/fph/ - Fat People Hate

FPH, old one died.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dieting does not work. Plain and simple.

>not having a bmi of 184

Fuuucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

pretty impressive vertical for a fat ass

this gift always breaks my heart

Why doesn't he just eat less instead of risking his life for surgery?

because he has zero willpower, his "wife" is a huge enabler and a fatass herself, and he's American.

time for fit to allow sounded webms

ahahaha

god that makes me angry, my 40 year old mother managed to go from 12 stone to 8 stone in 3 months.

>they told me I could do anything
>so I destroyed my ankle

>your body picks a number
>what in the fuck

Lol, great story.

observed in their natural habitat

>international no diet day
seems that every day is no diet day for them

Point 1 and 3 contradict each other

That's my question every time I watch 600lb life.

The doc makes them change their habits for a month or two and they almost always lose 60-80 pounds in that time whic hqualifies them for surgery.

But if they can do it for those two months, why do they need the surgery?

>unreasonable-expectations.gif

Because if they get the surgery but return to their old eating habits, they will stay fat. If they are denied surgery for losing weight on their own, they will get depressed and return to their old eating habits. The whole point is to get them to change their lifestyle, and In teturn they are allowed the surgery they want.

The surgery is supposed to be more or less a reward, its something to help motivate them to eat healthy and work out since having this surgery is so ingrianed in their minds theres no way theyd just keep going by themselves.

>FPH, old one died.
Just like the subject under discussion, they die quickly.

Anyone watch Rone? He decimates fat people

Berkeley was an apt venue to talk with Gay about her book: The feminist group “The Fat Underground,” led by Sara Fishman and others, was born here in the early 1970s, before Gay was born. The group broke off from the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance (NAAFA) when its members—feminists and fat activists—decided that a more political critique of fat discrimination was necessary. Fat Underground provided just that, asserting that America’s cultural fear of fat was rooted in its fear of powerful women, particularly their sensuality and sexuality. They held that “doctors are the enemy” and “weight loss is genocide.” Other tenets included a recognition that getting thin cannot be a solution to fat people’s problems and that fatness itself is a consequence of biology and not eating habits. Allied with the radical left, the group declared “fat liberation” as its goal. Over four decades later, the Fat Underground agenda lives on in the goals articulated by many fat-positive feminists.

Gay’s book does not overlook the politics of being fat. She excoriates a culture in which “a body is a matter of public record,” the subject of commentary by anyone and everyone. She takes down reality shows like the The Biggest Loser which rely on a staple the “shaming of fat people” and a “a spectacle of contestants pushing themselves in inhuman ways.” She also finds fault with Oprah and her fat-shaming mantra that “inside every overweight woman is a woman she knows she can be.” All of this fat-hating combines to form the wider culture that tells Gay and everyone else who doesn’t fit the ideal of thin that they must discipline their unruly bodies. Presented against Gay’s poignantly told personal account, these observations do not constitute a manifesto, the sort that can be adopted by fat-activists; they are more of an assessment of the cost of these aspersions on fatness.

Veeky Forumsfph utterly BTFO. How will it ever recover?

>many fat-positive feminists.

Or as my writing professor would have told me to write to economize

>fat feminists
or just
>feminists

That reeks of bullshit. No hospital in the developped world would allow a third of the shit that "happened"

I saw that shit this morning, she apparently had 2 miscariages because of her weight funnily enough.

What is that guy doing? There are specially trained people to help them get back in the water

That's pretty sad desu. Imagine what nightmare his life must have been

Poor stage

Just imagine the fucking sound that made. Like a wet ham being slapped on a marble countertop.

You'd be surprised dude. I used to be housekeeping at a NY hospital. Cleaning the ER at night was always a treat because the nurses and doctors liked to screw with and laugh at the patients there.

Usually drunks, but once they made fun of a fat chick and another time I heard them laughing at a guy who sat on his own balls and popped a testicle.

what a waste of internet server spaces these cunts are

I love how much effort they put into this shit. It's almost autistic

Is he making it seem like having a tiny stomach is a bad thing? Then why go through it?

Where are the lifeguards?

Dude, they are setting up the crane. It's gonna take a bit.

As we all know, it usually takes a crane to take it down.

when you're so fat you drown in6 inches of water

But opra is fat as shit...

She rolls back and forth and always talks about the merits of losing weight.

Why didn't she just roll? If left alone she would of drowned. How can anyone that stupid be allowed to live?

Holy shit this was the mood boost I needed for today.

Surgeons get paid to perform surgery, not give dietary advice

>dude looks dont matter
>I have a girlfriend and our relationship is ''perfect''.

Poor guy

Why why would she have an app known for meeting a one night stand just for friendship?

Kamoshida?

she is looking for that perfect ''friend'' that will give her the satisfaction that the cuck didnt give her

Well yeah it is in the doctors interest to give the surgery but how does the patient not realize it is unnecessary.

>pro cat photo
stop the fucking presses

I need to know how it's physically possible to burst your testicles by sitting.

>Surgeons get paid to perform surgery, not give dietary advice

t. someone who has no idea how being a doctor of any kind works

It's revealing how many of her reasons are actually just about having no willpower. They'll make up anything to do nothing.

Actually I sell medical devices to surgeons. They get paid to cut.

Yes, but when they are responsible for a patient, they are responsible for a patient.

For one thing, in the presurgical consult they won't operate if you're too fat and will prescribe you a plan to get there or send you to someone who does.

They may not get into the details, but they send you in the general direction of the treatment you need.

>being so fat you need a ultrasound to locate penis

heh

Not sure what you're contesting here. user asked "why would doctors perform surgery if they can lose weight with diet" and the short is, "it's what they do."

Obviously patient care is important, but surgeons are kinda the jocks of the doctor world. They take pride in their work and in their hands.

I mostly work with distal extremity guys, but also knee and shoulder docs. A wise man once said, "when all you got is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail."

Dumping images from some fatty photoshoot. One of these girls is a friend of my gf's. No, my gf is not a lard golem like them.

>inb4 filename

Yes, I'm a filthy phoneposter.

>Plus-size model Saucye West truly embodies her #FatAndFree campaign in this gorgeous backyard shot featuring a plaid two piece by Size Queen Clothing.

attagirl. She'll get there.

>Rachele of Rad Fat Vegan gives excellent advice while rocking quite possibly the perfect black printed two piece.

>“Put your body, fat, flat, round, hairy and shiny, however it is, in a suit. Dapper, pinup or athleisure garbage person. Cover up, show skin or come in a mumu. Just show up.”

I'm gonna need a source on this. I want to read ALL of their bullshit.
Please.

We should encourage the entirety of the left to embrace fat acceptance. They'll never be able to pull off a revolution if they get winded going up some stairs.

is that real? her face looks photoshopped

>We
>You and me
>do anything
kys normalfag

Looks real to me, the pixels are all there.

What if you're a massive fat fuck

She wants to bone but needs plausible deniability in case her cuckboi finds out about her profile

He got a running start

>mfw someone has fapped to this shit

stop this

You'd think with a brand name like "size queen" they'd at least look semiflattering on a fatty

What happened here ?

From last time it was posted
"My specialty now is not that intense when it comes to fattie stories, but I've got one fat-related from my time in med-school.

>after 4th year (so 2014) you get to choose between 2 weeks of ER and ambulance for summer practice
>I choose ambulance, since I'm a stupid shit and assume it's gonna be "an adventure"
>It's mostly boring stuff, people usually calling when the ambulance it's not really needed, most of the medical shit is pretty straightforward and our job mostly involves transport to the ER
>End of the shift
>We get one last call for chest pain
>We arrive in a shitty part of the city, enter the apartment
>It's filthy and it smells like rotten food and human feces
>Woman that called 911 is obese as fuck, doc starts the anamnesis and physical, paramedics bring the ECG,
>We move to the main room of the house
>The horror
>Patient on the bed is not as huge as his hambeast wife, but he has the nastiest case of inguinal hernia I have ever seen, it looks like all of his intestines are stuffed inside his nutsack
>The thing looks like it should've been operated on three years ago, if not sooner.
>The bed is wet from blood, as the compensatory circulation around his magnum scrotum must have ruptured somewhere spilling fresh blood on the sheets
>Wife mutters "oh yeah, also hubby is bleeding"
>You think?
>We try to try to tell the "hubby" that he has to be moved to ER
>He refuses, and keeps muttering that he ain't gonna do it
>Wife doesn't want to go either, but at least her condition doesn't look like a heart attack
>We try to explain that he can die from blood loss and the hernia has to be taken care of
>He keeps mumbling that he's not gonna go
>We do what we can to stop the bleeding, take pictures, take the written refusal form, fill out the documents and leave

Oh and he was (or at least claimed to be) a retired physics teacher in high school. Never found out if he died."

Routine for those biceps?

The collarbones as if they'd be visible under 530lbs of fat

That thing looks like Chris-chan after he fully transitions.

"I have a bf but I want to see if I could possibly do better"

You can't, you're not fat enough.

>3x10 lays family sized potato chip bags
>5x20 shitposting

That skin screams type ii diabetes.

How can you tell from their skin?

Look at the darker color on her cheeks. That's not makeup.
You can see the same thing on legs and feet.