I arrange the barbell so that it is perpendicular with or parallel to any surrounding straight lines including breaks...

>I arrange the barbell so that it is perpendicular with or parallel to any surrounding straight lines including breaks in the flooring, ceiling structures, walls.

>I have a number of specific movements and cues that I execute before each lift in order to ensure that my body is correctly positioned and ready for vigorous exercise. I call this, "The Set Up."

>I stare into space between lifts and walk from workout to workout in a trancelike state.

>Oh my notebook? I'm writing a story. I write in it and read it at the gym. The title: "The Strongest Version of Myself".

>I have written down the holes to place the hooks and safety rails

>not arranging them so you'll get consistent feet positioning with the bar
Also. Nice samefag going on
>1 unique IP

>At the gym Nicky helps me get the heavy dumbells up (we do 60 lb DBs) at the beginning of DB shoulder press. And he maintains contact with my arms the whole time and helps me lock them out. I drop them on the ground and high five my boy Nicky after I finish my set. We run that bitch.

>sophisticated satire intimidates me

>I let other people work in with me. I'd probably even let them fuck my wife while I watch if they requested it. I'm definitely not a cuck though!

>Carry along with your foolish isolation exercises and restrictive 'clean' dieting. Perhaps women will be drawn to your defined abdominals and rounded shoulders, but I will attract a much more intelligent, perceptive woman who has a taste for a man who can call upon his body to exert lethal amounts of force as one kinetic chain.

kek

oh god

they finally got me

This makes perfect sense to check form in mirrrors, not autistic at all

>he doesnt align the gym chakra before performing a lift

lmao never gonna make it. bet you don't even use the same rack every time for cumulative juju, either

fuckin new guys, i swear

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you care to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 3 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness
>3. It raises my testosterone

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

>She's already received a black mark for questioning my NoFap practices stating that she wants my seed and wishes me to release my seed. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

>he just paraphrases Mark Rippetoe

>This makes perfect sense to check form in mirrrors, not autistic at all

that's the alan thrall one you nitwit

>Okay you wanna get strong and aesthetic? Glad ya stopped by. Look no further. You're gonna need a couple of things. First off, you're gonna need a good diet. Second, you're gonna need plenty of rest. And lastly, you're gonna need some ice cream!

*record scratches*

>No, no, no, not the kind you eat! Ice Cream Fitness 5x5! It's the perfect beginner program and has just the right amount of volume for a beginner! Plus the guy who made it is super ripped! He's full of loads of information that would classify him as an expert on powerlifting AND bodybuilding (BOTH!)

>Water bottle? No thank you good sir. You see I have watched a video with elliott hulse that explains the dangers of drinking out of plastic. Estrogen much? Estrogen much!!! So now I drink out of a glass mason jar. Will await further instructions as soon as next video is posted.

>Chapter 1: Weighted Dips

>I wipe my ass

How many of these do you have prepared

Classic thread
I recognize most if not all of these

>Oh why am I pulling on my dick? I'm jelqing. It makes my small penis a little bigger for a short period of time. It normally isn't this big.

It's not samefagging if he's adding content

>No, I don't jerk off to my busty cousins instagram pictures, that's disgusting!

Samefag

holy shit i lift in my kitchen, the floor is all 10x10 tiles and i have to line everything up evenly across the sqaures. its the only way i can grab the bar and put my feet in optimal positions in order to keep correct form, and i have a separate set of grid settups for each lift. i even use the grid to arrange my weights on the floor, it's a system based in efficiency so i don't need to think about where my current plates go or where the next comes from. to my right is my patio door, which is hung with vertical blinds, and i use my peripheral vision while lifting in order to track how far i travel back and forth during each lift to make sure im not going too far forward or backward, and fuck it if i dont have a glass-front canbinet right in front of me and i use the reflection of the verticals on the cabinets behind me to ensure i'm traveling up and down perfectly vertically with no side to side drift.

i never thought this might mean i have some kind of ocd problem until just now. and i was fuckig happy for once in my goddamn life because of lifting.

That's not OCD you fucktard

>I lift in my kitchen

Just...put a tile pattern on the floor of a room that you're not gonna be doing things like MAKING FUCKING FOOD in.

p-post a pic the the tiles user... for science

The sad part is that people genuinely believe this, as though plastic is just made out of pure solidified estrogen.

second this

>Not lifting in the kitchen to MAKE IT and MAKE FOOD
>Making it

Pick one faggot