How do I make this not taste like shit?

How do I make this not taste like shit?

Stop being a bitch is recommended

granola chunks

Add BCAA, sugar-free Jell-O mix or cut fruits(bananas are very sweet).

Or stop being a bitch. I prefer the former since tyranizing yourself won't work on the long run.

Second this. Or fruit, honey, whatever. Alternatively take a bite of that and then a bite of something else. Like using chaser for doing shots.

fruit, honey, peanut butter

greek yoghurt tastes like creamy orgasm what are you talking about you american shit

2 scoops

Mix with whey or stop being a fucking pussy and enjoy the taste by itself

Get this instead.

Get triple zero Oikos

>Option 1
Chopped up banana slices in it counters the bitterness and makes it taste like whip cream.

>Option 2
Stop being a bitch, you'll never make it if you eat for pleasure instead of progress.

Veeky Forums has spoken, STOP BEING A BITCH!

What the hell is wrong with the flavored versions

Dow chemical and excess sugar

top kek
10/10

I put a small amount of sugar in each serving I have. Do not break down and get the flavored kinds they have something like 33g of sugar per serving. You can sweeten this stuff with 8g of sugar (two teaspoons).

get plain, organic greek yoghurt and add a few drops of vanilla extract, tastes the same and 100% fewer chemicals

i mean, things like xanthan gum and soy lecithin are just harmless fillers and gloopiness agents, but you're still better off not having them in your food. Lots of more artificial flavoured yoghurts seem to fill it up with them. Onken ones are a particular culprit, and they have high sugar too.

just put a bit of vanilla in it, or fruit, or eat it with oatz.

how is this hard?

mostly all kind of stuff made from milk taste much better at room temperature.

Stop eating dairy.

Tastes better than most flavoured yogurts tbqh

Americans can't eat stuff without sugar in it ?

add those Mio flavor enhancers. I do this to mine

Get vanilla flavor

>Not 4 scoopz
>making it

honey or banana

They're cheating with that

Try changing your tampon before eating it

a couple drops of vanilla extract
honey & almond granola
optional: fruit

works wonders

It's basically sour cream so it's going to taste like shit.

shit taste, KYS my man

fpbp

plain greek yogurt is delicious. quite being a baby and upgrade to a patrician palate.

Mix that with either honey, whey, oats, or a cookie for a super sweet and macro filled yogurt.

strawberry jam or preserves.

I think you guys are a little obsessive with the whole "additives" phobia thing when you're worried about the small amount of flavor added to greek yogurt

jesus

there's plenty of "natural" stuff in food that's just as out to kill you comparatively

First of buy Fage Total. Not the reduced fat version the regular. Then add blueberries or raspberries some cut up plums, figs or some other type of fruit. Add honey & raw uncooked oats. Enjoy.

that shit is DISGUSTING

tastes like a fucking coin from all the artificial sweeteners

do not get this trash

This. Natural blue raspberry flavoring comes from the secretion of a beaver's anus. Gelatin comes from ground up animal's bones.
I still eat both things but I'm just saying.

It's tastes plain but the macros are great

is a greek yogurt with 190 calories, 26 carb, and 19 protein at 227 grams per serving good?
it tastes very good on it's own and if I remember right the sugar content is 27 or so grams.

>if you eat for pleasure instead of progress.
have fun eating shit food while i eat chobani flavored cups and get the same macros

>stevia
>artificial sweetener

I mix it with plain hazelnut paste or butter (it has very little sugar) then add sucralose. Tastes like a Nutella Yoghurt with less than 5g carbs and plenty of protein/fats.

Would recommend/10

walnuts plus honey
but it kinda ruins the makros

>tfw make my own Greek yogurt with goat milk
>it's one thousand times more sour than any kind of store bought Greek yogurt
>see this

Fruit and nuts. Honey if you really need it. Less sugar the better it is for you

Make tzatziki out of it and eat it with homemade gyros.

Mayo replacement
Sour cream replacement
Favorite scoop + frozen fruit + oats + plain nonfat yogurt = leaving humanity leanly

how do you count macros on homemade yogurt

Mix in some jam or honey, stop being a bitch.

>How do I make this not taste like shit?

Honey
Granola
Good tasting protein powder
Jam

i put a scoop of green tea whey and granola in my greek yogurt, makes a good snack

steel cut oats and honey my man

>contains less than 1% of natural flavors

Gross

Crush makes fruit flavored 10 calorie add to water pouches that I was advocating for "muh cokes" fatties that find water to be bland. It also works as an additive for yogurt too.