/fat/ - watching kpop edition

Previous thread
youtube.com/watch?v=iOEjs8qW8n4

Who is /fat/ for?

Fat members of Veeky Forums who want to lose weight
>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just finished eating A&W for my final meal and still 489 calories away from goal. Cutting is hella easy.

Daily reminder that these threads are terrible and none of you are going to make it.

>tfw losing weight week after week

>losing a lot of weight counting calories
Shit sucks lads, I'm fucking starving right now. i didn't even cheat on my birthday that was 3 weeks ago. I met my 1600 calorie limit but my stomach is growling like a bitch. I'm going to cheat meal on thank's giving.

I hope this pays off, I want to be slender enough to look nice in one of those stupid ugly Christmas sweaters with a pair of Khaki pants.

Rate my spread, lads?

Running 5m a day
Bodyweight Routine Monday, Wednesday, Friday
2000 kcal intake
125g carbs
150g protein
100g fat

Fair or should I lower fat?

You fat pigs and loose skin deflated pigs will never get a girl like pic related

jokes on you, I found a way to fall in love with all types of women. I can fall in love at will

Confess.

Chug a bottle of water or try some Metamucil, friend.

CONFESS!

I ate two pudding cups

Who here took the /spicy/ pill here, not even fruits are safe from the deliciousness of hot sauce.

>5lb squat pr
>20+lb deadlift pr
feels good. also, rate my macros. daily averages between june 7 and 13.
(average/goal)
1640/1900
protein 111/112 (.765 grams per lb of lean body mass)
carbs 144/229
fiber 6/38
sugars 69/71
fat 71/59
poly 4/0
mono 8/0
trans 0/0
cholesterol 292/300
sodium 2839/2500
current short term goal has been reducing sodium intake. gonna continue with that and try to up fiber intake.

WON ALL MY FITBIT CHALLENGES TODAY. SUCK IT NERDS.

>tfw people at the gym complement your weight loss

>tfw you catch girls noticing you

I have been thinking nonstop about my ex for days
We dont have any contact since december
I think those feels are coming from reading daily depressing/nogf threads here

I've never lifted. Someone is selling two 10kg adjustable dumbbells for about $20.

Worth it for a total beginner?

I've been on a strict diet for months and you have no idea how bad I want to go to a buffet

>Ate an entire container of frosting

Why the fuck

I'm so fucking hungry I can't sleep, fuck me for letting myself get this fat

>picked up 2 new orbiters

>too hungry to sleep

don't freakin pretend to be me

who are you?

I've been on deficit for 2 and half months and have only lost 5 pounds.
I feel like killing myself

How accurately are you measuring and tracking? Are you exercising?

Be honest.

How useful is an EC stack?
Is bronkaid solo worth it?

Fairly accurate, I dont have a food scale to measure out my chicken breast so I may be off an ounce or two but I read labels and servings.
I aim for 1800 my TDEE is somewhere between 2300 and 2500 from various calculators
at most im underestimating my intake by 200 but I feel like thats still enough of a deficit to where I should be losing slightly faster

I go to the gym 3 times a week

>not blowing coke multiple times a day and not eating in order to rapidly lose weight, then roiding and powerlifting to go from fat to swole in the optimal amount of time.

This is why you lazy cunts have bitchtits.

Get a fucking food scale. You know how many times I've fucked up coz I took things as face value? Nah dude. Measure that shit and make damn sure that it's correct

spicy pill burned my Angus but it works

Y-yes senpai

Running 5 meters a day isn't even worth mentioning, retard.

my gym doesn't even have a proper bench, just a "vertical bench" type machine, which is better than nothing I guess, and the bars I can use for squats/deadlifts are set weight, not freeweight.

should I even bother with them?

not fat, that's who

Finally got around to calcuating my bf%. . . I'm at 27%. Feels bad man.

EC stack kills your appetite but doesn't magically give you self control.
Sometimes I take a Bronkaid solo on fasting days if I plan on working out. Gets me going like a preworkout and keeps me from getting hungry.

Does anyone else feel they make a small accomplishment every tim your calorie counter ends up ending on the even hundreds? I don't know why but I love seeing those days when I it ends up that way

Stop going to Planet Fitness

But but but they have free pizza!

I know what Metamucil is and I've had it in the past, but how does it keep you full? Cos it's just fibre?

Yesterday I publically promised my /fat/bros that I wouldn't go over 1000kcal for the day, and I just want to follow up saying I actually held that up.

Shit was difficult since my parents bought McDonald's when I specifically told them not to get me anything. They bought a McChicken "just in case".

But I held up, and now I just got to maintain my deficit. Again, I just need to remember that I am in control, that my decision to lose weight and eat better was my choice.

Nice job man! Congrats on not caving in to the food they brought.

Yes

What's your height and weight?

I'm not shitting very often, what should I do?

I eat an entire bag of broccoli every day, and sometimes a cup or two of beans, but that's about the limit of my fiber. Usually in the morning I'll scoot into the bathroom during my morning routine and crank out a pathetic duke or two but it's never much.

6'2", 225lbs. Been lifting for a bit, but in the learning stages.

When you're a man with deficits near 2k....

I ate like 1400 cals today in a mini binge.

Is that supposed to be a bad thing? user?

i gained 50lbs in roughly a year. from 130 to 180 by abusing alcohol. how fucked am i?

Coffee
Caffeine pills
Activia
"Cleanser" pills

Just binge ate a gallon of greek yoghurt. I'm prepared to piss out the ass all day tomorrow, but I can't fucking control myself around dairy. What's wrong with me?

Who here /ThunderThighs/? Been fat forever so i can feel some muscle underneath my fat legs, but they make my thighs huge which sucks

Ask your liver

> lost a shit ton of weight after a year of cutting and eating properly
> body now is looking "average" not fat, not skinny
> still depressed as fuck

i don't know bros, i feel like nothing has changed. a year ago i thought not being fat will fix this

Don't stop bro, keep it up. The goals are keeping you alive. Make social gains now.

Go for an actual fit body then
Get liftan

I remember you and remember wanting to tell you not to go below 1200kcal. You'll fuck up eventually that way. Just find out your TDEE and go 600 - 1000 kcal below that.

thanks bros. i really appreciate it.

ordered dominos pizza and cheesy bread. still under my deficit, but still.

Things have changed, user. You've become better now, purely by fixing your diet and food habits. All this through your own willpower, actions, and choices. You choose to do something meaningful, and you actually did it, and that does have appreciable value.

I can guarantee you look better now, so people in your real life will see it too. Join a hobby, maybe a social one. Go to house parties. If you have depression, seek the help of a professional. You should also probably exercise, it does wonders for the mental psyche. For an introverted bitch like me, running in the outdoors was absolutely fantastic.

You already improved one very important aspect of your life, mate. Now just keep on improving, just know that it is all well within your abilities.

j-just frosting?? how, user

Your depression probably isn't caused by one thing. If it were, that would just mean you were sad. To get help with depression actually go consult a professional and get help.

Good job on the weight loss though, I'm only two months in but I'm gonna make it.

Yeah, I know man. My goal is 1600kcal, which is 700ish below my TDEE. I just wanted to eat 1000kcal yesterday because I had gone over by about 800kcal the previous day. Just needed to compensate a little to meet my weekly average, mate.

I've always felt like only beta fatties liked these bullshit singing yellow fever twats

good, good. I'm keeping an eye on you tho.

This made me laugh!

Costco pizza has killed me.

I only ate 700 calories today.
I'm not sure how to feel about that. Feels simultaneously beneficial and unhealthy.

I know that feel

we don't even have planet fitness where I live you stupid condescending faggot, it's just a local rec. centre and the one closest to me which I can run to

Thanks, nigga. Keeping an eye on you too.

Any other Fitbit /fat/ties?

Fiind another gym then you twat

>5335 calories burned
How big are you?

unless he's 200 kg + , 16 km will never burn 5300 calories , 1000 maximum if you're a huge whale

5'7" 284lbs I don't eat them back. I eat 1,500-1700 a day.

Fitbit includes your BMR in this number.

wew lads , I though the number was huge for a TDEE but I realized he is more than twice my weight .

Played D&D with some friends yesterday and couldn't help myself from having half a medium pizza (at least it was veg) and three beers. About 1275 cal in total. I made my other meals smaller but still ended up going over by 500 cal for the day because beer and pizza does shit for actually making you feel full.

In other news, I think I've hit a milestone. I can now tie my shoes without having to hold my breath or breaking into a sweat.

wtf it says i'm at 21%
6'3" at 237 lbs. Overly thick neck and thicc thighs accounting for this inaccuracy or am I making it?

very sharp, stabbing pain localized behind heart on the left of chest in the back. got it real bad right now. happens every once in a while and lasts for hours.
what the fuck is it? it's not a heart attack. but goddamn does it hurt

See a doctor user.

>6'3" at 237 lbs. Overly thick neck
I used this calculator:
fitness.bizcalcs. com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
It asks for neck and naval measurements.

would using too much pepper be a bad idea on PSMF? I like my chicken breast really burnt and pepper makes it amazing. I don't eat any recommended carbs from vegetables so it should be ok right?

Yeah I used that one too. Most of my fat goes to my gut or thighs (which are each 2 ft+ in circumference) and I have a pretty thick neck so maybe it's lowballing my BF.

I ate an entire large cheese pizza as my food for the day. I ordered a medium, but the pizza shop owner gave me a large for no charge. Didn't save any of it, like I'd planned. I'm going to hopefully drop enough weight for my weigh in at the end of the week though!

user pls. Having pizza seems to be too much for you to handle.

That's exactly what it is. Don't do it too often, man.

I wanted to, for diabetes management, and my doctor wouldn't endorse it.

I feel like you didn't go for the low calorie high filling of "lean meat and ton o vegetables"

Very far less extreme: recently my right ankle and sometimes a bit up my shin will start to ache when I've been walking more than a few minutes.

It doesn't happen all the time, and it always stops as soon as I stop waking. If I take a moment to rest or stretch its usually fine.

Any idea what it could be? I've been walking a lot lately, but could that have fucked up a leg?

This is why: my waist is 4" wider than yours. You're all good man!

are you tall and big? 2500 seems high but that's my opinion.
Also no daily cardio?

Yeah. A friend gave me his old one. At this point I think I'm reliable enough to not need it, but it's encouraging to hit a goal I've set every day. It's a reminder that I'm making progress.

Pretty sure Fitbit doesn't know what the fuck is up when it comes to counting calories burned. I just ignore it and lose a scale. I've lost 8kg in two months.

>5'6"
>Have same neck circumference as 6'+ giants.
Does this mean I'm on my way to pic related levels of neck?