I want to start taking creatine [ pills] but I don't know which

I want to start taking creatine [ pills] but I don't know which

I am 174 and 60kg if it helps in any way

I'd like some advice on how much should I take ( I was told 3.5-5g / day is recommended ) but can anyone help me pick and with the dose?

(((creatine)))

creatine is not a meme

Anything but natural or top secret government funded super soldier drugs is bad.

You better start looking for hair supps or razors as well

Nigger almost everything was once bleeding edge military tech

Really helpful guys

maybe you should try google for simple questions like this. take powder instead of pills

Why?
I can't really makes shakes before workout
What's the big difference?

Serious question: why pills, OP?

This is like wanting whey protein in pill form. It's weird to me.

You don't need to "make shakes." You put a spoonful of the stuff in a glass of water and stir it around.

hmmm

>this
powder is much cheaper... just get 100% monohydrate powder, pop one scoop in drink whenever through the day and you are good... it doesn't matter if you take it before or after workout... what matters is if you take it every day

when i took creatine i just put it directly into my mouth and drink some water. way easier

The Caveman of the Future

Yeah sure easy to make but how the fuck do I know how much I am a fucking midget isn't there a daily limit?

You're just mirin'

You'll piss it out if it's too much, it's found in your regular diet (be it in lower quantities) so it's not some foreign substance you can OD on. Mine comes with a nice scoop with measurements to dose, 3-5 grams is plenty. Do remember that it makes you bloated as fuck so cycle off for a week+ if you're going on a beach vacation or such.

most of the packages have scoop inside of them which is 5g... that's daily dose, you body may absorb more but that depends... you don't need to really bother about "overdosing", excessive creatine will leave you body with piss.. just don't go over 5g, creatin is cheap but not worthy of flushing down the toilet

i don't like creatine, i literally doesn't feel a difference, maybe gain extran 1lb on water weight but thats it, doesn't make me stronger, doesn't make me do more reps
i used to take 10g of creatine everyday, my ex roomate bought a 35lbs creatine bag from a factory that he visited but i never liked it anyway

this desu

Nice meme.

Protein pills? Hook me up! Sounds wayyyy easier

Is it a good idea or a bad idea to take it when trying to lose weight?

>before workout

It's not a fucking pre-workout supp. You take it whenever.

Idk I take kre-alkalyn pills twice a day which comes out to about 6g, id say the same effectiveness as monohydrate but I find taking caps easier. Cheap too.

yeah sounds really easy having to swallow 20 giant pills.

OP, why do you want to take caps?

I don't know for sure but my guess is that they are probably much more expensive, it doesn't taste of anything and even comes with a scoop...

If you just have some sort of pill fixation that would make sense.

Obviously it depends on the size of the pill and the grams in each pill. Though I can swallow 10 huge glutamine pills at once pretty easily

It's two pills twice a day, 4 is not 20

i use ethyl ester. supposedly better absorption but even if untrue there's still the benefit of no hershey squirts

>I can swallow 10 huge glutamine pills at once

Why the fuck would you want to?

Creatine has instructions on the bottle. You can also find recommended use online.
Creatine is not a meme, loading does get it in your system faster, and there is no reason to not take it.

Which ome should I buy tho?
There's 1.000 brands