HOW FUCKING LOW DO YOU HAVE TO SQUAT?

HOW FUCKING LOW DO YOU HAVE TO SQUAT?

>can squat 2 plates on each side if I only bend my knees 90 degrees
If I have to go all the way down so my thighs are parellel with the floor, I can only do a few reps of 35 lbs. How the FUCK do I lower my squat? Been going for multiple months, it's fucking hard to do this. Also the bar digs into my traps, I need to develop those too cause it hurts my fucking spine bones.

Just below parallel.

If you have to ask that question, then it's lower faggot

Fuck ok, I can do 4 sets of roughly 8 reps of 30 lbs on each side.

Lower faggot

Until prolapse. Prolapsing is a healthy sign of your anal muscles getting stronger.

If going from 90deg to below parallel reduces your lift from 225 to 115 then I really doubt you're actually going to 90. Half squat loser, go lower.

Below ass to grass.

Sit in squat position (heels down) for a while a couple of times a day. I had the same problem at first and this gave me a better feel for the movement and removed the 'tightness' I experienced while squatting.

make sure your ass gets lower than your heels.

if your dick isnt hitting the ground you are not going low enough

this

jeez idk
just put a little less weight on and master that first instead of trying to go ham every time
if you can't squat 2pl below parallel you can't squat 2pl

you have to squat below sea level to make real gains

thights parellel w floor like this

what if I live below sea level, and my city is kept dry by a series of dams and dykes. Is quater ROM ok?

If you aren't at least dipping your balls into the mantle of the earth you are nowhere near low enough.

In that case you can diregard legs and do an extra chest-day a week.

I go down until my knees can't bed anymore.
My last set is with 50lbs

You should keep going until you feel the fabric of space time bend in upon itself and you form a momentary singularity with the bar and plates. Then pause before you rise for maximum gains.

Squat as low as you can while your form stays good

>the quads aren't engaged in a deep squat
>the hamstrings have to do all the work

hey i made that wojak

I usually do SS style low bar squats, but sometimes when I warm up, I like to do really slow ATG paused high bar squats like Klokov does. Is this ok or will it fuck up my form on the main sets later?

ty, saw it posted on Veeky Forums it's my new favorite

Fuck i kekd

go until you feel your reflex kick in, you'll know