youtube.com/watch?v=OvHWw96bV10
youtube.com/watch?v=OOSevPjyigc
youtube.com/watch?v=58dkMblR9RM
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1l7de0oBE
youtube.com/watch?v=E2lqG4aU3mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PPvz4qvNprE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all steroids and barely any hard work

all of these guys juice and they train just as hard as the average serious lifter, the only thing that sets them apart is their lack of concern for their health and extensive drug use
big fucking deal

So just like any other Bodybuilding/Strongman/Powerlifting contest?

this mite be cool if it wasn't 50% cringe as fuck announcers

I file that in the "so bad it's actually kinda good" category. PretzelTetzel is charismatic and tries way too hard but the other guy is like a fish out of water on the mic.

Would like to know his cardio routine. That's basically how he always wins.

Pretty good, faceless has some crazy strength / Endurance.

I liked the original Squat Challenge the most

he just does lots of volume work. if you always work at low rep ranges you'll never have endurance. the weights they use in strength wars are usually less than 80% for those guys so endurance is pretty much what wins it

youtube.com/channel/UCr329SDaS83S-7ej785lbrg/videos

Faceless is acutal powerlifter, hes just training powerlifting at a bit higher reps and lower intensites when preparing for strenght wars, off strenght wars back to high intensites low reps

t. polack

What makes Faceless even more impressive is when you see someone like Patrick B. who is a Strongman actually struggle on these exercises when Faceless just walks through this like it's a light breeze.
youtube.com/watch?v=hdgu_7DlPts&t=568s

He is also a Body Builder, isn't he? His ig says he's a powerlifter, bodybuilder and a Strongman.

>80%
>180 kg, 10reps that easy and fast

Nigger, i don't give a fuck who you are or that you squat over 200kg. Weight is weight, squats are squats, it will always be heavy at that amount of weight.

The speed he does it in and his form is impeccable.

>barely any hard work

lol, spotted the armchair lifter that thinks his fake natty idols are natural

every respectable lifter juices, fucking deal with it

I agree but look at Tom Platz here, doing 230+ kg squats like it's nothing.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6H-xs0fPyM

>You litrelly have to compare one of the greatest legs in existence to some polish power-lifter

Only shows how good he is.

he did 1 comp beacuse he had injuried knee, he said hes not doing it anymore and its gay shit

(he won tho xD)

I was at his seminars and coaching by him is pretty cheap (100$ for 6 weeks)

Other than main lifts which for him are - squats, bench, deadlift, pullups, dips all exercises + this above not done at high intenisty are done in tempo sets, for eg. RDL hes doing with 4 seconds going down, 1 secong up, 0 seconds stop and 0 seconds at the bottom

no bicep curls/triceps assistance if hes doing workout for you, a lot of weak points work (not in lift but in your body) he sees that one muscle is taking work for another he will programm you to push that weak muscle harder

+ literally no isolations, everything is compound movement

seba was ipf vice european champion back in 2012, he didnt compete in ipf ever since beacuse hes open about that his juicing and he went to WPC instead

youtu.be/FKNX-43Xccs?t=659

180x10 was to fucking easy for him, 180kg x10 means squat max is around 240

his max squat is 320

>every respectable lifter juices, fucking deal with it

Ben rice would tear the shit out of this faggot in a powerlifting meet and the dude is as natural as an amazonian tree.

He seems like a tall fucker as well. Only makes his squats even more impressive.

>Faceless is not tall, I'd say that's why he's so fucking strong. Lower center of gravity packs on a lot of mass on a smaller area. He's like 5'8'' or something like that.

>just because someone looks like shit means he is natural

LMAOing at your deluded life. Keep looking up to fake natty "athletes"

How the fuck is he bigger then most people next to him, are polish all manlets?

nope hes not hes, 5'9, just malecki standing next to him is fucking 5'5 lmao

nope, hes one of our smaller powerlifters

our best in ipf are jarota and wierzbicki which are 6'1 and 6'4

Seba is not even best polish powerlifter, or top3 hes just using media more

instagram.com/p/BVHi0XFFcTH/?taken-by=mr.deadlift&hl=pl

wierzbicki 6'1 99kg bw

180 for someone who can squat over 300 is literally cardio

I'd guess all the other guys are even bigger manlets.

>no argument

LMAOing at your deluded life. Keep looking up to roidfags and believing everyone who is stronger than you is on steroids despite training for like over 10 years.

>wierzbicki is 6'1

According to tom martin(5'11) krzysztof is as tall as him.

i think he's like 5'9 or 5'10 at most. i think he had height listed in one of the SW videos and he was under 6

His first appearance as Faceless lists him as 178cm

its cringe and retarded
especially their accents

They are all Germans and Eastern Europeans, of course they are going to have cringy accents.

If Tom says so hes prob right, wouldnt argue

yea dude. they should rename strength wars to just watch the faceless beat the shit out of everyone. the guys a monster.

>all steroids and barely any hard work
youve never cycled or actually been to a gym....................................................................right?

the only guy who can beat him is someone who is versatile as he is. a PL or a SM will be beat in endurance and any guy that has the endurance probably lacks strength to keep going through all the exercises

there aren't many people out there that have all of that combined. i wonder how klokov would fare against him since he stopped oly and spent more time doing CF

From their current roster they have no one that can beat Faceless. They have a lot of strong guys but they all slow down at a certain point a struggle a bit with the weight. Faceless is like Jason Vorhees, he just goes forward without stopping or giving a shit.

klokov would destroy him in anything involed overhead things, seba shoulder is badly fucked thats why he presses only behind neck

>tfw no tyler

klokov was the first guy that came to my mind that had a legitimate chance at actually beating faceless. he's very strong, has good endurance because of his dabbling in crossfit, does bodybuilding and also some strongman stuff.

he's amazing presser and squatter. his only weak lift is a deadlift (at least his max) although i'm pretty sure he'd be able to keep up with volume work at low weight because of his oly background.

it would all come down to exercise selection. klokov would probably lose if there were chinups and dips in there since i never seen him do that but i could be wrong.

it'd be fun to watch that's for sure

desu which is even funny considering they would lift same as here (180kg x10 squat etc)

I would bet on some top level crossfiter to win

Even Seba is "calling him out" now. Tyler is just having none of it.

they use real weights on strength wars

you guys think Pete Rubish could take him on ? Pete also does some high rep stuff quite a bit and is a fucking monster on the DL atleast. So assuminng they would use more weight (as they are both strong as fuck) and do somme 600lbs+ DL for reps I could see him winning depending on which other exercises are there. I have no idea how strong Pete is on Overhead and Bodyweight stuff though.

Pete is stronger but his typical powerlifter, he would get rip in bodyweight stuff and overhead stuff

would destroy seba in dling by a lot (pete dls seba max for 5 reps), squating wise seba could be a bit stronger tho

anyway, at this strenght level until they add like 40kg to this lifts its all about conditioning as their muscle are ready to kick this shit

this is too gay for me

I dont know if Seba would be stronger at squatting Pete is a fucking beast. Here from 2013:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvHWw96bV10

And they have done more weight than in the current video before, usually they Squat somewhere in the 440lbs range and I think they did something like 500lbs for reps before even.

So sure it depends on the format but it could be an awesome battle. I think Pete would take him in Squat/DL but lose quite some time in OHP/Bodyweight stuff if he could even do it at all.

Seba is not far off that number. I saw a recent video where he does 200kg like 12 times.

considering its highbar he could be stronger than seba

whats his max squat? seba its 320

is pete only 105kg? It would mean that hes only like 5kg heavier than seba and 2 inches taller

its far away, very far away

gap between 226kg for 15 reps and 200kg for 12 reps is huge

its like

guy squatting 80kg for 12 reps which means his max is around 115-120

and guy squatting 105kg for 15 reps which means his max is around 150-155

huge gap

youtube.com/watch?v=OOSevPjyigc

>220kg, 12 reps
Stop being so damn literal

>Some of his best lifts include: 920lb deadlift with straps, 460lbs pause bench in the gym, 733lb competition squat in knee sleeves, 446lb competition bench, 848lb competition deadlift, and a total of 2028lbs!

733lbs (~332kg) in knee sleeves, I cant say how much those add to the lift though.

why is this show so bad though?

This is a new format, they were ten times better before they made this league format. They had better editing, badass metal music and the workouts weren't so drawn out. I hope they improve on this format in the future.

okay bushbud

Every sport ever

So, Faceless vs NinjaTyler when?

>all steroids and barely any hard work
>barely any hard work

Nice bait.

Has the faceless lost yet?

are you fucking retarded? what do you mean literal? Should he just assume you meant something between 150-250 when you wrote 200 and the upper end would be just right?

Tyler would gass after the first exercise

GOAT How to videos. Seriously, watch them.
youtube.com/watch?v=58dkMblR9RM
youtube.com/watch?v=6c1l7de0oBE
youtube.com/watch?v=E2lqG4aU3mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PPvz4qvNprE

All workshops around 1 hour with weightlifter, bodybuilder, strongmen, powerlifter etc. Really good shit. The rest I never looked at

Especially the clean video is pure gold.

>this is what nattie cucks actually believe

>1830 total
>natty

these are worked as all hell

>5'11, 220 lbs
>5'10, 229 lbs

Jesus Christ, I thought I was stocky at 5'11, 200 lbs. Guess I have a ways to go.

Thats a good thing user.