Cheating /fraud/s generally

I have been away for a while edition...

Previously on manlet faggot injection general...

stop making shitty ops dipshit

If I inject test into my peepee will it make it grow?

I don't know lol. Maybe I just already have some completely unnoticeable pubertal gyno.

I get rock fucking hard, I want to fuck the life out of exgf and I'm leaking precum like a horse every time I think about her. Like the amount of lactation is so fucking tiny it physical couldn't be any smaller and still be seen by the naked eye.

this shit better go up

no, you have to inject synthol directly in your glans

The key is to shoot straight down your pee hole with at least 3cc
Sheeeet. I've made so much money off crypto. Ahhh free market capitalism

>Taking so much Tren you start to leak it from your nips

Is this making it?

The "I can get attention by putting on this hat" starter pack.

Doesn't take much tren to lactate

What are your opinions on tbol?

worst oral BY FAR

She's got some killer forearms

Yesterday after I went shopping with exgf. Redhead girl came over because she felt shitty because she thinks she did bad in the exam. She knows I roid and she says "Can I watch you when you do it?". I thought there's no harm in that. So we watch me pin. Was hot.

I think it's because I also forgot my AI dose because of all shit with exgf. Estro got out of control.

I was more of a soccer kid, but a lot of my friends at the time played it so it's whatever

H8r
I have four MAGA hats. One for my head, one for each shoulder and one for my dick. I just wear them for attention.
I actually know Trump is a racist, sexist, islamaphobic orange and he should be impeached for having bad hair.
Also muh russians.
But dat ass...

reactions like this make me wanna tell the girl im gonna fug friday but then again it could end very badly.

Lifting for 2.5 years after cutting down from a fatfuck. No set routine or counting calories
20 years old
5'11
153lbs.
Looking for advice on a first cycle if I want to get bigger but stay at whatever bodyfat I am right now and an estimate on how much it'd cost.

Also would I keep the size after going off?

>literally provoking an uncalled for irl >roiding for this
don't ruin it, lad

Just become so massive people assume you're on steroids anyway.

She was super interested in it. Asking tons and tons of questions, wanted to hold the vials and all. Was going to ask her to pin me but thought she may fuck up.

>That pic
>Under 160 at 5'11
Myspace angles hardcore yo.

does mast still post here?

Post a pic of your arm or quad or v-line or something

Not lactating anymore desu.

No his dick fell off.

That's not him. It was posted on here a few days ago in another thread.

My doc gives me 125mg test e e4d. I wonder what my weekly dosage is. 220?

my fucking cbt nemesis has arrived

except lmao didn't knew you were 20.

im gonna be 4x your size when im 20.

>tfw even if you get fuckin joocy on roids you will never meet a QT white girl in your town who is interested in watching you inject chinese bath salts into your ass

I wanna fucking die m8s

I have arms and a V-line. That's all your getting. Tren is certainly leaning me out and I'm doing a cut since I can't go to gym atm.

Why?

I just remember chems pics at 165 looking less swole (or on par) and he's like 5'7"

Nope its def me

Bet then. I wanna see you surpass

I wanna see a hint of your size and conditioning.

That's not gonna happen senpai. Nice try stalker user.

Paging Jerry and/or Brick
Hmu
Eldoradospandex at tutanota

Crusader is known to be skinnyfat

Anyone else here who is shit at eating properly? Especially when not doing anything particular that day, in which I can sit in front of the computer and shitpost for hours without thinking about getting some food.

Honestly I bet you're still kinda dyel.

Its fine just don't lie

Work fucks up my food schedule with all these extra hours (which I earn a fuckton with so meh).

So I end up skipping a meal sometimes.

I'm not big enough to be confident in myself that's for sure.

>made a whole CBT thread talking about how he's the best natty physique on Veeky Forums
>gets roasted for being tiny
>posts in /fraud/ a week later

If you wanna jerk off to pictures of muscular guys that badly just go to the cbt thread, no need to rag on someone who said no.

it's fine if you're homo, just don't lie.

You forgot the part where he's already on and /cbt/ may as well be /fakenatty/

Seeing exgf again today for a movie and she's going to come back to the apartment. Plan on having an emotional conversation.

I'm really not on anything dude. This is everything I take outside of eating food

Are you gonna fug tho

>bronkaid
>still thinks he's natty

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kill yourself

mirin excessive pbfit use. good stuff

I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out in front of the entire shopping centre yesterday but in all honesty I don't think it will happen. We've got too much shit to go through.

ladies first

Third tub this month. Its so damn good with greek yogurt and blueberries

Bronkaid isn't an anabolic substance doe

>Bronkaid isn't an anabolic substance doe

natty logic

>faggot gets called out for being an obvious dumbass liar in another thread
>comes to /fraud/ to try to pretend he wants advice for a """first""" cycle
I feel like this has happened before.

>tfw you feel three times bigger when you're in company with your parents and their friends
>including that sports dad who makes "jokes" about me frauding

Anyone been fucking with SARMs?

You are seriously boosting my own ego way too much. Stop

You're annoying

Fite me faggot.

Top fucking kek who are you trying to fool kiddo first cycle my ass gtfo

LGD is pretty legit, Ostarine seems little better than placebo to be honest though.

You're all memeing right? I look average as fuck without the lighting in that room

ching chong ping pong

>LGD is pretty legit, Ostarine seems little better than placebo to be honest though.
What is the highest dose of LGD you were on and what other drugs were you taking at the time?
As for Ostarine, I have a few dudes on it. We will see what they say. My thing with Ostarine is that it is so cheap why not try it? I mean fuck I pay just as much for glucosamine and Ostarine is probably 10x more effective.
Do you have an epic mexistash or is that just a shadow?

>24 hour ban for mocking ESTP's miscarriage

mods trying to get pussy by white knighting internet tripfags SAD

O shit I see it... I fuckin wish. Can barely grow any hair

Id kill myself if i was asian

Don't know what's worse than. Being asian or looking like you're asian but you're not.

300 test/week + 100mg of proviron/day would make you look sick.

Would I take the 300mgs all at once or space it out through the week?

I would recommend you take 100mg of bleach orally

300mg test once a week is fine. 150 twice a week is splitting hairs but technically better.

I googled some info on proviron and saw hairloss so fuck all that. Would just the 300mg test fuck me over or do you like 100% need a pct?

Every steroid worth using is going to speed up hair loss if you're prone to it dumb fuck.

Dude you are young, handsome, shredded and aesthetic.
Go out and enjoy it, theres no need to be fucking with hormones. It can ruin everything. Its almost impossible to tell a young guy who gets roids on his mind to stay away, the promise of easy gains is too much.
But fucking with your hormones, especially at fucking 20 (babby) is no joke.
I'd sooner recommend a 20 year old shoot IV heroin than do steroids.

I tried for years to fix the damage I did to myself with gear, eventually gave in and got on TRT. I'm now stuck pinning for the rest of my life.

Walk away man, enjoy what you already have. You look great.

Proviron is purely a looks drug. It would give you that vascular granite look that pro bodybuilders have. You are lean enough to make it work.
Yes hair loss is a big risk but I am a big believer in the PSO+SAW+Nizoral shampoo routine. I learned about it from masT. Works better than fina for hair.
Test alone would not change your looks. Just make you bigger.

>PSO+SAW+Nizoral shampoo routine
after doing this for only 2 months while on gear, can confirm

biotin too though

>I'd sooner recommend a 20 year old shoot IV heroin than do steroids.
You're a fucking moron.

Okay I'm pretty torn now so I'll just keep doing what I'm doing for a few years then come back when I'm already balding and got nothing to lose. Thanks man

And thanks a lot for the advice too dude, screenshotted for my back pocket just in case

>I tried for years to fix the damage I did to myself with gear, eventually gave in and got on TRT. I'm now stuck pinning for the rest of my life.
lol you're fucking retarded

>I was a retard
>therefore I am going to push my own views on everyone else

So why should anybody listen to a retard?

I think the emotional fuck up from roids is the worst effect, if you ever do a real cycle and see the gains that can be had and how amazing you feel 24/7 day to day on a cycle then going back is so hard.

Breh...
Honestly I am blown away by this routine. I am confident that I regrew hair I lost doing this. I started the PSO + SAW + Nizoral last November? Mind you this is after 2+ years of fina. Really works well.
As for biotin I was already doing that along with silica and growth hormone. The SAW PSO Nizoral works period.
Drugs are bad mmmmmkayyyyyy

how often do you use the nizoral?

>I'd sooner recommend a 20 year old shoot IV heroin than do steroids.
whaaatt? i'm on test now, 600mg a week and i feel like a fucking god

>the second i buy 100 worth of ehtereum the price drops

Holy fuck bimbo I'm late to this but thank you this was a great heart felt post I don't have any real bros who can articulate anything on the level you just did to the point where it makes an impact. I know our situations are not the same but they are really fucking close. I'm not dwelling on the interpersonal stuff as much as I am on the money anymore and that's a good sign. Very encouraging to hear that you've moved on and have definitely upgraded.

Wondering how different of a person you would be or how you would process that situation if the upgrade never happened or materialized in the way it did but I'm glad it did for you. I don't really want anything to do with women - vapid whore or just stupid, the whole experience (babbys first relationship) just showed me a way of life thinking that I really want to distance myself from but that distance doesn't do much good if my mind dwells there or constantly obsesses over the myriad faults in her so thank you bimbo for your sage advice and personal anecdotes about how you prevailed over silly thoughts.

that's it, i'm tired of this fucking bullshit, i'm hopping on the train

i use it twice a week, on the same days i pin

that was retarded its at ath

buy stratis at $7-7.50 and wait 2 weeks, you'll thank me, bittrex is the exchange if you're not actually that big of a crypto nerd

what's a good melantan dose that wont make me a nigger

I heard its meh as a mass builder but maybe good for strength or athletic performance.

so can girls really smell incel?

ygm ;)

Nah but they can smell high test/tren. That or high test/tren pheromones cover the smell.

Are you still an incel if you make zero effort? Kinda removes the 'involuntary' aspect there jb

they probably smell azusa and get intimidated

>slept in a bed with gf and her friend
>she cockblocked my threesome attempts

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FYI young natty lifters you don't stop growing / reach your full natty potential until you hit around 25 years old. Poking in huge amounts before only damages your natty hormone levels in the future.

Last summer I got on a 12 week cycle of test-cyp and my trainer told me that I wouldn't need PCT. At the peak I was dosing 2 ccs every 5 days, during the cycle I felt like a super saiyan but post cycle my test levels didn't rebound for a few months. My friends said I seemed like a robot, but I'm finally feeling a little better.

>Doesn't take pct
>Wonders why his test levels took forever to recover

>my trainer told me that I wouldn't need PCT.

Your trainer is a fucking idiot beyond all belief. Sorry you wasted money on a retard.