MANLETS BTFO

MANLETS BTFO

>its all about the face

LOL

Dwayne is good looking too though...

anyone got that webm of Christophe Zajac-Denek stabbing that woman to death? I saw it on Veeky Forums yesterday but I didn't save it

>tfw found out today that i was 5'9''
>had always thought i was 6'2''
feels bad man desu

How do you even think that? Did you measure 74" one time or did you just wish you were that tall for a very long time then started believing your own bullshit?

yes

But the Rock is handsome as well as tall ...

I came to post this.

Go back to /tv/ Dwayne

>'Yes! I actually did him [Zack].'Early on, I had to do a scene where I had to flirt with him and touch his waist. It was sort of like a — I wasn’t prepared,' she said, 'It was like an animalistic shock went through me.' I don’t know, he’s like not human. He’s like something Michelangelo carved. I’ve never seen a man that looks like him. It’s incredible.'

i'd give up 20 years of my life to have a chance with daddario holy shit she is perfect

Zac is just genuinely unnatractive and always plays the "frat bro lmao beer and drugs to make me interesting bro lmao" character.
He was better when he was younger cus at least he could be the high school charmer kid.
Now he just has a body that needs to be shirtless and a face thats stuggling to keep its 16 year old look

>Zac is just genuinely unnatractive
post a picture of yourself

Hi Zac :^)

The most obvious bait is the hardest to find

kek

its from twin peaks ya dingus. search on /tv/

I don't go on /tv/

You're the male version of this pic.

Her smile is hideous other than that shes perfect

okay bro

I agree with him. He has an annoying face i don't know.

Efron looks like a fucking hobbit here

Amusingly, he's not that small standing next to the real Rock. If Zach is 5'8 then The Rock is massive height fraud, too. He can't be more than 6'2.

Hell, 6'2 is pushing it considering the chick on the right is 5'11.

the rock is around between 6'2" and 6'3" since always, 6'5" or so was his billed wrestling height

Doubtful. Prime Hoff was 6'4, and the Rock is noticeably shorter than an old man Mitch.

No big deal user, it's not like she'd be smiling around you.

If the Rock is 6'2", the other guy is shorter than 5'8" - notice how Rock is standing with his feet far apart, head bent, and they took the pic from a low angle. Also, Rock has no hair

nice cheek genetics bruh

The Rock is standing closer to the camera. Also, the black chick is 5'11. There's no way the Rock is 6'2. More like 6'0 - 6'1.

the ground is fucking slanted to the Rocks diasadvantage though

Only this fucking site is autistic enough to write 30 posts discussing how tall someone who has his height clearly stated everywhere is.

Jesus Christ

I would give a decade of my life just to live one day as Zach Efron.

you guys are forgetting that an inch is 2.5 cm

>not going to the hundredths place
2.54cm, brainlet

Celebrity bios always lie about height and weight. Everyone knows this.

it's bascially nothing

Lmaoo

That's why women are so stupid about height and only talk to guys 6' and up because these kike actors who are really like 5'4" list themselves as 5'9".

somebody screencap these

this is in reference to her touching his abs, not fucking him

the original quote says "Yes! I actually did touch them"