Does anything really justify a cheat day? ive been eating under 800 calories for close to two weeks now...

Does anything really justify a cheat day? ive been eating under 800 calories for close to two weeks now, one day wont kill me right? Whats Veeky Forums's opinion on cheat days?

In the grand scheme of things, no. It's all pluses and minuses. Just compensate for that 1 day and not much else matters. It's not like delaying making it by a day is gonna matter since once you finally do make it you then have to waste all your time maintaining it. After that you question why you made it to begin with and start with plus and minuses on your entire life

As long as your cheat doesn't turn into 10000 calories. Its good for your mental health anyway

>800 calories

>800
You're supposed to cut on a low-medium deficit. Enjoy loose skin and muscle loss.

cheat day is 500 above maintenance TOPS

its cool I was fasting. on certain days when I did eat I only ate 800 calories. im skinnyfat so I dont think I could have loose skin.

>800 kcall
enjoy your no gains faggot

Cheat days are for weak willed people. Find healthy food you enjoy and you won't need anything else.

This. Consistency, above all else, is king. That doesn't necessarily mean a 100% adherence, just an overall one.

I do it 2-3 times a week, but I never exceed my tdee. It's been 3 months and I've lost 55 pounds

>its cool I was fasting. on certain days when I did eat I only ate 800 calories.

you're an idiot my man.

on fasting days, eat nothing.

on feeding days, eat until you're full.

by eating 800 calories on your feeding days, you're completely fucking your shit up.

If you're doing an aggressive cut it can mean even cutting out healthy food. A cheat day where you eat ~2kc of healthy high protein foods will obviously be better than /restaurant eating a bunch of fast food garbage.

I couldnt trust myself with doing something like that. id get used to rationalizing eating so much and it would slowly progress to not caring about what I put in my body anymore.

I didnt know that it mattered that much. Whats the reason behind it?

you're essentially doing a low calorie diet, which (as you probably know, since you're fasting) is terrible for your hormones.

i've done a aggresive cut when i was 15, went from 110kg. to 80kg. in 1 Month.
It wasn't good for my Skin... I started then with Martial arts to recover.It took me many years to lose the lose Skin... even now with 28 and fit, i Need couple more work to do.

>Eating 800 calories a day
Enjoy your nogains

>Does anything really justify a cheat day?

no. fattie.

Read "A Guide To Flexible Dieting" by Lyle McDonald if you actually want to comprehend the effect of a prolonged caloric deficit and why a proper refeed (not a disgusting hog out) is actually optimal.

If you don't really give a shit about why, I recommend a 2 day refeed every 4 weeks. Don't misunderstand me, a refeed for the purpose of resorting leptin is 2 high carb days that are 500 calories above maintenance, not eat whatever shit you want days.

Don't do it nigga!!
>do well 3 weeks, 1000cal + 700 cal workout
>lose 7lbs
>tired and sick of it
>read Lyle McDonald's "refeed" guide
>"oh I'm close enough to 4 weeks, 1 week refeed lmao"
>doesn't stop
>1 week become 2 months
>lose progress and stall

If u are a weak bitch like me refeed is the hungry brains excuse to binge. But hey if it works for you go for it. I wish I had just kept my momentum until I reached my goal. Once I tasted "maintenance" I fucked it all up.

I eat one nasty meal a week. Not for an entire day, just one meal. Otherwise its almost completely lean food. My gainz are still glorious. Progress isnt slowing down. As long as you dont exceed overall calories and meet macros for the week, then you are good.

Restores glycogen, kick starts metabolism maintains sanity. A refugees day or cheat day ever 10-14 days while dieting is must and will only help you. Chances are as your appetite is suppressed you won't eat as much as you think.

That was an interesting autocorrect * reffuggess = REFEED.

Also you gotta live your life it's doesn't hurt every now and again to just do something be cause you feel like it. Like don't be that guy that refuses to eat some cake at birthday celebration...