How do I pick up women at the gym?

How do I pick up women at the gym?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know what YT channel you should watch.

you dont

deadlift them

Jesus she looks like a fucking freak.

which one?

You dont desu.

Lift with your legs

Yeah I'm pretty sure she's wearing contacts.

fpbp

Tell them that they smell nice while they're using the yes/no machine

This

Or be Brad Pitt-tier but if you were you wouldn't be asking this because women would be throwing themselves at you.

>walk up to qt 3.14 who's doing hip thrusts
>squat over her midsection
>sumo deadlift her
>slip on all the pussy juice she just let out
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Ask them if they lift

While a fireman's carry is the preferred way to pick up women at the gym, you should consider the following:

Most women at the gym are only there because they have to. They want to finish their sets/cardio and be gone. Try picking up women at those running/endurance events. Go do a spartan run and pick a few cuties to chat up before/after the event, and they'll likely be way more receptive. Normally they have a beer garden at the end, so there's even more of a chance that they'll be hanging around and willing to talk.

ask them if they are working out

photoshopped to all fuck. doesn't even look human anymore. like a fucking cgi drawing

You show them you have value and you are a man without talking about it all the time

Alright say you and a girl at the gym are both checking each other out. What you got?

>girl-gym-exercise-wallpaper

If I saw anyone with this as their wallpaper I'd take it as a huge warning sign.

>Most women at the gym are only there because they have to

Cardio is free. Women at the gym go there because they want to be there.

Be Chad. Otherwise don't even try.

1) Be attractive
2) Don't be unattractive

>pick up women at the gym
Jesus, guys what the hell are you doing? Just work out. It's a fucking gym.

what if am 2

you don't. when guys hit on me or my friends, we make fun of them and talk about how weird and awkward they are.

When you're attractive enough to talk to women at the gym, women will talk to you first. Moral of the story don't initiate with a girl at the gym.

Me too. I don't go to the gym to get hit in by creeps, I go to the gym to get a quality workout.

What happen if there are girls with big tits or big ass around ?

You have to do something

Bullshit

You dont have to attractive to get girls , retard

Do you even go out?
Do you only see attractive guys with girls?

You can be average face and with a nice body you can get girls

u stalk her, figure out where she goes grocery shopping, then casually "bump" into her, and make conversation. jesus it's like you guys don't even try

This

They're either sluts, dykes or trying to work hard to get Veeky Forums.

Head looks shooped on

Stalk her?

Girls dont get mad if you hit on them at thr gym

Man up

PROTIP

If you need to ask Veeky Forums you are not nearly suave enough to do this.

Bullshit, there are some women who ask me for help in an extremely stupid situation, e.g. girl approaches me when I finish my diddly and asks if I can set a barbell in squat rack for her, I am like "wtf? there are at least 6 barbells laying around, squat rack is free, I don't even obstruct the view in the mirror in front of that squat rack", but still I manage to be polite, sigh quietly and say "ye, sure", move the barbell and come back to my diddly. Conversation has ended, seen her maybe one more time, when I have been doing neck bridges in this faggy pink zone mostly inhabited by land whales and dyels.

tl;dr - women approaching you in the gym do not necessarily want the D

With your hands desu

>Girl here

Don't shit where you eat.

>t. never got hit on by a cute boy

Cut harder, ugmo.

Same as anywhere else: If she likes you then pretty much anything you say will work, and if she doesn't, then it won't. She's pretty much already made up her mind before you even open your mouth.

You don't.

Women don't want to be hit on while they're all sweaty and wearing no makeup. Only the most sluttiest of sluts will actually respond positively to being hit on while they're working out.

For 3x8.

Don't shit where you eat.

If you make a fool of yourself, even if she's genuinely flattered and would otherwise be interested but "has a boyfriend" then it just makes it awkward as fuck from then on, assuming you both go regularly.

I mean, if you strike up a conversation with a girl and get to know them first, then maybe that's a little different, but don't *try* to be the one who instigates it.

Like said, your gym time should be your own time anyway.

To be honest, would you really want women seeing you at the gym? You're sweaty, grunting, making odd noises/faces perhaps, not dressed to look good. Unless you're a fitness model or something, it's not normally a good look.

underrated

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

how dense do you need to be to think girls want to get healthier, most of them are there in order to look better so they get approached more and actually get validation when strangers call them pretty.

Just start talking to everyone and it'll just be natural. Help people who are struggling out. When you see a girl squatting with terrible form or her knee wobbling just say "Hi, can I give you some advice ... ..." and just say hello every time you see her at the gym. Or if you have a crowded gym, "do you mind if I work in with you?" and start a conversation from there if she seems interested.

Holy fuck the autism

>tfw you will never find a cute japanese training partner

It hurts.

>Working in with a woman
They don't have enough training knowledge to understand the concept

Makes sense to me, user

>being that overly familiar wierdo at the gym who's always smiling

>working in with a woman
>having lifts that are in any way comparable to a woman's lifts

>Women don't want to be hit on while they're all sweaty

>To be honest, would you really want women seeing you at the gym? You're sweaty

If you can find a girl who can admit she's into sweat, you've struck platinum.

>can I give you some advice
This is annoying and beta as fuck.

>mocks people who thinks it's not a good idea to hit on the gym
>proceeds to give his advice on how you should embrace your role as the friendly gym creep

To have this little self awareness is a special talent among your kind.

Tilt head down and turn up music

>it's a gym
you can pick up women anywhere. Why are you always such a pussy.

Smile at her and see if she smiles back. if she does, then you're all set to chat her up.

Just OHP while she squats...? There are a lot of girls who squat pretty high, esp the thicc ones

WHO THE FUCK NEEDS CONSENT! FUCK EVERYTHING WITH A PULSE!!! WHAT ARE THEY GONA DO? STOP YOU? YOU'RE A FUCKING TANK. FUCK THEM IN THE ASS AND SCREAM IN PLUSETE AS THEY SCREAM IN PAIN!!! TAKE YOUR WORTH AS A SUPERIOR AND STRONGER HUMA BEING!!! WHY HAVE POWER IF YOU CANT ABUSE IT!!

Oh man. You missed something

Don't.

>t. the demons

What's the big deal?
>she turns you down immediately
>you fuck for a while and then one of you gets dumped

Either way it doesn't matter.

>"accidentally" put on shirt inside-out
>go walking outside in a park or something
>ugly girls/dudes tell me my shirt is inside-put
>thanks bro! and i keep walking
>qt3.14 tells me my shirt is inside-out
>thanks! then i take my shirt off in front of her to fix it, showing off my 4-year-Veeky Forums body
>y-you too
D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

hey that's not bad

Bait or autism? You can never be sure on Veeky Forums.

Has this actually worked user?

you're only creepy if you're ugly, anons

I never would have thought of that

i've had girls say things like "hey you're pretty fit" or "nice abs" and stuff like this but then my autism kicks in and i reply with "y-you too" and walk away

this is my third summer to be doing this and i cannot seal the deal because of my 'tism god dAMN IT

You don't, you pick up heavy weights and call it Deadlifts

Sure man, you don't need only looks but that comment was very specific to the gym if you would like to try for some more reading comprehension next time

yeah we can be ugly and creepy and you can be hot and beta

Go up to them while they are lifting and ask them if they lift to break the ice. It'll be funny because obviously she lifts haha.
Alternatively, the only other time to do it is immediately upon entry or while exiting if they don't approach you.

Rsd Max

>can't OHP LMAO1GURL
>making it

are you b8ing?

youtube.com/watch?v=TBvHbnhl3M8

The first half, yes. The 2nd half, no. Hope this helps friendo.

>upon entry or while exiting
Do you mean if you bump into one another in the doorway? or am I supposed to finish my workout, walk up to her, drop my spaghetti and see what happens, and if it goes bad I leave?

Walk up to her. Look at her as if you've just noticed her presence, look up her up and down as if you're inspecting a freshly carved bow, smirk sexily and say, "Good form". It works bro I've done it hundreds of times

Kek, good observation. Clearly the strangest thing about her appearance

just talk to them about sonic, bro

chicks love sonic

Is it really autism if you keep doing the same stupid shit that doesn't work? I make horrible mistakes with girls due to inexperience but I always correct it next time.

>Is it really autism if you keep doing the same stupid shit that doesn't work?
but it does work sometimes.. I just cannot follow-up with something even as witty as "thanks, should i leave it off?"

that's pretty witty m8

You should approach them mid squat and shout "LIGHT WEIGHT BABY, NOTHIN' BUT A PEANUT!" into their ear at point blank range. 100 % success rate.

i have these conversation-starters in my mind and i repeat them to myself all the time but when the time comes i stutter and stammer and walk away like an autistic. God damn it i wish being lean and ripped was enough

girl keeps looking at me at the gym, should i start to talk to her like a human being?
>yes

I didn't get to the point that I can talk to women without doing that shit until I got to the point where I genuinely ndont give a duck his they respond. They're just amusement to me and I try to see how far I can push it while still getting positive reactions from them. What I've learned is that is not what you say but how you say it. I've seen women laugh at the stupidest fucking jokes. I've also had women fail to respond to stuff I thought was hilarious. I just shake it off and go on with my day. They can't hurt you or otherwise threaten you in any way.

Pick them up and squat them for reps

>rororororo.txt

dear Veeky Forums
i didn't believe in this gym crush stuff you guys keep talking about, until today
i spotted this unbelievably cute girl, clearly out of my league. Didn't think much of it. I glance in her direction again a few minutes later after a set
>she's fucking checking me out

well, shit

This expensive gym next to my house has a wall of fame of people who met at the gym. (IDK if married or dating though)

You have the green light. Try to strike a casual conversation with her next time you see her.