How do i become a strong man?

how do i become a strong man?

Just a sweet transvestite

what have you tried so far?

become a qt trap user, there are plenty of strongmen already, it's nothing special.

get some longer socks and sit on my penis no homo

Go through puberty, than we'll see

suck the protein from my cock and lift more

Veeky Forums is totally not gay
Veeky Forums is full of strong men who are not insecure about their sexuality

First you have to become a man

but i am

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

This thread again

LONDON

PLEASE BE IN L O N D O N

Can any gay dude explain why some dudes are attracted to traps? I always thought you fucking homos would be attracted to masculine men, because you might as well fuck a woman if you want feminine men, right?
I know most trap lovers are closeted homos, but are those who aren't closeted just ashamed of their homosexuality?

i member

wishing people burned to death isn't nice

For me it is both a sexual attraction and dominance issue. I like to be the big man in the bedroom whether I am giving or recieving. But mostly feminine men are just sexy as hell.

real gays are usually turned off by them. traps are usually liked by bi people

Hop in bed and I'll show you

>I like to be the big man in the bedroom whether I am giving or receiving
>I like to be the big man while receiving dick

what is this meme

>you might as well fuck a woman if you want feminine men, right?

It is exactly the opposite
With how feminine traps are, you might as well fuck a man. The same fun without any of the bullshit.

So new it hurts

>real gays
lmao straights call you a faggot, gays say you aren't faggot enough, you can't win
How about if it's cute and gets my cock hard I'll fuck it. You whinging cunts are never satisfied

Pretty much this. I once microwaved a cucumber and used it as a fleshlight. Had to bury it cause I didnt want my parents finding the soggy remains of the missing cucumber in the bin and asking questions. If it's smooth, feels good on my willie, and passes as a bitch, then I'll fuck it.

for you