You don't need volume!

>you don't need volume!

10 years of minimalist training and 1 gram of test a week and you too can have this amazing body, as long as you are 5'6" like Blaha is!

he looks around 5'9 to me

Looks like me when I suck my stomach in. I'm not Veeky Forums I'm /fat/.

Honestly not a terrible physique for natty, the nigga just absolutely refuses to cut, probably due to his mental disorder.

That and an obvious need for more direct arm work.

Blaha isn't fat, he has visible abs!

Check out his amazing abdominals! this proves he is athletic!

here is literally him showing his athletic abs!

How do you get this thing? Looks like he tried to cut out the gyno but during surgery docs found out it's just fat.

>tfw his ICF routine is one of the best routines out there but people will not admit it because of blaha memes

Is Blaha still alive? I thought Alex pulverized him into dust in the last video.

it's literally just SL 5x5 with a SHIT TON of accessories

it's called a ribcage

You just proved my point

>implying SL's 5x5 was the first and not just a rehashed version of some basic stuff out of books

This guys voice is really annoying

Looks like a fat guy that joined the gym one year ago and now he really believes that he is strungggg because his delusional mind and low esteem and tryhard to project an image of badass because he was bullied by everybody when he was a fatass.

well he's actually an elite level powerlifter with nearly 3 decades of lifting experience and countless anabolic cycles on his belt

But SL itself is just SS but swapping out power cleans for barbell rows because "too difficult"

right, they're both beginner guides. power clean isn't really something you want to do when you're inexperienced

>i put on 30lbs of muscle in one cycle!
and literally nothing since?

What a fat,disgusting piece of trash this man is. Don't ever take advice from a weak loser like this

GnomeDestiny is even more of a meme than Blaha.

He's hardly 5'9 with shoes on

He has such a punch able face

assalamualaikum AllahDestiny

He's totally not flexing

kill yourself Jason

What a fucking liar. He can barely bench 330, a number I hit when I was a fucking natty. Blahimo should seriously kys.

>That eyebrow scar
Jesus fucking christ he really is going full meta isnt he

What a fucking sperg

He was literally on gear when he took this photo and dude wasn't even able to place at amateur local meets at his weight class.

Blaha just has bottom of the fucking barrel genetics and obviously has mental disorders

I mean he's literally just a regular guy never won anything, never studied anything and he looks like shit

what scar? do you have cataracts?

>training more than 3 days a week is overkill

Is this guy just fat or what?

Alphadestiny has a scar on his left eyebrow

I don't want Blahino to ever stop gracing the internet with his presence.

Jason Leave