So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisQwfraHxAb-lwHDoGEcgLPL93STLqOFXVrouEzy85S6rJO3IhVJWH0Vj8nGPtL_168rWLRk5kfz0fv7dLjsWTACNsC2fmxKEAKbAXY8PKt79SyswZOjwE35cZHFT4dBd4FjtA-fWBagxWPQEje5GsOFJ6dcJePVi5wt3-z4U8gkNyoPQMS_1y2aKE6ooNzdoAmz_1_1I5vkRlXODOvvXO3sFsiebDoWOqIOEI2ox_15DxkWqlyFIv_1m2yZP-L6r-qb74fFL4y_1nCaD9eqCEbpaAzybkBImyuzU1LWxolI-zmvwMhVJNfr6KUtW8Uro-1myZmk33BPc6a0Wy9307tIYI6KV02NKszg
instagram.com/pt_trainee_ellen/?hl=en
instagram.com/pt_trainee_ellen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

absolutely disgusting

get a life, faggot.

FUCKING assholes. Grow up. This is not how you treat a lady like me ;*

4.5/10 get rid of acne and u can be a solid 5/10

google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisQwfraHxAb-lwHDoGEcgLPL93STLqOFXVrouEzy85S6rJO3IhVJWH0Vj8nGPtL_168rWLRk5kfz0fv7dLjsWTACNsC2fmxKEAKbAXY8PKt79SyswZOjwE35cZHFT4dBd4FjtA-fWBagxWPQEje5GsOFJ6dcJePVi5wt3-z4U8gkNyoPQMS_1y2aKE6ooNzdoAmz_1_1I5vkRlXODOvvXO3sFsiebDoWOqIOEI2ox_15DxkWqlyFIv_1m2yZP-L6r-qb74fFL4y_1nCaD9eqCEbpaAzybkBImyuzU1LWxolI-zmvwMhVJNfr6KUtW8Uro-1myZmk33BPc6a0Wy9307tIYI6KV02NKszg

shoo, you are a terrible troll 0.5/10

wish i'd been born a beatle tbqh

Yes being a dental assistant and personal trainer really makes working class men beneath you. And gaming is just the classiest hobby. Shoo bait

i was gonna say please peg me with your strapon daddy, but wtf are the scabs on your chest? pass

fucking GROSS

post that second picture in underwear. it always makes me hard imagining her sitting on my face

instagram.com/pt_trainee_ellen/?hl=en

fuck off with this stale pasta, norway

timestamp or gtfo

top kek you look like shit

>That tattoo

lol she's 2-3/10 tops mate, respect yourself a bit

>roiding for this
You look like one of Banes henchmen
Also the poster below me knows about bane

Umm no sweetie, you look like Zyzz mixed with the fatkid from the sandlot

Tell me about Bane..

Ive got a lotta loyalty for a hired gun, but I'll tell you this so I can stay on your aircraft. He's big guy

instagram.com/pt_trainee_ellen/
her insta, know this chick irl

Not even remotely fit related, kys attention whore.

>dat roid acne

kek