Hi. First time posting here looking for some help

Hi. First time posting here looking for some help.
4ft11
42kgs
But tons of skin from massive weight loss when sick 20+kgs and pregnancy.
Asked a doc about it and said the only way i can loose my skin is cosmetic surgery.
But there mustve something else. I feel like i lost more body mass than fat with my sickness even though there is tons of skin. What types of small workouts can i do for this area that wont make my thighs smaller.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=taWH4D8OwTY
youtube.com/watch?v=XzpuVm5IzFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=taWH4D8OwTY

Australia

>What types of small workouts can i do for this area that wont make my thighs smaller.
no such thing as spot reduction. grow muscles. your body will (very slowly since small girl) adapt your excess skin.

You'll want to gain back weight, obviously in muscle to fill out the loose skin. Then if you want to put weight back down, lose it gradually rather than quickly. Otherwise surgery is the best option.

Sad day when traps are so delusional they actually think that they were pregnant. Sad!

Post more of your husbands feet

hey /s4s/ here can i see the egg women keep in their pants ive never seen one before

What are good types of those then. Oh.
What
I havent been able to gain much more and i eat like 2 a day. Used to eat once or none when i was bigger. Biggest I've been now was 45 when month things

First, not to belittle you, since it obviously bothers you, but that isn't excessive. Not surgery excessive at least. It's not as easy to gauge with you lying down (but thanks for the suggestive shot of your shaved pubic region - and thanks to your other half for going along with it).
Honestly, that just looks like a time issue. Skin *will* tighten, but when weight loss is rapid, it takes a long time to catch up. There are some lotions that can help (guess you know that), but no quick fixes.
You could start lifting, focussing on your core and on your lats. You're not going to turn into a beast, but you could fill up an inch or two, and you'll get a sexy physique. Think "fitness model" rather than "female body builder".

This helps. I can take more of a side view while standing if that helps

What on Earth are those? Reminds me of the ogre thumb guy but foot version.

that's gay, bro

read the sticky, exercise will help, as will gaining muscle.

weightlifting will help your skin stick to you more.

At your height and weight, a normal diet of 2000 calories even with exercise should be a reasonable amount for bulking. Lift at least 3x a week doing light weight compound lifts as well as mild cardio whether it be running, biking, stairs, or whatever to maintain a lean feminine appearance. Count your calories and hit that 2000 goal or else you wont gain weight to fill out! Keep in mind if you dont exercise with it you'll just get fat. You got this friend!

husband has pens scavus?

Would like 3kgs be enough to start off with.

>there mustve something else
wat
>What types of small workouts can i do for this area that wont make my thighs smaller
Spot treatment is a meme and a myth

You have to work out until your muscles take up the amount of volume previously inhabited by the fat/muscle lost. Shoot for olympic-tier abs, if your skin still hasn't all filled out by then you know you've irreparably damaged your body and should go form a colony with the other flying squirrels

I don't want small legs. When I start gaining more muscle will they still be big

This has got to be bait, tell an overweight girl to bulk, good one buddy

Get some sun Jesus Christ dracula

Pale is good. I want to be more white than use whitening creams all the time

My bmi is almost under

Yes. The fat pads the muscle and gives the pleasantly rounded look women are supposed to have.

Ooh good. Least i want is like. Stick legs. When i lost the weight first i got a lil in mid thigh when sitting and i still try to put phone there but it falls past

Since you're a woman, most of your fatty deposits are in your thighs and buttocks, so that's where your fat will stay the longest if you actually burn it all off. And also, since working out one area of your body (legs) doesn't mean it burns the fat at that location, you can build muscle underneath in the leg fat at a decent rate, while still only burning proportionally small amounts of leg fat. I.E. if your leg muscles increase the thigh diameter by 5 cm, but you lose 2 cm of fat from your leg, you'll see what we like to call gains

Case in point, I have a twig friend who started working out and her legs actually got bigger over time, even though she lost the fatty matter on her thighs.

Short answer is, yes they will still be big, maybe even larger, but will likely be slightly smaller if you ever try to lower your body fat %

Ass workouts good too then?

>93 lbs
>Overweight
You're a fucking idiot. You don't cut to fill in loose skin. You gain weight. I've taken nutrition, exercise science, and kinesiology classes towards a degree as well as being certified by NASM so I know, to a moderate extent at least, what I'm talking about.

Water fast. It will burn excess protein (loose skin)

pfff

Ooh. Fancy. I ready as kinkology tho

Do you realize the amount of muscle size you would have to put on to fill skin? I'd agree possible in the legs and probably arms, but still way more effort than a former fatty would go through. Definitley NEVER possible in the stomach.

Post moar pics. Stretch marks are my fetish

It's kinda shit for mental too. I still feel fat even tho it's actually pretty small used to weigh around 68 kgs

Find my thread on b

If you want a bigger ass/legs, or to fill out ass/leg skin, then for sure.

It's easiest to just imagine your skin like an elastic material that is filled with water balloons (muscles) that give it shape and structure. If you have 3 liters worth of space in your skin, but only have 2.5 liters worth of muscle space occupied, you're going to have loose skin. So if you work out your ass + thighs, then the skin in that area will tighten up over time. Likewise, for your stomach, to get rid of that excess skin you need to fill out your abdominal "water balloons" to occupy the space

>there mustve something else
Yes. That "something else" would be not having been fat in the first place. All you need is a time machine.

Your skin is damaged due to how much you stretched it. It's not going back on it's own. Look at the scarring.

So you can either do cosmetic surgery and cut excess skin off, or you can fill it up with muscle to make it stop being "excess".

Yeah, you've got no skin folds there, so it's nothing major at all. That doc must be a right drongo. You don't operate for that. I'm not even sure they could. All they do with loose skin is cut away the fold and sew the rest back together (I know a guy who had it done all over his body - big fucking scars...).
Like I said, work on your core and your lats. Some ideas:
lat pull-downs
chins/pull-ups when you can get there
bent over rows
planks
side planks
oblique raises
Russian twists
woodchoppers
burpees
forced exhalations

On the front looks a lil like a ball sack. Bt also thank you

Inconceivable. I came to Veeky Forums to escape that place after dwelling there for over a decade. I'm a normal human being now, with a life and stuff. I'll never go back.

Oh, I'm quite aware of that, and it had occurred to me that you might be a formerly obese tranny with oddly realistic looking tits, but that's not really relevant, is it? My advice is equally valid, whether you have a cock or a vag.

>tfw no Veeky Forums braphog to sit on my face

Why even live?

Hahah. This.
But no. I got a faint c sect scar the doc said thats how they'd do the cosmetic surgery too

Live to work out, work out until you make it

Does working out help with tits too? I had dds now a
A fat bitch was calling my tits smol so i told her about my weight loss and pic of old and new bra and made her delete her comment. I fucking keked

>I have more skin on my tits than tummy

Would you rather have 2 inches of loose skin or 1 in of loose skin? If she gains fat along with muscle it is very possible to fill in completely. Even if not able to fill in completely she could cut then bulk again. Repeat ths cycle until excess is gone due to gradual gain and loss.

>Skinny pale girl with scar-like stretch marks
PLEASE tell me you have black hair

I want you to suck my blood, Vampire-chan

O: i dont know what bulk is but will that help tits too

Pink and blue hair. Naturally a brownish color

Bulk literally just means gain fat and muscle by eating above your TDEE until a specific body fat goal. It will help with tits as well.

C-cute :3

Would you suck my blood anyway, Rainbow Vampire-chan?

I love you. Marry me

Christ, have a fucking shower Redflag-Chan

I mean this thread was redflag from the beginning
but you took it to another level with that hair of yours

Stop talking shit about my waifu

lets see that vagoo cmon

>black hair
Fuck ya a man with taste. I absolutely have an affinity for pale chicks, freckles, and black hair.

Ask this girl
youtube.com/watch?v=XzpuVm5IzFI

>ctrl + f liste
>0 of 0
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Do you like guys with big muscles?

Where

whats your snapchat

This for science.

WHERE

>What types of small workouts can i do for this area that wont make my thighs smaller.
This is what femanons believe

Spot reduction doesn't happen. If an area of your body gets smaller its due to the unique way your body uses its fat deposits when correcting for a deficiency. Exercises that actually cause bodily changes (read: sufficient weight and or reps, with proper frequency of routine) will increase muscle mass. Just make sure to eat sufficiently, but not excessively. Your thighs will not get any smaller if you do not eat a deficit accounting for energy spent exercising. Any good ab workouts then I think you are looking for. Planks, ab wheel, decline bench crunches. Add weights and or reps for intensity. If you like have larger thighs then consider squats too. Helps build a strong core in addition to glutes and legs.

Also afaik the skin isn't anything unusually. Personally while I like being fit and aim for a reasonably low BF% I find a soft (but not chubby) physique attractive for women. Don't change a thing if you ask me.