Anyone might have the progress pic og a high test chick who got even thicker post pregnancy and post second pregnancy?

Anyone might have the progress pic og a high test chick who got even thicker post pregnancy and post second pregnancy?

Also, what kind of neck exercices I can add to my routine for thickness but that doesn't require any equipment and will not injure me (I hate neck injuries)

found it

user delivars

My fucking niggah. Thanks

Holy SHIT

Jesus. Anyone have any others like this?

Holy shit I hope this does not happen when my future wife has a kid.

This is why I only date chicks with small tits.

FYI the sauce is Mal Malloy

she is pure wife material and i think i speak for all of us when i say i wood berry

>need to breed intensifies

> Being this much of a faggot

Those thighssss

You can get thicker after pregnancy?
What causes this?
Asking for my now pregnant wife.

what the FUCK

I have been jerking off to this pic for years. The body of my dream girl and my favorite hobby

These fat chicks are disgusting and manly. Finding them attractive is slightly gay.

It takes good taste to see the beauty in truly feminine women

>liking girls with feminine features is gay
>liking girls that look like 12 yo boys makes you man
Ok m8

>gay
>picks a girl with a male body
Hmm

Please tell me this is real

I'm not gonna get into a fight, because people have different preferences and that's a good thing. Feel free to fuck whomever you want.

Just want to make it known that it absolutely blows my mind that anybody is attracted to gigantic sagging tits that are reminiscent of cow udders. That is all.

>arms

Guys, she just got fatter. That's it. The babies are tiny, pants-wetting excuses not to stop eating fried pickle sandwiches.

nigga, if you see michelle monaghan, she is skinny as fuck, but in True Detective, she appears with a very juicy thick ass, I couldn't believe it was her and people wondered about it a lot, and in an interview she says her ass was fat because she was few months into pregnancy. she didn't tell the serie's crew and they thought she was just getting fat.

I looked it up and lots of guys/girls said that their wifes/their body got thick while pregnant, so I don't know after pregnancy, but during pregnancy, pretty sure she will get thick'er

>pic related

Nigger what kind of man has a body like that cause if he did then I probably would be gay for him

Second is perfect, third one is gross
>inb4 your gay

B R O H
R
O
H

She looks like a boy, faggot.

>"user, your gay pills to help you cope with being such a massive faggot have arrived"

>enjoying saggy and veiny tits
Why not just fuck your grandma user?

She's a supermodel, so either the majority of US males are gay, or Veeky Forums has fucked up your sense of beauty. Wonder which one it is

Because she's a lesbian, I've tried.

A little life advice for all fitizens, they'll be thicc now but what do you think is going to have 5-10 yrs from now? That's right they be full on obeast/ hamgalaxy mode and their nothing you can do. Now this isn't a psa against thicc chicks but just a friendly reminder they're bodies are on borrowed time. As for petite chicks even if they put on weight as time goes by they still won't be as bad a thicc chicks. Hell they might end up staying thicc permanently.
In short anons think of the end game don't just live in the present.

>she's a supermodel so she automatically must be attractive

i've fucked really pretty bitches before with weird bodies. this would be in that ballpark

i'm pretty sure Veeky Forums and the internet fucked YOUR standards of beauty up and you're projecting onto everyone else. which is....to....be quite honest....lad...is.....laugh out loud.....

well yeah while pregnant makes sense, all that extra estrogen! Breasts typically get bigger during pregnancy and breastfeeding but I thought it went away afterwards.

Like I said earlier, people have different tastes and women and that's good.