Using tinder in 2015

Using tinder in 2015
>literally hundreds of matches

Reactivated tinder recently
>only 5 ugly matches in a whole week

Fuuuuck has the tinder market evolved or have i just got ugly and worn out with age? thought late 20s was supposed to be the hottest male age

Other urls found in this thread:

pdf-archive.com/2014/09/10/day-bang-by-roosh-v/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This happened in my uni area; then again it is summer. Thinking about adding a shirtless picture. But I don't have any except progress pictures in the mirror.

idk either i installed it two days ago, i just got 6 matches, swiping any remotely cute girl
what are ur pics like ?

Tinder's an absolute shitshow now. Back when it first came out, it was ez lays constantly. Now only the dregs remain, and they have horrible egos.

I've found that cold approach and Instagram are the new methods of getting laid. Make an interesting Instagram, and go approach girls irl.

roasties got their holes fucked. Now theyre looking for BETAS to support them. I bet some jew is going to make an app for that. He probaly called it "NICE GUYS" i know i would.

na its not you user

>used tinder when it was first out
>no fat chicks on it cause they wouldnt get matches
>7/10 matches constantly
>7+/10s message you first (usually just hey)
>girls didnt have a checklist of requirements
>girls didnt ask about height

not great but i put my good height and my face is a solid 7/10 so i should be getting some decent matches

ok thanks for the tip

Holy shit, a personality based app that pushes you to the top of the queue if you're a white knight.

how tf do i get an instagram started?
i was considering it, but im not really on social meida, havent got a facebook either

>recently got out of a 2 year long relationship
>install tinder again
before
>match with a couple of qts a night
>they'd usually message me first
>have some chats
>maybe meet one at a bar
>go back to hers or mine if it goes well
now
same bio and pictures
>a match every other day
>never message me first
>barely reciprocate conversation
>sometimes takes a week to talk them into going somewhere for a drink

it usually goes well if i can get them in person, but it's definitely become more difficult to get them there

>never message me first
>barely reciprocate conversation
jesus fuck this, ive got half a dozen matches in a couple of days but only one has responded, and that bitch sent like 5 words a time. i don't care if they aren't interested but why even swipe right if you aren't putting any effort in? its crazy man.

They just swipe everyone right too see their value not knowing that guys swipe right anything too.

If you delete your account, uninstall the app, and delete it from the facebook approved apps list, it will 'reset' your account and you'll get heaps of matches like when you just started. Look it up on google if you get stuck.

it's bullshit
it's easy to turn a rolling conversation into a meetup

one word answers and infrequent replies get you nowhere

>i haven't messaged you randomly on facebook, you're on a dating app

>i haven't messaged you randomly on facebook, you're on a dating app
That's the worst part of it. Ree

Reinstalled Tinder this month. In much better shape than the last time I used it, which is shown in my pictures.

About the same results as before, but I'm now at the attractiveness level where whales will initiate convos and practically throw themselves at me, but I still have to do the legwork with the girls who are actually cute. I find those girls are much more receptive than before though.

Gone on 3 dates this month. One was a catfish and I ended that shit early, and the other two were cute and the dates ended with a make-out.

Not bad considering the minimal effort I'm putting in.

Tinder was ruined by the masses just like everything else

You have to do a clean restart once in a while. As in, delete your account and make a new one. Some of the girls who Xed you in 2015 might be up for it now.

>Butthurt manlet detected

I put up a shirtless picture of me with my dog and got some decent matches but I still have absolutely zero game.

based cold approach daygamer

pdf-archive.com/2014/09/10/day-bang-by-roosh-v/

start openly insulting them. you need to make them feel emotion towards you. its easier to turn hate into attraction

>i even have a Smartphone
>message randomly on FB
>1 out of 10 Response
>usually i fuck her

Managed to lose my virginity at the age of 27 2 weeks ago thanks to Tinder. The girl i lost it to was hot as hell too, she had over 1800 Instagram followers so one of those types of girls. Still cant believe it actually.

Since then i have gone on 2 dates with other women and it has really boosted my confidence. Thank you Tinder.

She looks like a dirty whore.

Congratz mate, would fuck.

a. we know you're using it for guys that image is misleading

b. use grindr

>One was a catfish and I ended that shit early
why was it a catfish?

i feel like my hottest gfs/ most meaningful relationships are all in the past and there's nothing ahead for me...anyone else share this feel ?

Her pics were 30 pounds ago and had retouching to minimize her fucked teeth and bad skin

yeah

yeah some uneasy truth about that, chin up though time will decide

Depends on your age. If you're college age and feeling this way, chin up. You have a golden opportunity to fuck college chicks through your late 20s/early 30s if you stay in good shape.

If you're in your late 30s and thinking this way, yeah you might be right.

>third panel
>him.
>mowing your lawn for a bowl of rice

well, i have 1 semester of meme college left, but as a introvert, the college experience has left me so jaded, i barely wanna put in the effort to talk to anyone anymore. It also feels like a window closing before becoming a born again wizard

forgot pic for (you)'s

>ugly tats on nice tits
WHY?

I had 3 sisters growing up and as a result I was a total pussy. Introverted, out of shape, hopeless. My last year of college I bucked up a bit and lost all the weight, but I was still a pathetic introvert. After college I ended up rooming in a place with 4 other dudes - the time I spent in that house I learned more about being a guy and putting myself out there than in the previous 22 years.

Sure it's harder to meet people once you're out of college (you'll never be in an environment with so many like-minded people of the same age ever again) but it's not the end.

Two books I read that helped me were No More Mr. Nice Guy, and The Sex-God Method. Both are readily available for free online if you know where to look.

>fourth panel
>you working like a dog to pay for her living and kids school
>fifth panel
>her near the pool fucking him
>sixth panel
>she divorces and you're fucked

Matched with this tit monster the other day

Tell her to drop the pound of makeup and to stop drawing her eyebrows like a fucking canvas.

resorting to internet dating/tinder means you'll never make it

This is a 20 year old in Belgrade?!?!?

Holy fuck, life must be more harsh than I thought

>i feel like my hottest gfs/ most meaningful relationships are all in the past
Well obviously, you can't remember the ones in your future you dolt.

Kek, thats why having a younger sister is the boss.
I finished engineering 3 years ago, and my sister is 4th year of the same university now. We were always good bros, had same hobbies and i was always there for her.

Now she brings bunch of hot college chicks to party and drink in my apartment every weekend. I'm invited to all college parties and events and basically get girls just by being there and mostly.
Having a good job, apartment,a car and experience in college dating while still being in college social circles is heaven for me.
I'll admit it is a bit awkward to be seen by your sister when you make out with her friends, but i have to witness bad pickup lines from dudes towards her so its even..

Oh man, read The Rational Male, love that one

>Fall for tinder meme
>Match with cute grill
>We start talking, lots of common
>Get her phone number, decide to hang out after talking for a couple days.
>Fast forward, get back to her apartment, making out on the couch.
>Thinking I'm about to get laid, this night is awesome
>She is straddling my lap
>Wait...
>Something isn't right
>Mfw she is trans and didn't bother to tell me
>Mfw she has a dick
>Go home, uninstall Tinder, never use it again.

I'm bi and all, but you can't just spring that on somebody without notice. Jfc.

You are disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself.

It could also be because guys have turned Tinder into an aggressive routine.
Imagine being on the receiving end of the shit we pull. You'd sense that it wasn't 'just a bit of fun'
what do I know? I've never had a match.

WTF that's the reason some of us are using the app but don't get anything more than some decent looking women and single mothers.
In what city did you get trapped?

Literally all women are on tinder now for free attention and compliments

I'm curious as well. What do you post? You doing shit with your friends and normieish hobbies?

Why though? Seems like he's living the dream life.

>You doing shit with your friends and normieish hobbies?
pretty much, shit that would make people wish they were a part of your life.

I'm in New Jersey.
Apparently a good place for traps, cause I have alot pop up in my area.

It's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS

I installed it again recently after more than two years and it's seriously dry dudes. I'm in Sydney now so there is no shortage of attractive girls. My profile is probably not the greatest but I'm fairly fit which now equals a match every few days it seems.

>I'm bi
No you're not lol. You're just gay. Remove yourself from the Hetero pool please

Actually I am grill, so bisexual grill just means I'm straight and looking for attention.

the 2 on the left look like brother and sister

Let us get a bit /x/ for the moment.

I've used Tinder on and off since it came out.
The pictures that I use are the same and my profile is clean, absolutely no text.
After each cycle I totally remove my account, so all matches and FB link.
Now here is the freaky part, when I feel like a low life and I install Tinder just to have someone to talk to I get zero matches.
When I feel Alpha as fuck and confident with my body I get a fucktonne of matches.
And this is with the same fecking profile!
Either their is something in the air which makes people frisky, or we are all connected on some level and the bitches feel the A(b)eta waves though the ether.

based dreamlife poster

Makes me want to bust on them even more

I had a dream a few night ago, I was with someone who is gone now :( It felt so great, I was so depressed when I woke up, still am.
Now I want to use Tinder to choke some sluts and get rid of the pain.

>bi

you're not gonna make it, faggot.

you can actually meet new girls on instagram? I thought it was similar to facebook where you're just sharing with people you already know IRL

Then you should've taken a feminine penis in your girlpussy

I'm curious about this too. Instagram by design is focused on interest-based discovery, not proximity-based.

yeah somebody fill us in on how to meet girls on insta. I know there are a lot of Veeky Forums women that use instagram so I'd love to be able to meet some of them. Only women I meet IRL are fat or cardio bunnies

I've never tried it but a buddy of mine who's a Chad has used instagram to get girls before. He'll follow a qt and like some of her photos. If she follows him back and likes some of his photos then he'll message the girl with the usual tinder shit. If the girl's in the area he'll bang if not he'll at least get some nudes out of it

Same happened to me, I used it just for a confidence boost back then and because I was curious who would match with me.
I got multiple matches most of the days and I'm in a rural area.

I kinda regret being not serious about it back then, cause right now I would like to actually use it.

Had it installed for a week or so now and only got 4x matches and 3x of them were totally ugly the other one is like 100miles away.

>Chad
Yeah that doesn't help us

The algorithm definitely did some goofy shit, lately. I used to get 1 or 2 matches per day, then I suddenly didn't get a single one for 3 months, not even bots. I've gotten maybe 4 or 5 matches in the last couple months, now. Funny enough, this made me reinstall that shit show Bumble, and I've gotten 7 matches in 2 days there, but they might be bots: they all just open with a random gif, and then never respond again.

Dude how awkward is it relying on your little sister? That's like a college dude hanging around high school students. That's pretty creepy. And knowing your older brother is fucking your friends? His semen going inside your friends, the same dude who tries to flick boogers on you at 10 like no thanks keep the pools separate

How do you get laid on Instagram? On Tinder I had the same 5 pics of which 2 were shirtless, they took me a lot of time to set up. Since limited swipes have been introduced I'm getting less matches, but I don't think constantly taking pictures of myself for Instagram is worth it, how would I make them look interesting? Uploading gym selfies would probably be a bad idea.

do you recommend giving bumble a try

Where do you meet wife tier material? Do you just have to rely on mutual friends introductions?

>>blaming le algorithm

It's a pay app m8. They've obviously tweaked it so that your visibility is low in order to make you pay for tinder plus AND boosts.

>pennywise using tinder

Yes, mutual friends and also being less than 23 years old, that's where. If you missed the train, you missed it. Deal w/it.

Don't even bother instagram brings out the worst in people. You'll end up having to take pictures of lame shit consistently.
Girls will question why you don't post much or otherwise shit on your content.

Yup don't forget for insta and snap followers too.

I had the same last night. Thing is, dreams she shows up in are getting more and more annoying to myself while I'm dreaming. I used to see her in dreams and then wake up depressed. Last night she was annoying the shit out of me, just like she was during the end of our relationship, so that made it not as bad as it usually is.

My current gf is basically wife-tier, and we met on Tinder.

She's a foreign doctorate student who didn't know what Tinder was actually for, she was just using it to meet people since she had just moved to the city.

Cue surprise and embarrassment when I told her (after we had started dating) what the purpose of the app was - apparently prior matches before me were insistent on her coming over to watch a movie, and would ghost her when she suggested an alternate activity like going to a museum. She never understood why.

Been with her for 7 months. She's Chinese and I'm white, which was hard to reconcile as a /pol/ack.

Her visiting scholar vista is up in September, and we've both pretty much agreed it'll end when she goes back, but it's going to be hard as fuck when the day comes.

unless your profile game is on point don'r bother

>bi
faggots burn in hell

>She's Chinese

aaaaaannnnnddd dropped. Enjoy your Elliots faggot

Anyone knows good irl places to pick up girls?
I'm in my mid 20s, I don't really like clubbing since it's mostly drunk girls that aren't very serious about giving out their number.
I kinda want to get into a relationship not just ons.

Online dating is such a hassle, spam swipe, wait for matches, think about a creative first message, talk to them a bit, find a good place to meet up only to find out they're way different than what their profile suggests.
If they show up at all.

I'd rather see a person irl first.

pick a hobby
go to meetup.com and find that hobby
go and meet people that share that hooby

>She's Chinese and I'm white
absolutely disgusting

Yes use bumble it's easier matches than tinder. I do t recommend the catch all method either or you'll be pruning a lot of fatties all the time. Pic related my matches.

turning 23 in summer feeIs bad

dat feel when 24 and only single left in my small group of friends.

Bumble is so fucking funny, not just because of the "women have to initiate" thing. You install the app, set up your profile and start swiping - and you get a massive amount of cute chicks in your feed and some solid matches. Then after one to two weeks the app has closed the spigot and you're given nothing but hamplanets and shit-tier bitches. Basically you need to nuke your account every two weeks to actually make any headway in the app. They even threaten you when you try and delete your account - a pop up says "accounts that are deleted and immediately restarted won't be able to see the best matches!" which is complete hot air.

Also, check out the Bumble subreddit if you want a laugh. It's like a bizarro-world /r/Tinder, nothing but women complaining about how flaky men on the app are and how dating is so hard.

Read Day Bang by Roosh. Has a lot of good tips on this sort of thing, but it's going in with the assumption that you're decent looking and not a creepy autistic faggot.

I just want to find my 1-up girl

I fucking hate being short

man, that sounds like a drag. I guess the only foolproof method is getting outside.

does this "bumble" require a facebook account like tinder or is it standalone?

t. haven't had facebook since 2012, tried the tinder twice, felt like shit both times, even though i had plenty of matches and 1 decent hookup

Eh, you might as well. It's not monetized, yet, so it's unlimited swiping. And there are relatively few people on it, so I just swipe right on everyone until I run out of people. A lot of the girls I've matched with have been the fatties on Tinder I matched with and never messaged, or, again, really good looking girls who just send a first message, and never respond again.

Funny story though: I matched with a girl on Bumble, we talked for a week or so before uneventfully falling off (turns out we both deleted Bumble for being unfruitful), and I actually saw her come up on Tinder a few months later. I swiped right, and it was a match. She instantly messaged me saying, "You look really familiar, have we met before?" I told her we matched before and it was pretty funny. I actually ended up fucking her. Face was 5/10, body was 6.5/10. Only presentable girl I've ever fucked, honestly.

I'm not sure, I have it linked to FB, just download it and find out it takes 1 minute.

yes it does