Veeky Forums humor thread

Veeky Forums humor thread.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/this-is-what-superheroes-would-look-like-with-realistic-bodies_us_59402f1de4b003d5948b6f3f?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000050

Why would supes look like that? his not even human.

Should be called "Inaction Comics."

well, they got harley right at least.

>still keeping their ideal proportions and facial features

Why is he still a cyborg then? I call Bullshit on realism. Should just be a black guy with a cochlear implant

>Should just be a black guy with a cochlear implant

Why are the white superheroes just fat while the black ones just looks like they've been bulking and are ready to dominate some poor female. Is this part of the lefts subliminal propaganda?

Yeah.
Not "realistic" so much as made fat and out of shape.

This one makes the least sense to me. Why would a dude with a fake body make his fake body fatter than it has to be?

(((Realistic bodies)))

literally all they did was make them fat
do they not realize that there would be no reason that they are super if they were just some normal fat piece of shit

>realistic bodies
>draw them as fatties, dad bods and heavy chubs

How.. American

Also its made of metal how and why s it going to look like fat.

>Realistic body = fat
I want this meme to die

Why in the high holy fuck would Aquaman, a motherfucker that swims between fucking continents, look like a bloated shit? Those anorexia recovery people should be shot for producing such clickbait bullshit

POWERLIFTER

man this is a shitty thread start

sage

comic books are the gayest shit ever, gtfo here

More pressing question, went did they get rid of his blue eyes? I call Jewish tricks

Why did**

Fucking phone

i read comic books to mire the superheros

What the fuck happened to his cheeks? Did he have a botched wisdom teeth surgery before suiting up?

The way I see it is that why would they all look like this? These people do alot of training and are always in the go. How the Fuck would you be fat by doing all that?

Because the people that do this stuff don't actually read comics or enjoy the media. They don't have even basic understandings of what they're being critical of which is not only retarded, but inherently dangerous because social messages and media portrayals don't exist in vacuums.

Like look at Scarlet Witch. She can literally change the fabric of reality to suit her, so why would she opt to look like an overweight soccer mom when it takes her basically 0 effort to change anything about her? Why would Superman, an alien whose physiology requires no food on earth because his cells are fueled purely by solar radiation to an insane degree of efficiency, be overweight? Why would Gamora, who also has an entirely different physiology from humans, be overweight? None of it is consistent with any sort of canon in which these characters exist, but it's irrelevant to the analysts that are looking to put one thing down to raise their cause up. And it's dangerous because all of it stifles narrative creation while also creating false connotations to outsiders.

I'm not saying comics are high art or that any form of media is free from scrutiny, but there is a massive difference in condemning a piece for its subjective qualities, and putting it down because it conflicts with your own social narrative.

>realistic body
>completely made of metal and computer parts

are these landwhales smoking twinkies or some shit