Why squat?

Why do you risk injury in your KNEES and BACK literally the worst places to get hurt in for EGO LIFTING that can be replaced easily with much safer abd reasonable exercises?

Leg press
Hack squat
Leg curl + extention

Squatting is like an oly lift. Its more about technique. If you want big legs and you dont want to spend countless hours practicing the squat and hurting yourself THERE ARE OTHER WAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bs_Ej32IYgo
youtu.be/EdtaJRBqwes
exrx.net/Kinesiology/Deficiencies.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this'

i only do burpess bench push ups and curls

Easy increase in test and other related strengths.

Train legs faggot just dont squat
Also why are you not rowing? Dont you want a thicc back?

>the most natural human movement is dangerous

Lel fuck off faggot

>Train legs faggot j
6'3 legs are thiccc enough

>Also why are you not rowing? Dont you want a thicc back?

because i only train for combat. I did a dime(5 years) in prison and the exercises i do were my gang mandatory routine. In california prisons their no weights.

Its natural to squat its unnatural to squat with 80kg or more on your back
Have fine with your apt knee
and hip pain fucking mongoloid
Tfw your retarted prison buddies dont know shit about fitness what a suprised they couldnt even stay out of jail you think you should follow theyr advice?

Read from people who train mma fighters : you need to pull just as much or more than you push in your workout so you have healthy joints and rotator cuffs - ready for combat

Also big upper back is one of the most intimidating things on a man

Sumo and hack squats are fun. My glutes burn for days after that stuff.

lmao get good

This has been debunked your test levels are your test levels everything you do naturally to increase test is so minor it doesnt even matter

If you want high test pin test. If you want big legs train legs. If you want a broken back squat more

squatting is fine so long as you aren't doing crazy shit like 1 rep max weight or even 3 reps. same with deadlifts. the only way you'll hurt yourself with a sane 5 rep set is with poor form, just like ANY lift

Sumo no hack yes
Pic related is hack squat not the machine shit

No. Fucking up the squat is so much easier than other lifts. Im a personal trainer and when i started i use to tell my clients to squat. 70% got hurt doing but they didnt get hurt from bench row dead or anything else why? When you squat the weight is literally on your spine. Thats unhealthy man just dont fucking do it.

I know it looks manly as fuck but desu if you dont do it right it fucks you up and its hard to do it right

Inb4 bad form i watched alan thralls video 100 times with every client

pussy ass white boii wtf would you know? i bet you want of those mma fags who thinks he knows how to fight because you watch it. Like i said their is no weights in prison. I usually do that routine because it got stuck with me. That mma shit dont work in prison. Its all about blunt force trauma if you want to make it out alive. Also i used to box when i was in my teens.

Thats fucking retarted you need to train your back or your body will be unbalanced and you will have bad posture because of it.
Also pushups dont do shit after a while. And why do you train bicrps and not triceps? The tricep is the muscle of thr punch along with the back muscles.

What you are doing is retarted training for show off muscles. Its not practical for combat at all or for health. Or for looking big. You will just look slightly more defined its literally meme exercises kill yourself

Alright, sounds good.
Explain how is the good form of a squat, like the back, knee, angle between knees, where to put the bar, etc ...
I'm honestly interested because I'm really tall and I've suffered some back pains. I don't plan on getting my back injured, I'm doing ass to grass squats with 33kg so that should break anything in me.

Give me a hint

Nah son i box 3 times a weak. I fight more than you.
The only reasom you went to prison i because you are a fucking retard if you think it gives you any kind of toughness you are a moron and you need to kill yourself. Anyway our society will be better without you you fucking scum go rot in some parking lot with a needle in your arm fucking worthless piece of shit have fun with your weak as back

You should realy do some pull ups in your routine the back is a very inportant muscle for practical strength. Size.and combat

> LARPing that hard

Its okay, Timothy. I know summer can be boring but ninth grade is coming faster than you think

Watch all his videos on the squat multiple times
youtu.be/bs_Ej32IYgo

And for my final tip : stop squatting - just do a hack squat

Maybe you should get another job

fucking retard squatting is good for your joints. Also as long as you know how to brace you'll never hurt your back. Then you mention leg extensions which are fucking TERRIBLE for your knees. KYS OP

Top fucking kek

>he thinks this is safer

Just LOL

This puts all the weight way too low and makes it 10 times harder to keep your back straight lmao

Maybe you should lick my asshole clean
I agree leg press is not optimal and i would not recommend it. But dont squat its not healthy for the joints that is just plain wrong

youtu.be/EdtaJRBqwes

Maybe you should watch your blood pressure, bro. After all, youre a “““““““““““““personal trainer““““““““““

>the roiding dudes

btw they squat normally too. Post ur body mr personal trainer dyel LOL

>41793598
I dont care if they squat what im saying is you shouldnt

wtf lad you sound like coach rip's fucked you in the ass during low bar skwats. stop projecting retard

And what are your credentials?

Post your body and/or provide evidence as to why squatting is bad.

What the fuck you on about
I just did read the thread

How the fuck is this thread still alive?

OP is a schizoid maniac who first LARPed as a mexican gangster in prison and then as a very shitty PT.

HIDE SCHIZO THREADS!
DO NOT REPLY TO SCHIZOID POSTERS!

Stay safe, bros

i went to prison because well i didnt give a fuck.

>you think it gives you any kind of toughness you are a moron and you need to kill yourself

the moment you hit the yard you will cry like a little bitch. Maybe not toughness but stronger, maybe you the one that should kill yourself because you sound like a bitch catching feelings about how i exercise or maybe you just a MANLET. I forgot to put pull ups too. Thats another exercise we did in the joint.

guess again

L M A O

Lol how fucking retarted do you need to be to end up in prison you are a burdon to society btw im 6'3and 230lbs so eat my dick and have fun with you butt buddies in prison while i sit in my APARTMENT in the rich part of town with my WIFE and MONEY.

Im very happy your doing pull ups and i hope you have a strong back. Try doing some row variation if you can good luck bro

Why do i have to pay for your food in prison you fucking insect get a fucking grip and stop stealing and raping jamal be an adult ffs

Prison violence is a meme. As long as you don't fuck with lifers who got nothing to lose people are there to do there own time. Stop larping faggot

They might fuck with you if you look weak

You literally only said "it's unnatural" and "my clients were retards and got injured". Not convincing enough.

because I only have a bar with weights and a set of dumb bells

>6'3and 230lbs
prove it...

you still sound like a little bitch. We dont have sex with other guys in jail is a no no and can get you killed. Only blacks rape. Im not in jail no more and im also living comfy and happy. You the one that got mad about i exercise.

>Prison violence is a meme
tell me that when you hit a level 3 yard

>EGO LIFTING
>Leg press are more reasonable
>Its natural to squat its unnatural to squat with 80kg or more on your back
>Leg press are more natural
>Have fine with your apt knee (sic)
Shut the fuck up, literal DYEL faggot.

>leg extensions
>reasonable exercises

kill yourself... now

Controversy exists regarding the safety and performance benefits of performing the squat exercise to depths beyond 90° of knee flexion. Our aim was to compare the net peak external knee flexion moments (pEKFM) experienced over typical ranges of squat loads and depths. Sixteen recreationally trained males (n = 16; 22.7 ± 1.1 yrs; 85.4 ± 2.1 kg; 177.6 ± 0.96 cm; mean ± SEM) with no previous lower limb surgeries or other orthopedic issues and at least one year of consistent resistance training experience while utilizing the squat exercise performed single repetition squat trials in a random order at squat depths of above parallel, parallel, and below parallel. Less than one week before testing, one repetition maximum (1RM) values were found for each squat depth. Subsequent testing required subjects to perform squats at the three depths with three different loads: unloaded, 50% 1RM, and 85% 1RM (nine total trials). Force platform and kinematic data were collected to calculate pEKFM. To assess differences among loads and depths, a two-factor (load and depth) repeated-measures ANOVA with significance set at the P < 0.05 level was used. Squat 1RM significantly decreased 13.6% from the above parallel to parallel squat and another 3.6% from the parallel to the below parallel squat (P < 0.05). Net peak external knee flexion moments significantly increased as both squat depth and load were increased (P ≤ 0.02). Slopes of pEKFM were greater from unloaded to 50% 1RM than when progressing from 50% to 85% 1RM (P < 0.001). The results suggest that that typical decreases in squat loads used with increasing depths are not enough to offset increases in pEKFM.

I agree - leg extentions are bad and should not be done

DELET DIS

Stop braging about being in jail you fucktard thats literally the most embarrassing thing i have ever heard you are weak subhuman trash

What crime did you do?

>Being a violent, repeat criminal

JUST LOL

Whitecollar crime is the only acceptable crime to commit, faggot.

Just do leg heavy trap bar deadlifts with the lower grip.

Maybe you aren't teaching it right? Selecting an appropriate weight? Or taken suitable safety precautions.

Squatting isn't appropriate for certain people such as older clients sure but some form of squat should be suitable for the majority of people. As a proper PT should be able to assess what's is the most suitable for each client and adapt your approach to their specific needs and goals. Flat out not teaching people to squat doesn't make sense - it's a perfectly safe lift if you teach good form and don't ego lift.

>ITT: some faggot watched OZ and is now fantazising

Acceptable
Maybe. Just sharing my thoughts. I think it hurts everyone in the long run

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>there are people suggesting not to squat altogether
Shut the fuck up, idiot.

>Im a personal trainer
End yourself.
>70% got hurt
You. Suck.

>exrx.net/Kinesiology/Deficiencies.html
>Perhaps, a trainer was told by their client that their physician ordered them to avoid a particular exercise or a specific range of motion due to an orthopedic problem. More commonly, trainers offer these over-generalizations because their 'Cracker Jack' certification recommend such practices despite the ability of most people to safely perform these movements. Certainly, some individuals should not perform a particular movement due to a recent injury or an orthopedic issue, but to suggest a movement is inappropriate for all people is an erroneous assumption.
You suck, badly. Find another profession FFS.

Next time you make a LARP character try putting more attribute points in INT. Some charisma would work too.

Because I'm not a pussy and I like squatting

The first post you were quoting was about leg press, idiot.

> ITT a 16-yo beaner who just spent the night in a cell for pissing on a cop car

Veeky Forums

>charisma would work too
its 6 in the morning here dumbass. I was stating my exercise routine and some bitch ass clown got all butthurt about it. I stated why i do it. You want charisma go watch a movie.

That does fuck all for quads lmfao

Don't know what you're doing then. Make sure to grip the handles lower to the ground an use you legs instead of your back.

Enjoy your bad knees and back pain you mediocre fucktard

If you grip it lower you're using more of a hip hinge and therefore more lower back and glutes.

tell me how this doesn't exactly mimic a squat

>you can't

>Significantly Above parallel

as you can see she's using the upper handle, now turn the bar and use the lower one faggot.

found a special illustration for retarded people

>.5 inches lower, still above parellel

Hang urself my dude fucking pussy scared to squqt

i probably squat more than you, just providing some alternatives.

who the fuck even has this special snowflake piece of equipment? just do a hack squat you fucktards

Why an alternative if the real thing works? Explain to me why you would ever do this shit

get a new gym kek

homegym master race

If you can perform a normal squat with 315+ without any problems you dont need alternatives. Squats work for 1000s of athletes world wide.

People that have problems with normal squats can try those, they put less strain on the back and are like a combination of deadlifts and squats.

Can you out-squat Sammy boi, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xnlWJYzKsDw

>knees tracking between feet
>low bar back angle with high bar bar placement
Arnold no!

this guy is just asking for a hernia

even has weak quads look how he leans over

>even has weak quads
>he doesn't know who this is

Just lol

I dont need to know who it is ya dummy just look at the way he ''squats'' and you can already see that his quads are weak to the rest

That's how a box squat is done. it's a hip dominant movement.

Do you know how I know you're small, weak, and fucking retarded?

Btw I squat 240kg and my knees, hips and back are all healthier than yours.

c-can I do deadlifts for legs?

>leg extension
>good for knees

> it's an 'I hurt my knee quarter-squatting 2pl8, therefore squatting is bad for everyone' thread

HWWWOOOAAAA

You're a fucking idiot.

>mediocre

Livingston, CSCS (2004) explains, "The justification of contraindication is derived from the philosophy of training at the level of the lowest common denominator. There are very few exercises that should be contraindicated. There are lots of people who should not be doing certain exercises."

If you look up the definition of "mediocrity" you may find your puny angsty dyel face.

Pretty much this