Reminder that Hafthor beats his girlfriend

Reminder that Hafthor beats his girlfriend

icelandmag.visir.is/article/police-responds-a-domestic-disturbance-call-home-strongman-mountain

Nice, maybe he's not a complete nu male pussy

domestic violence is the hallmark of a true alpha

Is he /ourguy/?

>implying she doesn't love it

And she's still alive?

Or he got beat up by his girl.

an scandinavian that isn't a complete phaggot? wtf i love thor now

you can literally be charged for abuse if you break something you own in anger in the US. no lies from the cunt are required, plus most men will freely admit to doing it since they would never imagine it breaks the law

good

Dubs confirmed. The narrative is that women stay in abusive relationships because they're afraid or too anxious to be on their own. This is partially true.

The truth is that they love it. They're satisfied by it but eventually the shame and pressure put on by their whore feminist friend circle forces them to finally do something about it.

Women want to be hit. Pretty much all of them.

While I'm all for not jumping to conclusions, domestic violence is still bad. Right guys? I mean, none of us would like our daughters or sisters to be beaten up in a relationship would we?

right but now days you have to ask people claiming it to define what they mean by abuse and spell out what happened. its become a buzzword like rape, racist, gender, sexist, etc

i'd love if my sister got her shit kicked in by a 7'0 strongman

Honestly my sister needs to be slapped around. She's a dumb bitch wasting her life mooching off of my cancer having mom

I hope so senpai

fucking kek

Is this before or after thus year's WSM?

Kek

Now that you're sayign it, that might be the case.

>beats his gf
>couldn't beat eddie hall aka eddie "eddie "the beast"" hall

Reminder that modern women are lying whores. If she was hit by a man of his size she would be hospitalized.

I bet the whore wanted a new car or something and pressed false charges when she didnt get her way.

This is why you will see skanks call rape on wealthy sportsmen and actors when they could replace their whore asses with a nicer piece of ass.

No.

Also, men who have daughters are latent homosexuals, hence the fact that some of them have a problem with beating women

Is domestic disturbance the same thing as domestic violence?

If a bitch tried to steal my dog I'd flip the fuck out too

>risking going to jail over this

worth it

>men who have daughters are latent homosexuals

It's [current year]. There is literally no reason to treat women any different than men.

Booo hooo. Most women deserve the beating. They pick the man that beats them out of hundreds of men who wouldnt do that.

No just yelling. He must be a really nice guy for any woman to be with him and never worry about her safety even when she starts a fight.

She tried to take the Doggo

I really doubt that she cares about the dog or that he was violent with her. He is a wealthy man and she is some skank.

So she is trying to rip him off by forcing him to pay or lose his pet. Just another worthless vagina stirring up drama to milk a man of his belongings

>Hafþór's neighbors had called the police after they had witnessed a confrontation between Hafþór and his former fiancé

Imagine living among faggots so bored with their lives, they call police because they saw a couple arguing

>sisters

I hate to say it but there's a time she fucking deserved it.

Okay yeah she deserved it.

Most likely, she would be dead otherwise.

That's a tough bitch to take a beating from him.

Yes it is bad. Beating women is for faggots. It's like beating a child or an old person.

Bitch tried to steal his dog. Besides, if he laid hands on her in anger they'd be scraping her up with a spatula.

so?

He probably just tapped her shoulder to get her attention and it snapped the joint

Beating women is halal brah

and?

I need to get in on this islam shit.

fucking musides, lololol

The comments on this comment are fucking gold.

Never change Veeky Forums.

I must say I agree completely and non-ironically.

She is trying her best to bring a great man down.

It's shit like this that keeps me away from women a lot of the time, sadly. It has been played on me before. I sympathize with the man.

What real man hasn't smacked around their mentally ill sexy as fuck girlfriend