Do i have gyno?

do i have gyno?

Yes

Looking at the photo, I don't know whether to puke or jack off.

You have tits

cut down to 15% bodyfat and then we'll start talking about gyno

BLUE BORD

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No, you're fine. Totally normal.

Puke into your hand and then jack off with it.

how did you get those titties? i am flat af

I don't know if that gyno or some VERY suckable titties.
You should be proud OP

Seriously, how can you tell someone that lifting and weight loss is ever going to fix that? Why should he not just give up completely? His genetics have fucked him over and he will never look desirable, fucking ever.

What's building his chest going to get him? What's getting abs with tits going to get him? He's totally fucked man, game over.

post body shot

also why do you shave?

Here's mine, we're all going to make it

>I'm running 350mg test a week

Fuck you, never give up

>reeeeeeeeeee get off my board
>back to /r9k/ with you

what's your weight

can I get a gyno check?

270-275lb

That is the mentality of a complete loser. You never know your true potential until you try hard.

Try hard for what? He's totally fucked. What is he ever going to achieve through diet and exercise. His body will always always be a complete disaster and it's just because of one body part.

>imagine being this much of loser

For the last time. MAN TITS ARE NOT GYNO.

GYNO IS BREAST TISSUE THAT EXISTS AT LOW BODYFAT PERCENTAGES. IF YOU ARE FAT, AND HAVE MAN-TITS, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT. IF YOU'RE SKINNY AND HAVE MAN-TITS, YOU HAVE GYNO.

So, maybe. Cut down to a bodyfat percentage where you're recognizable as human, and then show us your chest. We can determine it then.

>What's getting abs with tits going to get him?
Give us your skellies, your gynos, your dyels. We'll turn them into cute andros, traps, and twinkhons.

you can get surgery for it

>. IF YOU ARE FAT, AND HAVE MAN-TITS, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT.

Nope, I've seen plenty plenty of fat people who have no tits at all. Look at OP, he literally has breasts.

Y'all got dem iddy biddy bitch tiddies

In all seriousness though you're far too overweight to tell if you have gyno or just a surplus of fat on your chest. Lose the weight, do a bit of fasting, and get slim. If y'all still got dem iddy biddy bitch tiddies, then you have gyno.

You just glimpsed /plg/ out of their home gyms to buy scoops, pretty much all non lifting fats will have tiddies

Will my bitch tits go away?

You don't have bitch tits you dumb nigger, just a gigantic beer gut.

Excellent solution!

If you want to cure gyno start running Raloxifene now!

ur good

>lose all the fat shit or most of it
>spend 10k on surgery to remove excess titty skin
>get fit
And you get to trick girls into thinking you had breast cancer and survived and they'll pitty fuck you

guys help is this gyno?