millionaire rich) is still going to get the girl over a tall dude wage-cuck.

You guys really really underestimate how much women love money, but then again I guess you're all young-fags still in highschool or college so you're not in the real world yet.

Word of warning to my fellow tall young guys on here, do not sit back and expect to rely on your height forever like you have throughout highschool and university, because you're going to be shocked by reality when you enter the real world in regards to women.

This also goes for people that trying to use lifting/gains as some magic tool for getting women.....this only works if you're very young, early 20s.

Men who get pussy in their late 20s, 30s etc, they do because they're rich, not because they're tall or have muscles.

Women can't calculate distances visually though, so as long as you're a bit taller than her you're good.

>Daily Mail
>taking it seriously

I'm willing to bet, but can't be bothered looking, that they have printed similar articles stating height is not important for women.

At 6'1, but with other factors that make me unattractive to women, it makes me laugh how much you fags obsess over height.

If only it were that simple.

I'm 6'4" and even though girls were actually grabbing my ass in high school I was too autistic to actually do anything about it.

Fembots won't judge you for your manlet genes, unless you install the height humiliation plugin.

I see under 6ft men getting girls and living their life and they dont have money

Because these threads, all of them, assume attraction is monofactorial instead of multifactorial.

What you have to remember that after all of those factors you can measure empirically, it comes down to sheer, dumb luck nine times out of ten, and that last one tenth of the time is people out to use the other person for something.

money is the male equivalent to make up.

>women are shallow cunts
more news at 11
What pisses me off the most about this is even though women are so much shallower than men, somehow we're told that men are the shallow ones. Like really? Rejecting a woman because she eats too much junk is not the same as rejecting a man because he's under 6'

I'm 5'6 and will be running money game in the future. My goal is to marry a upper middle class, mentally and economically stable, fit, non-deformed girl

sadly this

All fucking manlets must fucking hang.

Same. Except I'm more realistic and am going for a middle class or even lower-middle class (probably where the best gold-diggers are), probably unstable, but fit and non-deformed girl who's crazy in bed.

>cant even reply to the right guy
CHECKED

ok but you're still 5'6 kek

Is 5.7ft

Is Also 5.7ft - kek

I'm 5'10'', do I kill myself now or should I wait

>upper middle class, mentally and economically stable, fit, non-deformed girl
lel

In movies they put him with girls under his height so he doesnt look small

I am 6'1 autist and I doubt my face is beautiful.

I once posted it on Veeky Forums and people said I was ugly.

I never had a gf,didnt even tried to talk to girls because im autistic.

also I know this 5'7-5'8 chad that fucks newsgirls all the time.

meant new girls not news girls

yeah he will get a girl but she will 99% cheat on him behind his back

>Posts two people who've undergone awful marriages
Thank user very inspiring...

Since when has Zac Effron been married?

>women said
who gives a fuck

post it

Your issue is probably you're in your head too much

Why not just find the girl the right hight then? Should be a chance their

Nigga women
a) don't know what the fuck they want
b) are really, really, really shit when it comes to judging height/size/whatever
So unless you want to go out with a girl who's taller than you (I don't know if someone would want that, I certainly wouldn't, but a 6'5" girl would probably be weird) you will still be fine.

You should also never forget that autism factor. An autistic fuck like myself will probably not get too many women while some manlet with the right social skills would probably have much less of a problem doing the same.

I wont let you to hurt me again.

Mean people

Well ok,

But desu the problem with most men isn't they are ugly, short, or autistic

They just don't have social skills, all of that can be changed...

Let me break down the "thinking" here for you
stacy goes:
>hm I want a man who is tall
>but what can i choose that isnt completely arbitrary?
>oh i know, 6ft is a nice even, mildly tall number
>I only want guys 6ft and above!

when tracy hears this, she goes
>stacy wont date somebody who is under 6ft?
>fuck that double-slut im better than her, my man should be better than hers too
>I wont date anybody under 6ft either!
continue ad infinitum

also, women cant tell height for shit

People under 6' get gfs all the time

It's almost as if girls are people with interests and feelings and go out with someone based on who they are, and how much they have in common

Stfu dont tell them they'll try to better themselves and then they'll really take away muh wymmin

That pepe look like supermang

I'm not looking for a gold digger though, just looking for a girl that is like me and non-deformed face
don't be rude pls
what

>Replies received
>0

Dude, girls can't recognize height, and also part of it is illusion.

When I was turbo auschwitz mode @ 5'8 some girls I asked thought I was 5'5-5'6.
After some girl guessed my 5'10 friend who was pretty big to be 6'1.

Now people guess I'm 5'10 or 5'11.

Bottom line, people, especially girls don't fucking know how to approximate height. Go out there and make it work.

>wanting to get married

Women do not think in objective terms, as long as you make them feel like you are 6ft then you are 6ft to them.

I've seen 5'8" manlets called 6ft by their girlfriends.

As a 5'7", lmao

I think you forget that the average woman has to take what she can get, just like most men.