Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
I have a situation and need some advice.

>gf is slim
>has a nice body
>nice face
>nice ass

BUT

the most saggy tits ever.
They are fine dont get me wrong. But they are 36D and they hang down like a wet bag of sand.
Also her nippel always look to the ground.

It realy tears her down. She wont show of in a Bikini or lingery because of that.

What kann I do to get them standing again?
pic related.

she can get a reduction if they're that much of an issue

it might also be a posture issue

wow thanks a lot OP i just got fired

Get a new gf

Then work and dont browse the internet twat

This is a blue board you cocksucker.

cry, and get back to work

Nigga you are on Veeky Forums. Blue board or not this isnt a board you should want to be seen browsing. What with all the shirtless men here.

Losing weight will probably help a bit. Some women just have rubbish boobs that are droopy/asymmetrical.

My boss just saw OPs pic when she walked by my desk. I thought I was safe to browse a blue board during my break, but I guess not. I hope OP gets permabanned for getting me fired.

I don't think there's much bar some form of surgery to get them perkier. She could try a diet and see if it helps, but it would make them smaller

>browsing a blue board with 70% topless man
>cries when his boss walks by and sees the one topless girl

Fuck off twat

>nice face
kek

I doubt it'll help though if she is "slim"

>browsing Veeky Forums using work internet, blue board or not

You all deserve to get fired for being dumb

>Make her work out her chest
>breast reduction
>posture
>lose weight

These won't magically make her tits amazing, but it will help. Also, I'm scared of being in a situation like OP's. Anyway to know the difference between saggy and firm breasts while they are clothed or should I just play it safe and only date girls with B's?

Not OP, but I have a similar breast situations on my hands. So my girlfriend has started working out now. Her breasts are already on the smaller side. Will they get smaller?

MODS

Shirtless men aren't nsfw

Find another broad

Wait. So this is your gf in the picture? Why would you post nudes of your gf for other guys to see? Are you a cuck or something?

Veeky Forums ain't nothing like what it used to be 2006-2007 but seeing vintage memes still brings a smile to my face

cry

Yeah but it still looks pretty fucking gay.

Nigga clicking on that shitty Google link above the pic would have shown you that it's probably not a recent picture.

>that
>slim
>good body
dump her, raise your standards

dude, its an example. the tits look very similar

B's can sag. My wife is in that boat. She lost 110lbs after 2 kids. What started as plump c's is now droopy b's. Nipples dont stare at the floor. But her tits seem to start lower than they should now... Id out oics if it wouldnt result in a ban

I don't care. I'm at home. It's about the rules.

you mental, not everyone is a 10/10.
I surely aint

You know what. Why is every one so scared of being cuckoldry? Its kinda hot watching your girl be a slut with another man.

>tfw I am the boss at my office
>tfw my immediate superior is based in an office 1300 miles away
Haha, I do what I want.

She could get a half-cup augmentation, which would perk them up, but not make them look fake.

No. No it is not.. It makes anger and hatred come out

Just censor the nipples m8.

Go jerk off somewhere else beta fag

Surgery. That's it.

Nothing but surgery will make them right

Well you should try it out then. Possibly with someone you've been with for a while. I can guarantee you that you'd change your mind once it actually happens, but you're probably just a baitposter anyway.

They look decent enough. If you didn't bring up that issue, you stupid cunt, there would be no problem. Did she ever mention that you're small dicked, balding manlet? I don't think so, cause you would dump her ass. Now get the fuck out.

Your wife lost as much weight as my wife weighs, lmao

Oh boy here we go

She's not slim, doesn't have a nice body.

fucking cucks, I swear.

wow this is a really high quality thread guys

fastest thread on /fot/ in a long while

the frik

> sometimes want a little chun and soft/saggy tits that flop around

Anyone else here got a GF with perfect perky tits and super slim waistline but sometimes craves chicks like OPs?

I cant be the only one :(

>>>www.reddit.com

opposite

Found the Hillary voter

>he got a gf

i found my gf in rainbow six

Were planning on surgery here in a few years.

Sometimes i feel bad for her. She worked so hard and lost all that weight only to have it deflate her chest...

i like all boobs so yes

Womp womp, but not too bad for having 2 kids

Im just glad she managed to lose the gut. Her family are all +225lbs people.

SHE is complaining about them

That's why girls with small boobs are superior

Blue board, fag