Perfecting a meal plan

This is my dinner:

>Steamed Broccolli+Fresh Lemon Juice+Pinch of Sea Salt
>Steamed Sweet Potato
>Chicken Breast+Grainy Mustard

I feel like that is pretty fucking solid. I swap proteins/greens/greens regularly in order to acquire nutrients I might be missing out on otherwise. ie. I'll make it salmon, asparagus, and brown rice.That being said, I'm at a loss for what I should be eating for breakfast, and lunch.

What should I have for breakfast, and lunch to hit micros as well as macros.

Kthx.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=606QlJ6uud0
presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/products/productlisting/pc-blue-menu-protein-whole-grain-cereal-with-strawberries.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good dinner, what i had last night

macke sure to take multis and fish oil

other than that, if you are eating WHOLE GRAINS, GREENS and LEAN MEATS then you are golden. But that wasn't your question, since you wanted specifics

for lunch, a slice of turkey breast between whole grain bread would be quite the goods. Add tomatoes and lettuce as seen fit. Shit, maybe even a slice of cheese. Put it on a sandwhich griller and it tastes great.

Breakfast:
Whole Grain Toast
Scrambled Eggs
Fruits
You can also try making pancakes out of almond flour, or mashing up bananas and milk and making a batter out of that.

Walmart has the best prices. Always shop at Walmart.

Also Muscle Milk is really the only "supplement" I take. Whey protein is made by jews.

In the event that you get hungry, make egg whites. I recommend buying liquid egg whites from the aforementioned walmartr. A full 3/4 cup omelette gets you 20 grams of protein and only 90 calories.

If you want to cut back on calories, try cooking spray.

btw, samefagging, but don't fall for the keto meme

if you wanna know more, email me at [email protected]. Love helping others w / nutrition

How much semen should I be getting in my diet?

at least three cums

(((whey protein)))

kek.

Fuck yeah. Thanks for the reply bud.

glad i could help.

I've never really thought about buying egg whites but that's a really good point. Great calorie to proton ratio, and cheap as air.

proton powder is just a fucking meme.

oh shit, i forgot to mention greek yogurt. 1 cup is 120 calories and 22g. Same ratio as (((protein powder)))

don't buy the (((dannon triple zero))) brand. They only give you half a cup a serving for the same amount of calories, and half the protein. Instead, buy the Chobani Non-Fat greek yogurt that come in tubs.

Atm I skip breakfast, eat vanilla 'greek style' yogurt with a handful of blueberries for lunch, and for dinner I use shitty store bought curry sauce with about 400g chicken, black rice (antioxidants yo) and a few florets of brocolli. Rate?

I keep hearing about chobani. thought it was a meme. i'll have to check it out. i think their banana one is good. again, thanks.

IF is a meme
Eating three (or more) balanced meals a day will keep your metabolism from stalling.
Just make sure to count macros and shit. Dinner looks good, from what I see.

youtube.com/watch?v=606QlJ6uud0

also, add more broccoli.

You are also under eating. 400g of chicken breast is like 420 calories. Unless you drown it in oil.

So you're not meeting your protein macros (1-1.5g per bodyweight). And unless you're eating a fuckton of rice, you're not meeting you carb macros either.

From eyeballing it, you are in starvation mode Starvation mode accomplishes

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G

Zach Kellas

who that

No one. But if your name was zach kellas you'd be freaked the fuck out right now.

>close call

so... no fat? lmao.

I'm making a meal planner app and would love help but please tell me the jew thing was a joke or a meme, I'm not a jew but I fucking hate dipshits.

Too fucking complex mate. I have about 20 minutes to cook my food every day

if you eat healthy foods, you WILL meet your protein intake. Excess protein is turned into chitin, which the body metabolizes as simple carbohydrate (the bad type). So not only will you be wasting your money, but you'll put excess stress on your kidneys.

I eat a cup of rice, so like twice the recommended serving. I need ideas for food to eat. Is there a site that gives ACTUALLY quick and easy food that gives gains too?

You misunderstood me. I don't give a shit about protein powder. It's the racist thing that bothered me.

try mfp by the way

i was joking, dude.

my wife's jewish

you got bothered by words on the internet? grow up you fucking pussy

For breakfast I do eggs, bell peppers, spinach and black beans mixed

I have perfected my breakfast to include
>oats made into a porridge
>2 eggs fried in olive oil
>small glass of dat dere OJ
>coffee

oran juice is horrible
unless freshly squeezed

I got bothered because he was giving excellent advice, and that phrase made me thing he was retarded.

I am using mfp. But it doesn't plan your meals, simply logs them. I wanna do a different thing entirely.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I'll keep your email and contact you in July, when I have time for the actual thing. Take care.

true

its there to just get the porridge and my vitamins down

I could and probably should swap it for just plain ol water, but I'll be damned if half a cup of Oj makes really any difference at all. tastes good.

I drizzle Olive oil.

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life

half a cup is fine, desu

Add whole fruit sliced to your porridge, OJ is like soda sugar wise.

looking tight. Thick. Solid. Keep us posted.

Get a little more, it's very important, actually more than carbs. Make your breakfast have some form of nut butter, or add cheese/yogurt/milk which as mentioned have a lot of protein as well. For example a great snack is 200g strained yogurt with 1 tbsp honey and 1-2 tbsp walnuts.

test
N O T H I N G
O N
T I
H H
I T
N O
G N I H T O N

>Samefaging
>Didn't start the thread

I thought fake fitness experts ran scams on instagram, not Veeky Forums.

fuck

>Making app
>Soliciting help from a bolivian basket weaving forum

gtfo. you're an obvious scammer.

I'm going to have to start putting my name because people are confused who's saying what

Someone made a joke on the internet. Fag gets offended.

>what I should be eating for breakfast?

I like to make a good sized batch of steel cut outmeal, mixed with some flax seed. Enough for at least 4 portions. I refrigerate this for the week.
Befor microwaving it, I crack an egg in. After it's done heating up, I add avocado and siracha sauce and cheese.

I need to start putting my name because people are confused who's saying what on here

they say oj is bad. too much sugar they say.

but i fucking love oj for breakfast.

Going to be fully open source. I don't really need help but it never hurts to get a second opinion, especially since his advice seems pretty good.

not offended, bro. I just don't want to ask for help if someone really has this kind of mindset. I misunderstood it as a /pol/ opinion.

I could see myself eating that.

when people say "Jews" they don't actually mean people of jewish faith

"Jew" is used to refer to a supposed "scammer", just like "Pajeet," and "Tyrone"

not OP but can someone r8 my meal? trying to gain size & it's been a slow process, sort of two steps forward one step back.

Breakfast:
3 eggs, avocado, sometimes on a piece of wheat toast.
OR if i'm in a rush it's just a bowl of cereal, specifically 116 grams of this: presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/products/productlisting/pc-blue-menu-protein-whole-grain-cereal-with-strawberries.html

Lunch: Typically some sort of sandwich i.e. Tuna salad, maybe with an apple or some piece of fruit.

Dinner: 1-2 chicken breasts marinated with olive oil & grainy mustard, sweet potatoes roasted with olive oil, some sort of veg (usually either steamed broccoli, a whole cucumber (just unwrap it and eat it like a chocolate bar or something) or assortment of raw veg + dip).

Snack before bed is something like a few premium plus crackers & an apple with peanut butter.

How's it looking?

"I had become too accustomed to the pseudo-Left new style, whereby if your opponent thought he had identified your lowest possible motive, he was quite certain that he had isolated the only real one."

Irony: the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

oh also I forgot to add I'm a T1 diabetic which is why my meals might seem sort of light or something, I try not to eat too many carbs

we're gonna need stats (weight, height, age, activity level) to determine a proper calorie expenditure rate, and base calories upon that number.
I'm not a fag that will tell you to go read the sticky, cause I feel like doing math.

You're a literal-minded faggot.

5'11
~155 lbs
currently lifting 3x week on SL 5x5 + accessories with a bit of cardio on off days, but want to switch to something like a PPL because I've been doing SL for like 6 or 7 months and gained about 10 solid lbs on it (I know, shit progress)

thinking of doing coolcicadas PPL: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149807833

Also eggs have a lot of fat and good cholesterol, and you can make them like a thousand ways.
I'm going to list them since I'm done doing shit today so I have nothing better to do.
1) omelette - you can add cheese for more protein/fat, olive oil for fat, sauteed kale, spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers and onions (I fucking hate kale and spinach but sauteed in 1 tbsp olive oil they're godlike) and other shit
2) sunny side up
3) boiled - eat as snack with cheese and whole wheat crackers, fucking awesome
4) scrambled - same as omelette
I always cook them with 1 tbsp olive oil.

yeah dude I'm fucking tired as fuck today and I guess I was too sensitive. I've actually never commented on jew, pajeet and tyrone stuff before. I realize I was wrong.

see above. Also, I'm not pseudo-left, in fact I fucking hate them. I admitted I was wrong, let it go

No, just this once.

sorry for the late response

You should aim for about 2700 calories a day, we'll start at that and see how your body reacts.
I have a routine similar to a PPL if you want it.
I absolutely love your dinner, breakfast could be better. Aim for natural, clean foods from nature in your diet. For example, cereal could be replaced with oats or bread for the same nutritional value, without the added sugar.

oh shit, diabetic

whole wheat carbs won't kill you man, just stay away from that refined stuff. Whole wheat carbs don't spike your insulin that much.

What dose adjustment do you do for your high protein intake?

not him but it would make sense to be high-fat. Can't go low on one without the other, or death will follow

not him but it would make sense to be high-fat. Can't go low on one without the other, or death will follow shortly thereafter

I think his breakfast is great, especially with the whole wheat toast.
Dinner is also great, make your lunch the same as your dinner. However, don't eat chicken every day. Every other day eat baked/grilled fish, or pork steaks, or beef & vegetable stew, or ground beef burgers. sweet potatoes are great, but you need more veggies, try spinach or kale sauteed in a little olive oil.
Also, your snack is ok but try yogurt with a little honey and some walnuts.
Another snack idea is a whole wheat sandwich with a slice of cheese, 2-3 slices of turkey and some veggies.

but yeah your BMR should be about 2000kcal so 2700 should make you start gaining, although you may end up needing a little more if you're this active.

the eggs and avocado was god tier, i meant the cereal shit
i completely missed the eggs and avocado

what he said. Make sure to mix up your food so it doesn't get boring.

As long as you have some form of complex carbohydrate, a good protein source, and a generous serving of veggies you will make it

yeah, although some cereal has low GI I would still not recommend it since it's just carbs. A slice of whole wheat toast has enough carbs to get you going, the eggs have a good amount of protons and the good fats are god tier for diabetics since they make your blood sugar have a waaaay more gentle curve. I'm the app guy btw, and one of my best friends is actually making an app for diabetics and insulin/food management, kek.

your friend is on to some good shit, i see potential.
Absolute madman (genius)

yeah that's why I try to stick to whole wheat stuff instead of white breads & shit. Usually buy ancient grain bread. Appreciate the advice user.

you mean with my insulin? I don't really...I only find protein affects me if I have a straight up shake (i.e. whey isolate with water), it for some reason spikes me way up so I need to take some insulin to account for that.

again, thanks for the advice. I really do need to start mixing up my meats. Chicken is just so fuckin' easy tho you know? toss it in an oven & forget about it. Not a huge fan of fish but I guess I should throw some in my diet.

I try to stay away from dairy as I have a "sensitivity" to it apparently but I do eat Skyr occasionally.

that's kinda dope, I currently use an app called "mysugr" but I get lazy with it, lol

i've been doing a 2 egg omlette for breakfast every morning

> 2 eggs
> 25ml of cream
> about 25g-50g diced chorizo
> big handful of spinach

its beautiful, filling, keto as well

desu pork steak, burgers and fish are easier than chicken to make (line a pan with non-stick paper, sprinkle salt, pepper and olive oil, put it in the oven at 180C, turn it in 20min, done in another 15-20).
I have a bunch of recipes written in really easy to follow instructions but it's all in Greek and I can't translate today... the stew recipe is especially tasty, it's my grandmas

I usually put 6 eggs into a wok with a bunch of onion and spinach.

Is this alright or is this many eggs gonna kill me? It seems people are split on this whole egg issue.

It comes to 430 cals and 40 protein and eggs are easy and cheap so this is why I do it

you should eat three egg yolks, and no more

for the other three eggs, just use egg whites Buy liquid egg whites if more convenient. Or you can take out the egg yolks yourself.

How cost effective is buying just egg whites? I've seen them in the liquid containers before, but whole eggs always seemed easier.

Non-Carb Days (Mon-Weds)

1) 40g whey & 12g coconut oil
2) 130g chicken & 12g coconut oil
3) 400g scrambled eggs w/ 2 yolks & 100g-200g kale/chard/etc
4) 130g chicken & 12g coconut oil
5) 40g whey & 12g coconut oil
6) See: 3

Every meal is about 40g protein and 12g fat to compensate for lack of carbs.

Carb Reload (Double/Thurs)

1) 30g whey & 2 bananas
2) 100g chicken, 1 handful wholewheat pasta & 1 handful green lentils, 11g hemp oil
3) See: 2
4) 300g scrambled eggs with 2 egg yolks & 2 bananas
5) 30g whey & 2 bananas
6) See: 2/3

I aim for about 30g protein & 12g fat. I don't measure the carbs specifically but it's 6 handfuls for my 3 main meals and 6 bananas for my 3 snacks.

Carb Reload (One Third/Fri)

See: Thurs, but carbs at 1/3 of Thurs

Carb Reload (Normal/Sat)

See: Thurs, but carbs halved.

Sunday = Cheat Day, but I'm downgrading it to a single cheat meal instead.

Apart from eating more greens it seems fine. I could probably try to work in more nuts/etc for micronutrients. Gonna start taking a multivitamin.

manually removing the yolks is actually less expensive, desu. If tight on money, I recommend just buying whole eggs and poaching them urself

Seems boring but can't really fault it.

Jesus christ that sounds fucking horrendous

So many memes that I don't even know what is true anymore
Like is Whey Protein really a meme? What else is a meme that I should not fall for!?!

eggs are fine unless you are already obese or have health issues. if you aren't way over weight, don't have any genetic disorders, exercise regularly, and basically keep healthy the amount of eggs you eat is irrelevant.
do not listen to this liquid egg whites shill

this is complete broscience. Every study ever says that dietary cholesterol (and specifically in eggs, too) has nothing to do with blood cholesterol. Just like dietary fat has nothing to do with body fat.

unless you are flat out fat, please replace the protein powder with actual food.

Egg whites will give same amount of protein.
When in need of Carbs, snack on a slice of whole grain bread or a packet of oatmeal for a low calorie, carb-rich snack

also for your "cheat days" go out to chinese places to eat (not buffets) Feels like cheating when in reality,not. Vietnamese is good, too.

unless you are flat out fat, please replace the protein powder with actual food, desu.

Egg whites will give same amount of protein.
When in need of Carbs, snack on a slice of whole grain bread or a packet of oatmeal for a low calorie, carb-rich snack

also for your "cheat days" go out to chinese places to eat (not buffets) Feels like cheating when in reality,not. Vietnamese is good, too.

well shit, I have been memed.
Regardless, I don;t see the point in too many eggs a day. I wasn't implying it'll kill u. It just isn't optimal. Eggs are one of my favorite foods, so I'm all for eggs.

keto is a meme
and whey protein is a meme
low fat diet is a meme
protein bars are full of sucralose that will give you cancer at the ripe age of 35
that's kind of it.

I once saw a thing that stated you can thrive on just eggs and a multivitamin, can't find it though so don't quote me on it. But yeah, why would you eat 6 eggs a day? You'll just get sick of them. I eat 3 eggs every other day and it's a treat for me every time. Also, egg white fried in 1 tbsp olive oil is fucking delicious, especially with some feta cheese on the side.

by the way, man, I really hope you're actually a fit guy and you're not just talking about shit you read but can't use... not talking shit just this fucking board is filled with that kind of people.

i wasn't saying he should limit his eggs, if he plans on eating like 10 of them a day then that could be a problem. SOME of them could be replaced with egg whites

I play quarterback for a high school football team. I'm not talking shit.
I know what you mean. 90% of this board is filled with "muh keto" DYEL's

egg whites are garbage, the bulk of an eggs nutrients are in the yolk. don't waste money on egg whites and don't waste yolks by removing them.
just eat your fucking eggs. odds are, eating that many eggs a day is a lot better than eating factory farmed chicken/pork/beef as a replacement

18 IN BEFORE MODS IM 18 ITS OK

>whey protein is a meme

Confirmed DYEL.

an egg has 6 grams of protein
the white has around 4.2 grams of protein
read the nutty facts boyo

and obese people shitposting

nigga whey is just extracted from milk. If you really wanted whey that badly I'd tell you to GOMAD.

Any time I read someone saying whey protein is a meme I disregard any subsequent advice. Fucking poorfags.

enjoy the taste of a thousand dog's assholes.
you fatfucks just like whey because it tastes like chocolate, don't you? you fatfucks can't control yourselves.

what is the context of this image senpai

>Thinks the whey is what people care about

Protein in 32ml of milk = 1
Protein in 32g of whey = 24