Would Veeky Forums survive a burning building?

Would Veeky Forums survive a burning building?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg4ssdVhuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would just jump out with 300 pounds of weight, if i lifted it just before i hit the ground i would levitate as the force going up cancels the force going down

Then i would do a sick flip

why don't people who live in tall ass towers invest in a parachute? with all that shit that could happen living you in a very bad situation at the top, or even high enough up it's deadly, why wouldn't you spend the couple hundred it takes to save your life potentially?

Interesting how the world trade center buildings and WTC7 are the only buildings to ever collapse (at freefall speed btw) due to fire.

i've wondered this too, even if it might not work it's better than burning or attempting to live through jumping without one

Because firstly you need a fuckton of space between you and the ground and second if even if smallest breeze is heading towards the building you are 100% fucking dead

How about you just use a god damn rope. Its easy as fuck to set up and cheap.

I'll just jump out, Force = Mass * Acceleration so if you land in squat position it's no different from squatting very heavy

how about a glider?
rope seems kinda worrisome. what if it detached, the building comes down before you get down, or fire on a lower floor erupts below your descent leaving you to dangle above the intense heat?

fall out a window on a desk then when I'm about to hit the ground I'll jump up so it'll be like I'm only falling from a few metres and not 1000s of metres

you just have to jump from the side shielded from wind

as for distance, i dont base jump so no idea what the equation for time to reach terminal velocity/parachute needing to be deployed is, but i'd guess a small building like that you could parachute from the top of, it might hurt, but you wont die

It's not how it works, Legolas

If the fire is below your level there's hot air coming up so it would fill the parachute fast and bring you high enough so you'll find a good place where to glide.

You and the other hundred people all jumping at once colliding with eachother.
> shielded from the wind
Sorry user but the fire doesn't plan for perfect base jumping conditions
> Veeky Forums survive running out of a building
> Veeky Forums survive running
No

I would deadlift myself.

Someone post that meme where the guy is late for work and deadlifts himself.

it was due to a couple of 735,000 pound airplanes crashing into it at around 590 mph you dumbfuck

deadlift the hell out of there

yes, by not living in a shit hole in the first place

i'd flap my lats and fly away like a normal person would

But in order to dead lift, wouldn't you already have to be dead?

Alright Fat Mac

i would barbell fly out the window

id barbell fly out the window

Actually there was a documentary about a base jumper called Dan Witchells a few years ago and he jumped from a similar nearby tower block (Trellick Tower) but it was touch and go.

This block is shorter and if even one of the world's leading base jumpers would give it a miss, even from the roof, then what chance would your average person have?

They aren't.

When did anyone ever say any of the WTC buildings collapsed due to fire?

because jet fuel melts steel beams?

Better than frying in a flat block i imagine

Umm, just use the fire stairs?

Fun fact: because it's Ramadan a lot of Muslims were awake and heroically went door to door iin the tower waking up their neighbours. So Veeky Forums would survive, but the /pol/tards trying to invade us would be all "I ain't trusting no immigant! Iron pill!' and burn up in their Snuggies.

Its a 23 storey building. Give 3m per storey. So its 69m tall.

You can base jump from 36 meters. youtube.com/watch?v=Zeg4ssdVhuU

So if you are living on the 12th floor or higher of a building its a feasible survival strategy

Apparently the kike company that refurbished it put gas pipes in the stairwells because they were easier to access and cheaper to do.

Best idea is probably rope and gloves
>anchor rope to barbell
>load up your max
>throw rope out window
>use lifting gloves to avoid rope burn and slide all the way to the bottom
>tfw 4plate deadlift saves your life

I just saw a video of a light going on and off on the upper floors before the fire took full force, but when everything was already compromised.

That person trapped, trying to get attention by turning the light on and off. Seeing helicopters around, thinking that "I'm going to be saved".

Shit man.... I thought "First world" countries didn't have this kind of shit. How old was that building?

They only did that because the building was occupied mostly by other Muzzies. Also, your pathetic attempt at painting Muzzies as saviors following numerous terrorist attacks by them is pathetic. I mean this sincerely: kill yourself.

Yeah chum, when you risk your life to save your neighbours THEN you can throw shade on real-life heroes. Until then enjoy Not Gonna Make It mode.