Is getting big the only way to be an eccentric sperg and not get teased throughout your entire life?

Is getting big the only way to be an eccentric sperg and not get teased throughout your entire life?

if you're a sperg, being big will help A LOT. you'll be the dumb, big lovable doofus like the hulk or whatever

Either big or ridiculously wealthy. Take your pick.

Even the most autistic people shouldn't be getting teased post highschool, if you are you're doing something wrong

People mistake my best friend and I for confident at parties, when in reality we just like screaming about jews and poo in loo cuz it's funny.

It certainly is one way

You could also have a really big cock or be really handsome.

>doofus like the hulk
user the Hulk is a world renowned physicist.

Hello Handegg you phaggot!

looks too smol to be handegg

pretty sure I saw him posting that pic before, plus i recognize those arms+shirt

Is Dennis /ourguy/?

So is Veeky Forums's goal to become a swole weab and become the Zyzz of anime conventions?

Only if you reinforce being big with lots of ass kickings.

The thing about people is that they are like fucking insects. They are always looking for ways to prod and poke you to see how you react. They can't help it they are barely sentient. They will NEVER stop unless you do something to make them fear you.

First they will try a few off-hand comments to test the waters, see what you do. If you do nothing then they will start going for more and more.
At this point, being big actually works AGAINST you, because they get a bigger dopamine hit from teasing somehow who looks like they could rek some shit.
The only way to not go down this road is to nip it in the bud right when it starts and not tolerate anyone's disrespect for even a second.

Fuck everyone who comments about this with stuff like "no humor, no fun, takes self too seriously." Just more little henpecking strategies they will do to try and whittle away at your self-esteem.

That sure is mine
>That sweet validation of haters at anime cons I've always gone to
It's great lads.

I have diagnosed social anxiety but because I lift people think I'm just super chill when it reality behind my muscular façade I'm really dying inside.

Sounds nice. How well does it work out in practice being a big guy in those sorts of things?

I feel like I'd be able to relax bee myself more at something like that, which probably makes flirting easier

>tfw I've had people do this to me
Never got fucked with until I became an adult

Be intimidating, useful, or both. Its worked for me.

Blog time
>Be me, ages 6-14
>Be thin, quiet weeb bookworm weirdo type
>Get picked on constantly
>Dad long gone and mom too busy with social life to give a fuck about me
>Mom and I poor, live in small apt. outside of town, no friends or reason to leave during summers. Mom almost never around, so I'm pretty much completely on my own.
>More or less raised myself using the internet
>Barely talk because I'm a weird fuck who got picked on whenever he spoke up
>Get sick of it
>Taking inspiration from weeb shit and utilizing the fact that I had nothing to do and no one to talk to, summer post freshman year begin doing BW exercises, cardio, get on high protein diet, go into town and steal food from random stores when necessary
>Also start subjecting myself to self-beatings, learning how to shadow box from youtube and punching random shit, and doing a lot of risky shit in general as "training" (weird af I know, but isolation + burgeoning teenage years does weird shit to a kid)
>Get back to school, growth spurt + activity had me gain 30 ilbs and 2 inches
>First day, one of my old bullies knocks books out of my hand in the hallway
>No teachers around
>Grab his face, smash the back of his head into the locker, then just start punching him in an autistic frenzy without letting up until he's on the ground begging me to stop
>Enjoy feeling of power
>Still weird fuck but now weird fuck with confidence
>Start speaking up more, whenever I catch someone making fun of me I do classic bullying shit (knowing shit out of their hands, whatever)
>Get into a bunch of fights with about a 50/50 win rate
>Start helping other bullied kids
>Still weird fuck but now weird fuck with other weird fucks to socialize with

There's more but this is becoming a blog post. Will continue if any interest.

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SHIRT PLEASE

continue, but mostly because of those digits

pt.2

>Since I now have confidence and have grown to enjoy fighting and delinquent shit, and am used to being hated anyway, more or less start to do and say whatever I feel like regardless of consequences
>Now fairly capable, I also start helping people whenever I can, because my weeb-brand teenage delusion has me striving to be an anime protagonist.
>This makes me hated among about 75% of my peers, and well liked by the other 25%
>Because of a combination of good grades and eccentricities, most of my teachers take a liking to me and leads to me being able to do pretty much whatever I feel like during class. The school also hires me on as a tutor.
>Become home ec teachers kind of assistant/teacher's pet (not paid or anything) because being poor forced me to learn how to cook really well
>Constantly throwing myself into weird shit all over the moral spectrum. Stopped one girl's "suicide" (pretty sure it was an attention thing). Mow 80 y/o neighbor's lawn once a week. Made friends with/helped a drug dealer for a little while.

There really isn't a logical end to this story, since I'm 24 now and more or less have been living my life the same way. I'm much bigger now (started actually weightlifting in college.) I stopped fighting after HS (though I did do MMA for a year for self-defense purposes.)

Basically its cool to be an faggot autist, but realize most people will probably dislike you. To that end, being useful will help you have a decent social life, and being intimidating (which being big certainly helps with) will help prevent you being picked on/taken advantage of.

>become the Zyzz of anime conventions?
Yes.

How do I have adventures like this?

I don't really get into a ton of shit anymore. In HS everyone needed help (because teenagers,) and I had very little to lose.

Now days when not working/lifting/leisure, I volunteer at the local animal shelter, make extra money helping people move or walking dogs with apps, gardening, or go to random musical events (I try to go to a different genre every month.)

I'm still always helping people with shit/lending an ear, but I can't say I'm getting into a ton of "adventures" these days.

>when you watch so much anime you become anime

Being big as a dude is like being thin for a girl

Quirky manic pixie > weird hyperactive piggy
Weeaboo cosplaying girl > disgusting poorly fit fatass
Smart nerdy girl > basement dwelling snob
Obsession with fashion > charity case fatshion

More or less exactly what I did.

I've always been a pathetic delusional weeb, but instead of using it as a form of escapism, I decided to take it as inspiration. Why be a fat fuck who cosplays as some chinese cartoon character when you can become a chinese cartoon character?

what do you do for work?