Gym Bully Thread? Gym Bully Thread!

>asian tears edition

I'll start us off. Here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
Never saw him there again.

Very brave of you to make fun of a stranger in front of your "friends". You fucking piece of shit. Does it make you feel good to mock people? Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I can't even understand what's going on in your fucked up brain. End yourself.

>235 lbs
>12% bf

you fut fack

relax it's copypasta

No way!

Fucking retard

>ITT: Copypasta that never happened

I'm gonna have fun with this one. It's always more fun to break in the newbies when they have a little fight in them.

Anyways here's a good one from last week. Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy.

Haven't seen him since.

our gym has a single squat rack and a smith machine so i always put the bar on highest pins and load 4pl8 on it then leave

Yesterday's sets

> Not alone in the hall> just moments later a 16-18 year old drift dumpling comes to the place> nods to the greeting and goes to the top of the head> weighs 30kgs weighs clearly just in his throat> weeping so bogie bogerface> moves after a few minutes to different gears> turns around all equipment than the place Would be some fucking amusement park, always 10-30 kilos of weight> mittani_on_täyttynyt.rar> ask that "Ookko weather is pretty sure you should be here?" > The hooligan looks at me in confusion and begins to stutter something "what-so how?" > "Huh?" > "How is it ..?" > "Ha !?" > Dumbbells on the floor and the field to walk to the guy> "I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?" > Leave kittens in pants suddenly out> everything_went_better_than_expected> is not then kind of sighted> salat culture rescued Juuh alive whether other similar experiences? Still a fucking ebony smile, I can just imagine how it barked at home with a lap of hamburgers chewing and cries to her virginity

>walking to gym
>accidentally step in dog shit
>walk into gym
>wipe it all over asian dyel in tank top
>he's like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU??"
>put hands on hips, turn my head sideways and in my Steve urkel voice I shout out "uh oh, did I do that?"
>smile and walk away

>in juvie
>scrawny muslim negroid says he could beat anyone up
>says he knows martial arts
>in gym
>hes attempting to do pushups and taking half a minute to get off the ground
>put finger on his back
>collapses on the ground
>tries to say i pushed him
>gets laughed at
>starts crying, asks guard to take him back to cell
>gets solitary confinement

How small has your dickie got to be to behave like this kek?

You're going to be begging me to tell you how small my dickie is by the time I'm done with you.

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administered by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

you'll be the first to die when Eliot returns from the grave

But who actually cares if someone leaves their dumbells on the floor?

You're going to be begging me to tell you who actually cares if someone leaves their dumbbells on the floor by the time I'm through with you.

Fake and gay

This morning I fucked my gf and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue left over and you go to take a piss and it goes everywhere? Well this morning that happened and I went to take a piss at work and this dyel asian was in the urinal next to me and when I went to take a piss all of the urine came out sideways and went all over the asian dyel's work shoes. He was like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU?!" I just said "This morning I fucked my gf and you know how afterwards there will be a little cum residue left over and you go to take a piss and it goes everywhere?", flushed the toilet did a backflip, turned 360 degrees and started moonwalking backwards and left.

>will do almost anything to avoid confrontation
No shit. Most adults who aren't roided up idiots, or used to getting into fights, actually don't like confrontation.

So what do you do when the "tough guys" say something to you? Do you apologise and rerack your weights? Or do you smirk and walk off?

>not cleaning your pipes after sex
This is why you'll never make it

Not really a bully but legitly got this dyel asian to wipe my ass for me.

>in gym lockerroom after legday about to take glorious post workout shit
>in walks one other person in lockerroom
>yup dyel asian
>take fake arm cast out of my locker
>put fake cast on arm
>go to stall to activate bankai
>hear dyel asian still in my gym lockerroom
>tell him I broke my arm and need someone to help me wipe
>he reluctantly agrees as I can be pretty convincing
>he kept gagging the whole time but didn't complain and surprisingly does 10/10 job like he's done it before
>after he's done I stand up and thank him as I take the fake cast off and put it back in my locker
>"Haha you wipe me long time thanks jackie chan, you better be back here tomorrow at the same time to perform your duties."

Let me tell you something. Once you have a dyel asian to wipe your ass for you, you will never go back. Pretty sure he likes being told what to do. Think I'm gonna start getting him on hormones next.

holy shit, summerfags and redditors please go away, this isn't your place

trop trip Fucking kek

lol shut up reddit tourist go home

Asian dyels like serving white men.

Bump

Bump