How can modern """""strong"""""men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe if I carve my name on a boulder people will think I lifted it 2000 years from now.

>The record for a raw deadlift (a deadlift performed without the aid of a deadlift suit, where a weight belt is allowed) is 472.5 kg (1,041.7 lb) by Eddie hall.
>The world record deadlift (using a standard bar and plates but suit, straps and hitching allowed) is 500 kg (1,102.3 lb) by Eddie Hall.
>The world record long bar deadlift in strongman competitions (using straps and a long bar) is 467.6 kg (1,030.9 lb) by Jerry Pritchett.
>The world record in strongman competitions (partial deadlift with wrist straps from 18" off the floor with high bending bar) is 535 kg (1180 pounds) by Tom Magee in the 1983 World's Strongest Man competition.

plausible if the guy had very high,outlier, test levels

>the first shitposter

Strongmen blast obscene amounts of test and various peptides and are aided by the lifting a bar.
Honestly the guy probably just got it to budge like 1cm off the ground and carved his name on it.

Everyone had outlier high test levels compared to test levels today.

kek

Maybe we should start only breeding the physically strongest males and females together to create the strongest people in history, like how you breed Pokemon with high IVs together to get perfect pokemon

I mean, tons of people put a fuckload of effort into running fast but Nigerians still run faster than them.
Why are you ignoring the existence of genetics?

You're fucking stupid if you're trying to equate inhuman feats of strength with running.
No person's genetics will even be better than what PEDs can achieve.
Again the dude could've had the genetics to lift it exactly off the ground as in maybe a 1 to 2cm off the ground, but there's no way some ancient manlet fuck deadlifted it to his waist.

but user, peoplebreeding takes forever.

Nigerians would have inhuman feats of running if all the Nigerians were gone and not around today.
probably the same thing, ethnic group had good genetics but its been diluted and now what was once normal (but went unrecorded) is "superhuman"

>implying even getting that boulder to break the ground isn't insanely impressive

>like how you breed Pokemon
>this is all retards know of eugenics and selective breeding

That's nothing. Kamehameha the Great flipped this 2.5 ton rock when he was 14.

stouter, wider, stronger.
Most ancient people have really fucking thick wrists, look at those greek statues. Modernized people are leftover mongrels from the game of wealth and power. Sucks for us

Gobs
Of
Spam
A
Day

It's a thousand pounds. Like your fat fucking ass could lift anything more than 100lbs a percent of a centimeter off the ground.

would take tens of thousands of years to see any noticeable difference since humans take so long to mature sexually compared to other animals

eh, the americans did it in about 300 years with their niggers

Not true, plenty of fat fuck blacks living in the U.S.
Difference between an average adolescent nigger and an average adolescent white is that the nigger plays football and practices daily throughout high school, because that's all that nigger has in his life, and white boy sits in his room playing vidya all day long because he thinks success will be given to him automatically.
this is ultimately true.

you sound bitter

No I can't just tell what's reality vs an overactive imagination.

this basically (but without the racism). It's also the same reason why men in the 40s were much stronger on average than men of today. All that running, jumping, sports, climbing, wrestling, and playing in their childhood made them stronger. Men aren't as strong now because they have grown up watching TV and playing video games to satisfy their urge for exploration and competition.

no they didn't. look at some of the photos we have of slaves, and 99% of the time they were skinnyfat at best and emaciated at worst. slaves were used for repetitive manual labor. farms, plantations, some businesses, and wealthy homes were the places that had most of the slaves. and the absolute last thing a slavemaster wants is a couple dozen jacked up negros wielding equipment.
and reproduction by slaves was either done naturally through slaves forming small communities, or as a reward for obedience among some slaves.
slavery is not what you think it is. the biggest difference in test levels i've seen across racial groups is a roughly 9% higher total test in blacks, but with negligible differences in free testosterone which is the important bit.

Bullshit they're all retarded and fat
Nuke us pls

yeah, thats why the Greeks could do """""superhuman""""" feats of strength

I give you that user, that was good.

how dated is your info? youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U
>A new world record has been set for the deadlift at the 2014 Arnold Strongman by Zydrunas Savickas at 1155 pounds.

Kind of salty... could you even lift a Stone half of the Greek one?

He probably used a lever or something. Ancient writers are always vague as fuck.

This. I love how Veeky Forums automatically assumes that some guy outperformed every modern lifter without any gear, supplements, training regimes, diet, etc.

I guess people just don't understand how much of a game changers steroids alone are.

>there are people who actually believe this

Anicent humans were fucking 5'5, and the statues are highly exaggerated.

this.

the ancient greeks believed 5'9 to be the most aesthetically pleasing man. Too tall was a giant, too short was a midget. in today's world 5'9 is on the lower end of average. ideal these days is 6'3

Is this why most of Veeky Forums are KV's?

You can make a religion out of this.

By having verifiable feats?
Also, why do you need so many parenthesis? You aren't changing the intent by the mark by adding more of them.

Consider: The concept of the Greek 'Age of Heroes' was that each of them were roughly 3 times the size of people of the era who were making it.

there are literally zero parentheses dumbass fuck fag shithead nigger double-nigger fuckmeat dogspanker cockwanking bitface drunk-ass crack addict 5'4 weaboo autist krill-fucking bonobo fondling basket face calorie thieving sony droney triple cunted yellow sack of half-eaten apples from 3 months ago

Indeed, I did name the wrong symbol. Seems a bit excessive to add so many insults together, though. One or two would have gotten the point across that I'm a buffoon for the mistake.

fuck you ya white ass honkey nigger. fucking horses and shit.

What I do with those horses is between me and the jockey.

The Greeks knew a lot of crazy shit that has been forgotten, like how Archimedes moved the earth using a pulley, that's another feat that hasn't been replicated using modern technology.

was he right, are you a fat manlet black weeaboo?

The greeks also lied. A lot.

>ideal these days is 6'3
on Veeky Forums

Hear Hear! Old News! something you could never imagine! Old New!
Some People lie to another!!!

Well, white and 5'11 apparently. I thought I was 6'0"...
So... Am I manlet? Or real people height?

Everywhere. I'm 6'1 and I'm almost the shortest guy I know.

like how the chinese created yao ming?

>hummer tire deadlift
>I don't understand physics, the post

on Veeky Forums

>Everywhere. I'm 6'1 and I'm almost the shortest guy I know.
wow really?

I'm 6'5 and im almost the shortest guy I know

So is that deadlift or overhead press, or what?

Troll.
I'm 6'1" barefoot, Swedish and I'm a bit taller than most people (an inch or two), in the US I was taller than at least 90%.

don't worry, im a manlet too with 6'
New King of Manlet is 6'3"

>tfw 6'3 and a half

Not trolling. I'm from the Netherlands and apart from grills and shitskin immigrants almost everyone is taller.

Ah, Netherlands, then it makes sense.

Oh my fucking god you move the earth every time you do anything please tell me you're not this fucking thick. Thats literally what he was saying.

le This.