Why do you never see fit kids?

Why do you never see fit kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2N1jvOQXoeo&t=1609s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kids have something to live for

putting children on a "cut" is child abuse

Is it harder for children to gain muscle becuase there still growing?

It's dangerous for kids to lift weights or do any kind of really intense training. Weight training can stunt their growth, and before puberty they lack the testosterone to make any gains anyways. You shouldn't mess with growing bodies. Kids should eat healthy and get plenty of exercise in the form of playing outside/sports. That is really all they need. You shouldn't start weight training until you're well into puberty. A lot of people start at 14-15 for sports like football but doctors usually recommend waiting until 16 or even adulthood.

kids dont have self image issues

Prior to puberty, most kids will not have the sex hormones necessary to build large amounts of muscle. While there are outliers who gain muscle like mad, the majority of children will use energy building size, height, not muscle mass.

And as far as stunting growth, the only way growth would be stunted is if the epiphyseal plates were damaged on the long bones.

youtube.com/watch?v=2N1jvOQXoeo&t=1609s

Cause they're lazy.

How many even have jobs? Most kids these days live off of their failure gen x mommies and daddies. Makes me sick!

well we dont live in ancient Greece anymore...

They have low testeron. Meaning naurally less mucles and not chasing after pussy so they wont lift.

It's a bad idea because it stunts your growth.

There was a kid I knew in Jr. High who hit the gym all the time and actually did get fairly swole. Later in high school I had class with him again and he was the shortest guy in class, practically a midget at 5'4" or something.

But, hey, still swole...

I honestly hate the sight of muscular kids it makes me fucking sick.

>I am that guy

I started lifting around the age of 9 or 10. I was serious and fairly educated about it by age 12. I hit puberty early, I had 18 inch arms and 25 inch thighs by age 16, my dick really is a smidge over 7 inches, I have godly wrists and gargantuan hands, full head of hair, probably around 10% body fat or less and... I am 5 foot 3 and 7/10.

>I add the 7/10 because nobody will argue that and take it away from me

>t. 24 year old non pro Lee Priest

Do you regret working out so young

>5 foot 3

Average female height is 5 foot 4. Do you blame your parents? Why didn't they do what every other normal parent does and put you in martial arts.

>lifting as a child stunts growth

This myth seems pretty pervasive. Malnutrition and specific kinds of bone breakage causes stunted growth of bones.

>Why didn't they do what every other normal parent does and put you in martial arts
So he could punch people's shins? If I was gonna be a manlet I'd at least wanna be a jacked manlet.

Inasmuch as weightlifing can increase testosterone, it can stunt growth.

nah dude, bodyweight exercises are not dangerous for kids, of course small children shouldnt use weights until theyre 16+

Triple H started weightlifting at 14. The Rock started at 14. Randy Orton started at 14.
14 is fine.

Your personal anecdote doesn't mean shit.

I see fit girlies all the time

Should I be worried you have that saved on your computer..?

Depends on the kind of things you like to worry about.