People that unironically care about their job and put their all into it

>people that unironically care about their job and put their all into it

Yes fuck those idiots. Have an old hag collegue who always writes emails to the boss if someone takes a konger lunch break or sthing. No one even says hi to her.

normie cucks...we autists will win with crypto, take their women and crush their dreams.

My job is my passion, it's awesome - like getting paid for your hobby. And good work life balance and well paid.

Get a proper education and get a job you like, and you have nothing to complain.

to each his own, my job is comfy and I get paid well but I'm taking my chances on escaping

Get a job
get paid
do it well
get paid more
put money in crypto
lose everything in the crash
Veeky Forums rekt
work more, stable income
scoop up cheap shitcoins
hodl
crypto bull market 2019
dump on Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums rekt2x
buy lambo

>Take their women

Fuck off, we dont want used goods

Top goy

Dumped on your mom last night

This. We want virgin qts, not used up roasties who will steal all our money

whats your job?

I just got promoted from a mere assistant to manager just because i actually gave a fuck about my job unlike the beta fag they had as a manager.
Caring about your job and company will give you boosts even if you don't feel it, sure you'll act in a cuck/goy tier fashion but you'll be surprised on how much your boss/owner will take about you positively behind your back.

Just now i was thinking of putting my first month's salary post promotion into some needed maintenance/improvement costs srs.

>inside the mind of a wageslave

This is the dumbest idea.
For every person who gets promoted for merit there are 9 who just apply for the position they are qualified for and give 80% effort.
Guess who makes more? The one who negotiated for more because they understood the position and the average wage for those positions within and outside the company.
Always give 80% to the company and take 20% for yourself.
You arent securing the position just because you go above this quota because half of employees dont even give 80%.

Caring about your job is a meme and is just a path to rapid burnout. There is little money to be found in "going above and beyond" unless you own your own shop

So far it's paying me off in a great fashion, as i'm only 23 years old yet managed to reach a position where the bosses of the other departments (my previous supervisors) are under me.
The experience alone is enough for me, not only will i have massive capital by the time i'm 30 but i'll also have a vast majority of knowledge and details on how the business functions.
And of course all of that is happening as i sit on my coins bags.

You know you’re spending all that energy and devotion making someone else rich right?

kind words < raises

this is the same reason why armed forces give their troops medals, because that shit is dirt cheap to produce

While i'm using them to learn from their mistakes, and building my own golden resume on their behalf.
So once i actually start my own business, it will be bullet proof.

ITT: people who have never gotten a huge raise, bonus, or moved up within a company several times.

I got fired from litterly every job I ever had. I worked like 12 different jobs.. Sometimes my fault other times not.

I have never been fired from a job ever.
I always quit. Never worked at one place for more than a year.
I've had about a dozen jobs.

I think the longest I ever had a job was about 6 months. I must admit that I'm not very good dealing with authority.

I get that. I never dealt well with pressure.
The best job I ever had is mail delivery.

>Sort mail in the morning, get all shit together and leave after 2 hours~ to deliver.
Relaxed atmosphere, even with the pressure of early-month days when all the bills arrive.
>Drive the motorcycle all day
>Deliver mail, meet babes, flirt
>Get food from people
>Get alcohol from people
>Get tips from people
>No one watches over you, you're left to your own devices
>If I feel like working, I can get the day's work done in 4-5 hours, after which I can clock out or just go hang out somewhere for 3 hours
>If I don't feel like working, just put some mail on the side and deliver it the next day
>Can 'work' for 10 hours if I want, getting paid overtime
>All I have to do when I get back is blame a car crash or make up some other shit about why I was detained
>above average pay in my country

I would absolutely hate myself if I wasted my life as a mailman but for now, it's good.

I work in IT. Enough pay and free time for a careless live. Really happy with this.

I'm in Europe, not seeing any Jewish influence here and not really understanding that American /pol/ paranoia meme therefore.

if your country has a central bank then you're being gentile-d

all that were good until you're hit by a drunk lorry

>people that aren't Canadian plumbers
Enjoy your shitty crypto "gains", I'll be long retired thanks to all my pushing my way around before you chucklefucks ever get your precious lambos, I fucking love my work

How much are you making?
I was a manager at 21. I was moved from cashier to managing our shipments.
I was making $40,000 a year which is change compared to what I make now after I left.
Also thats like saying the guy who buys the same lottery ticket every single day and wins after 3 years was making a good investment.
You are literally saying that because you succeeded then your method was the reason why.
On the other hand you could have done half as much and still succeeded or you could not be succeeding as much as you think you are because you are limiting how much you are worth or not investing in yourself.

literal wagyu beef tier goy. The jew would be proud

>Caring about your job and company will give you boosts even if you don't feel it

not in my experience. the guy that gets the promotion is usually someone with good social skills

I worked as a mail man with a bike also.
Was supposed to work halftime 4hrs a day.

>way too much work to be done in 4hrs
>expected to break the law and drive at pedestrian areas
>all the bikes are fucked, turning off while driving 70 km/h
>stuff gets occasionally stolen by coworkers
>decide it is enough with this shit job and quit but I'm required to work for 1 more week
>last 3 days, boss tells me I just have to help sorting the mail
>Just kidding you're going out and deliver in a new city that you never been at
>I didn't dress to drive around in the winter at 6am
>since I'm driving 70 km/h without any real protection in a misty weather and it's beeing cold as fuck I'm literally getting frozen
>can't get any mail delivered, hard to find the part I'm supposed to cover, I can't feel my face and my fingers turned orange
>can't move my fingers anymore, I fall down somewhere, bleeding from my knee, can't even fucking pick up the mail, some lady is helping me pick up my stuff and giving me some hot tea
>decide I'm not going to destroy myself for a job that I already quit
>get there, tell my boss I couldn't deliver a single mail because I can't move my fingers anymore
>company owner, which I didn't know, is there with the boss and he tells me to go back and deliver the mail at once
>tell him I can't
>he looks around and gives me a pair of latex gloves and expects me to go back and deliver the mail
>"no I'm gone"
>he gets super mad slams the door and tells me I am not allowed to go
>Shove him to the side and go out
>I'm going to my car and this guy, is going after me and trying to tackle me, rips the company jacket off me and fucks off
>I didn't get paid for any overtime I did

I liked the job in the beginning too, but it turned out to be one of the most autistic things I have witnessed, it kind of fucked me up and now I can't take any boss serious until he has proven himself.

I know noone cares, sorry for the vent, but it feels good to get this out