So the evil Dr Lame Nordstrom cheated on his wife

So the evil Dr Lame Nordstrom cheated on his wife.

>Mfw Veeky Forumss idol is an adulterous pig

Blaha all the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

genderstudiesgroupdu.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/the-rraffic-in-women.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should both kill each other simultaneously that way I don't have to make the superhuman jumps in logic required to reconcile their existence

Maybe his wife should have kept him happy.

>Blame the woman xD

Fuck off /r9k/

>thinks its never the womans fault

Fuck off Reddit.

>it's always the woman's fault if she cheats
>it's the woman's fault too when the man cheats

Holy shit fuck off back to your containment board.

Anyone else think norton and blaha are equally as autistic as each other?

Mega cuck detected

isn't she pretty unfit and ugly?
both are very autistic but I'd say that blaha is more autistic

t. Red(dit) pilled virgin

Both are authistic but Layne is successful, at least. Not that I like him, tho, I watch Blahino's channel religiously

whose the guy on the left.

He looks like a monster.

yes, both are effemine asberger losers

Source?

mate that's ryback

they both sound like retards

Virings like you are worse than the SJWs you hate so much

Come on man, what kind of argument is that?
People care about what SJWs think just about as much as they care about what 'virings like him' think.

>norton spent $100k on lawyers because of bloho

"Virgins like him"' and the slutshaming that they reinforce are a stain to society that benefits no one, not even men, and the sooner the "redpilled" people understand it, the better.

>the slutshaming that they reinforce are a stain to society

How so?

You're throwing out statements without actually giving any factual basis what so ever. Stop trying to sound important on the internet.

What the fuck is it about Blaha that makes him look like shit but pic related actually looks good to me?

I get that I'm on an american board and that means there's a somewhat consensus on christian marriage and thus monogamy (with its inherent traffic of women that reassured exogamic relations thorough history, look up Gayle Rubin's short essay about that if you're interested, which I strongly recommend). But, if we expect any kind of sex liberation (which, in any case, should be deffended by the gay community on Veeky Forums, that while being a minority still exists) and, at the same time, heterosexual men expect any kind of recognition from any woman in a Hegelian way (that is, to affirm oneself's subjectivity in a public plane, thus, only possible through the recognition of another being that is considered close to equal and not inferior, which wouldn't be recognition but domination as exemplified on the Master-Slave dialectic relationship), sexual priviledge shouldn't be treated as parodies, as it doesn't preserve individual freedom equally (and there's few things that americans value higher than that). I'm aware that my speech comes close to Adorno's in the sense that I imply that our strive should consist of becoming free of any kind of domination instead of reinforcing it, and thus, its anti-authoritarian and closer to "cultural marxism" and doesn't conform with the trends of this site, but I'm sure a dissident voice to break the circlejerk won't do any harm.

tl;dr: read Gayle Rubin's Traffic in women, it's fucking short and you will be much more able to articulate your criticism towards feminism and SJWs after doing it (though I recommend it because it's interesting in itself). Here's a link:
>genderstudiesgroupdu.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/the-rraffic-in-women.pdf

they are both fat, but behdad is actually strong and athletic

Blaha just looks so disproportionate. He always sits hunched over for some reason and his forearms are laughabily small. But neither is Behdad, but his arms are bigger and he has better posture.

It's funny that Blaha always tries to pose so that his arms look bigger, but refuses to actually train arms (or train in general) on principle.

Superior strongfat mode

That's our boy Hemingway. "Nothing like killing armed men." And yeah, he looks like a white Shrek. He looks much bigger in real life.

What's on Blaha's left hand? Is that some type of wrist-worn projectile launcher? Is it a web shooter? Is it a laser sight mounted to his fists?

Norton
>broke his marriage vows

Blaha
>wife cheated on him and kicked him out because all he did was play Warcraft for 10 hours a day
>invents stories about being a mercenary and killing people when his dad said all Jason has ever done is work in a warehouse when he was younger
>is getting disability from the government, despite showing himself working out, but now claims to not get disability (which is false)
>gets treated like a moron by his closest friends
>is 5'8 and 200lbs of fat, but claims to be much bigger
>all he ever did was blatantly rip-off Stronglifts and add in some accessories without even working out himself
>has actually claimed to have a 2500 lb leg press for reps. yes, twenty-five hundred. He also claims a 405 lb close-grip bench press for reps.
>is a fucking retard

id sure as fuck rather cheat than be cheated on

He's actually 5'7 and claimed to reverse grip benchpress 500 pounds for reps