/psg/ - penis size general

this thread is for the discussion of penis size aesthetics, and tips on how to properly pleasure women.

>6,5 inches
>tfw can't keep it up for 50% foreplay

Does anybody actually read all of that?

women cant tell the difference between 6 and 5'10 you mean to tell me they know the difference between 6.5 inches and 7?

This is really quite good bait, it plays on a deep insecurity, it's impossible to find the apparent source, and seems plausible, but women's magazines don't usually have that much writing, and the typesetting is always significantly better, all up this gets about a 7/10

>people legitimately spend time making these stupid ass infocharts

kill yourselves

when will this dumbass shill reposter off himself, find out next week on "That's my Veeky Forums"

when will they learn?

kill yourself faggot thinking you're above us because you quote our posts

why is "scientific average" different from average?

OP Infographic is faked, made to look as if womens organizations produced it.
Pretty pathetic that some small dicked loser put all this time and effort into it.

it's the average size of people who post online

I have a 6 inch penis, 4.5 inch circumference. I think haha, don't remember.

why do you have to make fun of small dicks in the process? you're literally perpetuating what the infogram wants.

not making fun of small dicks. they are what they are, and usually it's men with small dicks are are incredibly insecure about it and wanna make fake inforgraphics and tell people that women only desire big ones

>men with small dicks
>tell people that women only desire big ones
wut
youre adamantly defending guys who don't have big dicks, but then you make fun of guys with small dicks. this is super hypocritical.

Cause this is made up

why would anyone disagree with this?

You think all the "black men are superior" threads were made by black guys?

Self hatred is a strange fuel.

you make fun of small dicks, stop taking the high road.

What high road, I was just proving a point.

I have a small dick too. I'm just not insecure about it. My foreplay game is on point.

>small dick self hating on other guys with small dicks
wow, that's sad.

Veeky Forums how big is too big for girth, let's assume the average woman and not some shebeast with a monstrous pussy.

I've got a 6" girth or 15.25 cm girth and I was wondering if it's too much for women and I won't get to enjoy myself

Who's the lonely and sore virgin who keeps making these baits?

gay thread

all women are different but you shouldn't run into too much trouble at 6" girth, but as I'm sure you've heard before, foreplay is important, and lube is your friend

>want to talk to women but dont want to fuck them
>not interested in men
>will get aroused after I make out with them but before that I just dont want to fuck them
wat do

>after all this time humanity still hasn't found a way to increase girth/length without breaking your dick in one way or another.

15" is ideal. You want to fill their torso with thick dickmeat to make them cum.

shut up dicklet

>fat fucks hating other fat fucks

How dare you speak to me

Is it true that it gets bigger when you lose a lot of weight? Because that be just great

bump