TFW you realize natty lifting is YET AGAIN a meme because you have to lift heavy to get big as a natty which further...

>TFW you realize natty lifting is YET AGAIN a meme because you have to lift heavy to get big as a natty which further increases your risks of getting injured

Full Body 3 times a week.

>I'm just going to deadlift over 300 lbs repeatedly while pushing my body to the max, what could POSSIBLY go wrong?

>I'm just going to barbell row over bodyweight, surely my lower back can easily stabilize this weight!

Lol
Ok my dude

ROIDING CHAD does 115lb 4x15 rows with perfect form and he gets BIGGER

While NATTY KEK has to row 225 3x5 and risk his lower back everytime

>doing rows instead of superior chins or pullups

>instead

They're not mutually exclusive nor do they replace one another

Lifting for hypertrophy vs. lifting for strength is not a meme. Doing a full body 4x8-12 will get you gains if you want to get big, but not necessarily as strong as a 3/5x5.

Or keep doing your bro split, only hitting each muscle group once a week. Your choice.

not at first. once you get to heavy rows your lower back becomes a limiting factor because of the angle while in those two it never is

Chinups do not replace rows. You need both a vertical and horizontal pull.

>not wanting to lift to the max
>not wanting to test the limits of your strength

>Wanting to injure your body
>Wanting to stop exercising by the age of 35 due to numerous herniated discs and crippling joint pain

Nobody is stopping you from going online to buy roids faggot stop complaining.

my common sense is

>being autistic
none of those exercises are ideally vertical/horizontal, you engage all of the muscles in the area
i did only chinups during my calisthenics days and first day in the gym i lifted plenty in row

>Buying drugs from nameless, faceless criminals on the internet

What could possibly go wrong.

If you aren't working your lower back then yes you risk injury. Using good form and a balanced workout plan negates any real danger. If you are hurting yourself then lower the weight and work on your form before building back up. You will actually experience gains by using lower weight with more time under tension and longer negatives than using heavy weight and speeding through excercises using bad form

>buying drugs from nameless faceless corporation
ayy lmao

>le evil corporations don't have quality control, regulations and accountability

Ah yes. I'm sure Devontay brewing steroids in his bathtub with raws he bought from Bangalore Indian where Pajeets shit on the floor next to where it's synthesized is totally safe.

being this retarded

How would you hale them into court? It's not like drug dealers sue each other for breach of contract.

You don't have to lift heavy as fuck all of the time to put on mass as a natural.
Once you get to an uncomfortable amount of weight, a weight that you will struggle with and seems like quite a bit, you can workout with that and see mass gains for years.
Varying levels of intensity and volume and you will see results and get a very good workout.
You don't ever have to go beyond that.

meh if you are just "bodybuilding" there is no need to actually train that heavy....

Explain