Good feels thread

>Good feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMrWWVrBrlY
ted.com/talks/tim_ferriss_why_you_should_define_your_fears_instead_of_your_goals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Was 215 pounds (I'm 6ft 1) at beginning of the year
> Been working out 4-5 times a week running, swimming, and biking
> Noticing that I feel better but my diet still sucks
> Down to 210 pounds which is less than a pound lost a month which is way too slow
> Go to an amusement park with my gf this past weekend
> Go to the water park
> Look around at the huge number of morbidly obese people
> Look at my gut
> I'm going to end up obese if I keep eating like shit no matter how much I work out
> Currently on day 3 of the 8/16 intermittent fasting diet
> The past two days I've had the best sleep of my life
> Have all the energy in the world and feel amazing
> Yes I get hungry, but it's not the end of the world and the sleep quality gains alone are monumental.
> Thank you Veeky Forums - I just need to do this for a month non-stop to build a pattern and make this a lifetime decision

have amazing qt3.14 asian gf, and am buying a new pair of ski boots soon which will enable me to perform more advanced tricks off of big jumps on skis next season

>be 2007
>go on youtube
>emo kids everywhere
>ZOMFGBBQ SO RANDOM xXD I LOVE ICE CREAMS AND DOING RANDOM THINGS!!11 RANDOM IS COOLL XDDDDD
>Linkin Park everywhere
>"Let the bodies hit the floor"
>I LURVE INVADER ZIM, ESPECIALLY GIR!!xDxD
>OnLy CoOl PeOpLe TyPe LyK dIs
>RAWR means i love u in dinosuar
>I'm so emo, even my skin is black
>I LOVELOVE SOUTH PARK

10 years later, not being that person anymore is a good feel on its own.

yeah just remember that if you relapse back into heavy eating for a while its not the end, its just one of the stages of quitting and as you go further you will relapse less and less. Don't let one get you down or discourage you just learn from the mistakes you make

>gonna ask the qt for her digits tomorrow
>diet going well
>lifting going well
>got a nice full-service haircut today
>might have had a religious experience
>gonna go for a run later

I beat my depression and have been feeling amazing for the last few weeks

I hope this continues and I don't fall into depression again

>Went to a festival
>didn't masturbate for five days
>got a hotties number
>came home, cummed buckets

Wow you were a gigantic faggot

>rejected twice this weekend
>work is okay at best
>hopefully will bench 335 for 4 for my last set today
I don't know

>these not being the glory days of your youth
>not a starting point from which to grow

I unironically miss all of those things, it's quite odd.

It was really hot out but I finished exercising.

My man, where you live?

>got back together with ex after a few years
>wonder why she's into me, I'm a slight failure + social autist
>lay on the beach under the stars and tells me what kind of a beautiful person I am, and how she's angry I don't believe her when she says nice things to me, how I react differently to things than other people and how I'm caring
>loving her more and more with the passing of each day

I just want to become the best person I can be for her and myself, and get bigger shoulders so I can give her the comfiest hugs ever

nice, overcoming the very elements to get your workout done. good job

>187 lbs
>stop beer sugar junk food
>two weeks later
>181.5 lbs
>went running 3 times

Looks like fat people were meant to be fat, user

hey I have one of those memes too :)

The history of second chances is a sad and desolate one, friend. But best of luck to you.

>I will never be able to participate in these threads

Step 1
Stop thinking that way
Step 2
Find new meaning
Step 3
Clean your room
Step 4
Keep it clean
Step 5
Repeat

>going to the mall with my dad
>chatting about sport
>"hey user your triangles are really showing"
>t-thanks dad

The problems are much deeper than that senpai

>2 day headache
>sick as fuck have been peeing out of my ass since last night
>nearly dehydrated
>unable to work up an appetite
>grandmum is staying with us, have to babysit and keep her company
>it's been raining every day since a week ago
>can't leave
>can't stand up without getting dizzy

still alive though
grandmum isnt bad company and she'll only be here for a few days and i'll feel fine in a few days

we're all gonna make it lads

literally just b urself! :)
but really someone once told me the best way to get rid of melancholy is to make fun of it. 21yr old virgin and I got rejected again, I was sad for about 15min till I just started laughing at how pathetic I am and I already forgot about it

t.Pythagoras

My next check will be 4 grand

>lost 3lbs last week
>made adjustments to diddly form
>pr lmao4plate for 3 reps
>joined a private powerlifting/strongman gym
On my way senpai

the first one didn't really even count, we were kids and "broke up" on good terms. Still, I'll heed the warning.

The decent
>kicked my cig addiction (still dipping like mad though)
>finally getting bigger arms and shoulders
>finally hit 200lbs after being a skinny twink pretty much all my life
>next week I get fly home and go to Paradiso with my older brother in a drug induced raging weekend

The bad
>gained a slight belly from bulking
>lost reps on pull ups and dips
>only gonna get 6-5 hours of sleep tonight because gym at 5am
>still have a hard time trying to not eat too much and get fat fat

I'm starting to feel a little more content, little by little.

Let me know whats up

I've been through hell, and honestly came out the other side

Whats up senpai

I was happy that this one really cute chick at my new work was being very nice to me until I realized she was like that with everyone

But today I was told I have really good posture so there's that

>tfw you realize your destiny is in your own hands and you can do whatever you want, you just have to try hard and work for it everyday

imagine living in a shitty caste system where your entire life is determined by your birth parents. we should all be grateful that we can create our own lives.

>imagine living in a shitty caste system where your entire life is determined by your birth parents

US actually has that as well and it is a hidden secret

Bump for more good feels pls

>Squats are horrible
>Squats are terrible
>Always get demotivated when I do squats
>Take a video of myself squatting
>Match it up with images of people squatting correctly
>Figure out finally that I'm leaning too far forward and have the barbell too far up my neck
>Squat
>Absolutely love squatting
I'm glad I figured out why I was fucking up

No, you'd have to experience another country to understand

Said it a few months ago and still holds true today

Found a new reason to live and life has been going great so far

Everything is not only fine, but I have time to work on my hobbies and myself, also had some interesting experiences with women lately, truth be told life is one big journey and going through depression won't help. I woke up months ago and posted a thread, I still remember who I am today and my choices in the past few months have changed my life

I also have to be honest here, some of the guys who are over 30 and on this forum, I've been keeping an eye on posts and we really do have a good number of people on here.

Thanks

I've lived in another country, I was born in the poorest country in Europe, good news is I did become an American due to my parents choices of struggling to move to the US in the 90s and the US did accept us since the soviet union broke up for a few years and a war was ramping in my country

Bad news is, I have experience in three countries but I really like living in the US and have become/embraced my American heritage for some time now, I still speak my native languages, but I'm proud to be an American

I can go into a little more detail, however, we weren't rich where we are from and my dad lost everything after the military/soviet union break

Grandma makes me keto meals while talking to me about the good ol days. Smokes weed too

Your youth is only your glory days if you aren't doing anything worthwhile now.

I intend to peak in my 50s, maybe later.

underrated

i recently started getting out more and networking.
it worked out so well that i actually want to leave my house every day.

can someone give me girl advice?
i can talk to them and crack jokes but i have NO CLUE how to be intimate

Now this is a good feels post
Good for you, user.

>tfw found out what was keeping me from deadlifting properly
it was unbalanced hips. i did some jefferson deadlifts before regular deadlifts, following the 2-1 rule, and i've never felt more comfortable in the starting position of a deadlift in my entire life.
used to lift, but got lazy. used to always resort to back rounding, even with good flexibility, so i figured my proportions were just fucked. started lifting again in february, and i'm trying to find and fix my imbalances at the very start.
gonna be alternating between jefferson deadlifts and barbell step ups to focus on muh gl00tz.
felt like shit going into the gym, and i somehow managed to set a squat and deadlift pr. deadlift pr was after squats, jefferson deadlifts, and chins so i was already tired as fuck.
5lbs onto squat 5rm
20lbs above 3rm for 5 on deadlifts

Jesus that was cringe and I grew up in those times. I was too busy playing Halo and getting stoned with my mates.

I too got to feel this feel today. Well done, user.

Have fun when she cheats on you homeboy

>almost had some lucid dreams last night, was unconsciously aware i was dreaming and was trying to change my surroundings
>went up in weight in all seven of my lifts for the day, forgot the last time that happened
>got mired by a lesbian at the gym
>got a lot of work done at work
>got mired by pajeets at work
>came up with some great melodies for my next album
>managed to fit some oreos into my macros for the day

Today might be the perfect day for me, Veeky Forums. Just need a fat chick to mire me and for the sun to come out, and then it'll be straight up idyllic.

got called huge by one of my long time gym bro, he was stronger than me when we first started but now i'm stronger and bigger than him

some cashier told me i have big muscles and asked how much i press and that i'm her motivation fucking slut also gave me a high five fuck hoe

Checked
But seriously, you're relationship is doomed.

>that one loser kid who played halo when the cool kids were playing melee

>Found a new reason to live and life has been going great so far
WHAT IS IT HOW DO I FIND IT
t. also over 30

Never too late to start changing your life fampai

>gonna ask the qt for her digits tomorrow

lol, pathetic

>Find best friend
>Marry them

Ez Pz

Agreed
Now tell how to find something to live for.
It can't just by that first sip of beer... But I don't desire anything else

i just havent seen her in a couple days or i would have already asked, chill.

It's big for me since i was never able to talk to girls before getting fit

was an almost 350 lbs POS for a good portion of my teen years

Send it Jerry

Hit 3x5 2 pl8 bench today.

I don't know what it is but i feel a lot more control when i'm benching and went from barely doing 2 pl8 for 2 reps to 3x5 in a month

Not the guy who found a reason to live btw. I'm 20 and I've had nothing but love for God's green earth for the last few years. But I've been pretty close to the edge and I think the "what might have been" really contributes to that love. Wish I were able to empathize, but I'd still love to hear your story and help you out if I can.

So... why do you want to die, and why are you still alive?

It's in accurate to say I want to die, I just don't have anything going or any motivation to do more than exist and lift.
Hate my job, but can't really think of a single job I'd enjoy going to (pay is ok)
All I do is work, drink, hang with friends, repeat. Just so stagnant, but no desire or plan to be anything else

Did you ever have desires in your life?

And how big "drink" are we talking about. Might be the issue.

No, I never wanted to be any real career.
Going to catch hell for this, but as a young kid I wanted to be a fire truck... Not a fireman, the truck.
As an adult I can't think of any job I'd really like.
I like fitness, but I hate people and quitters so I can't be a PT
I liked chemistry, but I'd hate to work in a lab
I think I want GF, but then I remember how they gossip, social media, and try to change you.

>best friend been on business trips for the past few days
>she's coming home on Thursday
>we get to hang out again soon and meme like we always do

There's nothing good that doesn't have downsides. You need good to have bad and you need to have bad to have good.

Put up with the fatties and quitters and find the one person who's looking to make a change in himself. Better you train him than some stooge who just wants commission and will put him on some meme exercise with machine circuits and nothing more.

Put up with the lab because nobody's gonna pay you to enjoy that passion unless you're in one.

Put up with the girl because women do a bunch of dumb stuff, but they're also magical and falling asleep with a beautiful woman's head buried between your pecs is a thousand times better than finding something new to stroke your dick to tonight.

You consigned yourself to mediocrity because you're afraid of the bad that comes with the good. That's why your life doesn't have any variety or direction. Would you rather ride on the rollercoaster that just launches 50 feet above the ground and continues at 50 feet for the rest of the ride? No, that's called a monorail. And a really shitty monorail because there's only one station and it's the same one you got on at. Or would you rather go on the one that you shit your pants looking at, but after the two minutes have passed, you felt the lurch in your stomach a couple times, and that seatbelt was really fucking tight against your chest, but goddamn that felt good, and all you can think of is how much you want to go again?

bite into the jordan pepeson meme

might help u a bit

i'd like to be friends with a kid who wanted to be a fire truck, you sound cool bro

>started 1.5 years ago
>started with just the bar, weak as fuck skelly
>now i'm at 2/3/4 and among the strongest in my normie gym
>still weak
>only getting more hungry for getting stronger
>only getting more knowledgeable

Feels good to know you're getting better at something and that the time you put in works off.

>You got to gather up what you need
>You have to choose a direction
>And when the moment is right for you, you gotta go

>You gotta keep your ideals high
>You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one
>You know you've got to go

youtube.com/watch?v=mMrWWVrBrlY

>>I'm so emo, even my skin is black
I hope u slew emo pussy wit dat dere bbc user

>peeing out of my ass since last night
See a doctor

>making noticeable gains
>possibly have my workwaifu crushing on me
>consistent with being responsible

We're going to make it.

>Your youth is only your glory days if you aren't doing anything worthwhile now

This. I can't stand it when people call high school the "best years of my life." Makes me fucking sad that these poor bastards haven't done jack-all anything of note in 5-10 fucking years.

Only total losers get caught up in the autistic crowd known as the "fighting game community." You are lower on the totem pole than people who play D&D and Magic.

D&D was alpha as fuck. The captain of our wrestling team was our DM in high school.

Cutting finally pays off. Get more mirers (some were from gym fags, guess I'm gay now). Sisters depression is slowly getting better and this afternoon I'm going to meet up with a qt3.14
We're gonna make it anons

>Got rejected by my first love as teens
>Stayed friends for 10 years
>We meet up 1 month ago for drinks
>Not unusual, we often party togheter but now it was just us 2
>Had an absolutely great night, end up at my place
>Talk about life all night, drink until dawn
>Prep the couch for her, hit the bed myself
>Wake up in the middle of the night
>She´s on top of me, naked
>Blonde hair and amazing tits all in my face
>Tells me how good I look now, that she likes what I have become
>10 years I waited
>And now she goes for it, when I have a goddamn girlfriend
>Had to throw her off
>Spent rest of the night talking feels, what could have been etc
>Didnt sleep at all, kept talking until morning
>Still parted as friends even though it felt awkward

It felt great being wanted by that first love even though the timing made it bitter as fuck. I also had a fantastic workout and came 3 buckets that day

teach me your ways senpaitachi

>Starting to take my driverslicense in two weeks
>Hopefully getting in to a school for becoming a builder
>Visiting boyfriends parents for the first time this summer
>Were planning on moving in together and getting a pupper
>Lost 10kg this last year and my body is finally starting to look good

Sosososooo happy

Problems may run deep but often there is a simple way of fixing them, though it may not seem immediately obvious. And just because it is simple does not mean it is easy. It's a hard road brother, but i believe we can all make it if we try. Sharing TED talk my friend showed me about this
>ted.com/talks/tim_ferriss_why_you_should_define_your_fears_instead_of_your_goals

good man! Self-recording is super helpful

sort urself out lad

I feel like you're focusing on the negatives in all the examples you've given. If you're a PT, yeah you may get quitters, but you could also get someone who works really hard and really changes themselves for the better. Think of how rewarding that would be. I get the vibe that you try to think of things logically, but your bias towards the negative is hampering that a little.

also sharing relevant TED talk
>ted.com/talks/tim_ferriss_why_you_should_define_your_fears_instead_of_your_goals

You're not going to make it unless you eat a defecit of calories. Cut out all sugar and simple carbs, and eat a lot of protien and veggies. I was 145 and lost about a pound a week and am down to 129 now. Theoretically it should be easier for you because of noob gains and your extra fat. You got this man, just be strict on yourself. No treats. Lots of water.

yeah bro, good work! Lifting is definitely not an instant gratification sort of thing but I believe it's all the more rewarding as a result

>only lifting for two months
>starting to notice slight size increase everywhere for the first time in my life
Kinda satisfying. Also
>was fatass around 7 years ago
>could never squat and shit
>dieted down to skelly
>still never really squatted, too uncomfortable
>squat for two months now
>when returning to upright position, I just spring back into it naturally with zero effort
This is weirdly satisfying after not being able to do it for most of the time.

D&D is the fucking best shit ever. I've never been more immersed and involved in a game than when i played D&D with my housemates, it's so fucking good

good man for throwing her off. Takes strength to hold your values yo

Sick spacing my dude. Where can I learn it? Is reddit a good place to start?

I went out running in the woods today and it started raining and I saw two frogs and got nuzzled by several dogs. It was a good run.

Cancer test came back negative life is beautiful bros I love you all

>Veeky Forums complimented me on my current body
>mfw random validation from strangers on a tibetan icesculpting board feels far more rewarding than from people I interract with

its a nice feel

doggo looks like gary busey

>Finally kick depression and self destructive behaviours
>Start lifting and go from DYEL to DYL?
>Even though I've always been a pretty social person this gives me the social confidence my friends always had
>See 9/10 QT exchange student in uni class
>Introduce myself to her while we wait for next one to start
>Get to know her over a few weeks
>Ask her out for coffee
>She wants to do it again
>Take her out on her birthday for our first date
>Be her first kiss and first bf
>Feel loved and accepted

We're all gonna make it fellas

>tfw this story literally happened to me except I didnt throw her off

Dude she raped you. It's totally not your fault if you blew like six loads in her pussy. You are a victim.

This gave me good feels. Good on you for finally getting that validation while staying true to your own girl.

>tfw someone asks you for advice or a spot for the first time

GET YOUR ELECTROLYTES YOU FUCKING IDIOT.