Testicular health

Check if you feel any "worms" (varicose veins) above your left testicle. If you do, you have a varicocele just like 20% of men do.

So I have a varicocele and I was wondering what I could do to get rid of it in a natural fashion. Chestunt extract? Garlic?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110616142726.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've had it for like 5 years and nothing helps
Summer is hell, so I will probably surgically remove it

Yeah I noticed an increase too lately. At first I thought it was because of the heavy weights I'm pulling at the gym but it's probably because of the heat.
Does icing your balls help?

You can also try embolisation of the veins

E M B O N P O I N T

is this meant to be bad? ive had one for years

It depends on the grade, but yes. It heats up your testicles, causing a drop in T-levels. In the worst case a varicocele may cause infertility.

Well since there's a thread about it...
Anyone might know why my testicles often retracts and get hard like if I was in cold water? I started to get his recently but it hasn't always been like that. I get the same thing when I deadlift.

Also, is it normal that my left testicle is higher than the right one?

Chest nut extract and garlic? I hope the varicocele stops you reproducing you gronk.

That's just what I read on the internet. But I'm sure you can enlighten us with how to deal with a varicocele, right?

>Also, is it normal that my left testicle is higher than the right one?
yes

I also came to Veeky Forums to ask a testicle related question. How true is the relationship between meat/protein and cancer? I had testicle cancer and got one removed. Even though I'm clean now the thought of losing the other terrifies me, but I also fucking love red meat.

Get an embolization like I did.

I had a varicocele on my left nut, had low test, brittle bones, emotional, no motivation, n o sex drive, generally a skinnyfat bitch until I had my embolization and now It's crazy, my life completely changed.

They go in through your carotid artery with a small tube and go all the way to your nut sack and pack it with springs to block the varicocele and kill it off so your blood can sufficiently be bypassed to another vein to your balls.

Why does my left spermatic chord feel like it's unraveled? I had my physician check it out during my last visit a few years ago and he said it was probably fine but he also didn't seem very interested in investigating it at all.

How long did it take you to recover?
Did you have any issues after that and do you have some recommendations, because I'm about to get that done myself

I don't know if I have low test. I'm making progress in the gym, have no significant troubles with losing fat and my beard and body hair seem to be normal too. The only things that may point to low t are lack of motivation and mood swings

I was in and out in a day and it only took me 3 days to recover.

No issues what so ever.

Thank you for the answer
When were you able to lift again?
I've heard that I should abstain from it some time after so the thing that blocks the bad vein doesnt move

Although I can't testify (heh) anything. I'd say don't go nuts (heheh) over such ballsy (heheheh) claims without any real scientific evidence.

18+ website bud

What a butterface.

That sounds delicious

what about my right and center one?

>see a doctor 1xF

I have varicose veins (bag of worms) in my scrotum. Not sure if I'm a victim of the low T thing. I'm a decently sized dude from lifting, don't really suffer from the obvious stuff, I'm pretty motivated, energetic and definitely have a drive for sex, always have urges to fap to women.

Doctor said it shouldn't really affect me, just the low fertility thing which is kind of scary.

The internet says that these are harmless and have nothing to do with low T.

kek

why are alot of men getting this?

I have another problem lads
I used to feel low libido last spring and I used to wake up every night to take a piss and it turned out I had low t due to a prostatitis and after I took meds I had regular t levels again but now I feel it all again and on top of that my balls feel like they're shrinking constantly
Does that mean I probably have a chronic prostatitis?

This. I had my ballsack checked by the doctor and he said that varicose veins may cause infertility in the long term. Kinda freaked out when I heard that.

I think I will have it treated later on this year. Irrc you can't do sports for a while after the surgery/embolisation so I will consult my doctor after summer

20% of men suffer from varicocele.

Tight underwear plays a role. Sitting down all day might be a reason too. And poor diet probably too

Go ask a doctor instead of a Polish cigarette's trading forum

I have an undescended atrophied left testicle, and sometimes it hurts when doing the big boy lifts (mainly deadlifts). Looking to get a prosthetic sometime in the future. Who else has fucked up balls?

3rd yr medfag with a huge varicocele, AMA

Your only long term treatment is surgery. Eh, embolism etc.

The presence of a varicocele will reduce your the ability of your blood supply to cool your testes. This means they get too warm, and lose their ability to make sperm and test.

I just booked my test test for Friday. Get it looked into lads.

holy FUCK

> They found that men at every age with varicoceles had significantly lower testosterone levels (416 vs. 469 ng/dL) than the comparison group. After undergoing microsurgical varicocelectomy, testosterone levels significantly increased in 70 percent of the patients, with a mean increase of 178 ng/dL.

I've had a varicole double the size of my testicle for a decade why the fuck am I only hearing this now

Im going to get a surgery and get that sweet 178ng/dL boost

I have had on my left testicle for about 10 years now, my test is 836ng/dl, don't think it affects testosteron much.

after doing some light reading im now thinking surgery will be great to get rid of mine

sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110616142726.htm

I want that 178+ of test!

Your doctors dont know this following info as its new: sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/06/110616142726.htm

You are missing out on lots of testosterone production by not having it fixed!

I've been avoiding jerking off while lying down because if I do then my right nut ascends and when it descends a few minutes later it hurts like hell. I know I should see a doctor about this, but should I go the the GP first and get a referral or go straight to a urologist? I'm worried I may be killing my sperm production and test production.

>2011/06/
>New

taking a HUGE dump after fasting for 24h helps me but when i start drinking cofee and my digestion is messed uo its coming up. I wiill try doing few days fast and i believe it would heal it pernamently

How is that related to varicose veins?

I fucking hate this board

I have it, and the fact my left nut is usually significantly smaller than my right leads me to believe it's pretty fucking bad

because you are eliminating toxing and bad bacteria this way and this varicose veins is gone after solid dump. Just make 24hour water fast you will know what im talking about

I'm already doing intermittent fasting. All I notice is that the veins are on their biggest at the end of the day or when it's hot

You should read the China study

do 24h and you after taking healthy shit then you dont even have to wipe your ass because is clean you will feel reliew. It works for me and it work for other people. When my digestion is at their best those veins almost disapears and i dont even remember about this shit but when my digestion is fucked up its hell.

other than fasting, diatomous earth and dandelion root will help you. I can promise you that.

The reason why your testicles are uneven is because if they were even, that would cause friction(while walking or any movement) and would heat up your balls.

You're welcome if you did not know.

Thanks for the advice. What about chestnut extract like OP suggests?

The height difference is normal.

I get the same retracting thing when I Front Squat and its pretty new, though its only on the left side. Oddly making sure my left glute and hip in general aren't tight does a lot to stop that. Do you have low back pain or tight glutes? Doing mobility and stability drills twice a day makes that pain go away for me, then I don't notice the retraction anymore.

never heard of this shit

Keep in mind you can't lift after the procedure for weeks or months.

> this surgery can run between $3000-5000 dollars depending on the surgeon you choose

Cheaper just to buy and inject test.

one is supposed to be higher, either the left or the right, it makes them not mash together as much

go straight to a urologist

Just go on vacation in Eastern Europe and have them do an embolisation, my American friend. I would suggest Romania or Bulgaria