How much should I cut?

>5'6
>142lbs
>S:205 / B:175 / D: 275

ten pounds then re-evaluate from there

20lbs

You could cut 5-10 and see how you look/feel but honestly I'd recommend bulking for now until you have more to work with, otherwise you could just be setting yourself back needlessly.

Wouldn't it be best if you got lean first / cut all the fat out before bulking?

Yup, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand partitioning or how shitty you'll look through the bulk, and then you inevitably have to cut the fat anyway but it takes tons longer.

Cut until you can't cut anymore.. Then slowly build muscle on the smallest surplus you can.

Don't be a retard and fall for the SS meme like some other poor souls (like myself).

do you have an end goal weight and/or bf%?

>5'6
your wrists

Please bulk, don't cut. You have nothing to cut

Fursure! that's exactly what I thought.
That's what I'm doing right now. I'm also playing around with recomp.
n99b question, but what's SS meme?

I'm undecided. Most important thing in my agenda is to gain strength. But, I want to get lean / cut first I start bulking to build strength.

what are you implying bout my wrist o_O

>Wouldn't it be best if you got lean first / cut all the fat out before bulking?

I get it, you took a picture with your head cut off and so you are listing your height without the head

Lol

he's implying that you cut your wrists coz manlet. dont listen to the haters.we're all gonna make it

Don't cut. I'm same height and started at 140. Bulk up to 165 and then cut. After 3 cycles of bulk/cut im 167 at 11% body fat.

not op but guys how do you fix skinnyfat face? sunk jowls loose skin under chin but not obese

Lose body fat

im the same height and i dont even feel like cutting at 155lbs. anything under just feels like too scrawny for me.

well my goal was to cut as much as possible until the end of summer. Once I start school in the winter, I'll slowly start clean bulking.

>5'6
Around 4-6". Remember, it's up the river, not across the stream.

kek

and it was a lot thicker when I was bulking.

10 lbs

>S:205 / B:175 / D: 275
i believe the squat and deadlift but you do not bench 175 with that chest especially since you're short

You should cut all that bread mold off your upper lip.

Bulk you faggot

>especially since you're short
That's an advantage. He has lmao0ROM. Look at those arms. They barely go past his waist. He was made to bench.

>well my goal was to cut as much as possible until the end of summer. Once I start school in the winter, I'll slowly start clean bulking.

and wouldn't it be best if you got lean first / cut all the fat out before bulking?

This is why my chest is taking forever to grow :(

Might start doing more db presses and bench press as an accessory, or vice versa.

do incline and dips

you should cut the fucking moustache

Yeah, i did it the opposite way and it sucks, I look fat, but I've just sucked but it upfor the time being.

Do you really want to become a skeleton? 5lb cut isn't gonna do shit for your body you have a pretty high body fat. Keep bulking but do it slowly. Bulk until next spring. Get to 158ish and then cut to your weight that you are now

This
Just eat at maintenance and lift heavy. I did that and felt my body get leaner and more muscular too.

>5'6
about two wrists should be enough