Damn, this should be required reading

Damn, this should be required reading.

What's it about? Sell it to us OP.

I read once and don't remember anything. Catching name title to get easy shekels from betas.

It's "just be confident breh" the book.

>being ginger

It's about how to break free from the Nice Guy syndrome. Before I thought I was somewhat alpha yet it reveals beta symptoms that flew over my head.

Example?

if you want to become an autistic cuck

One major thing is about giving something with unspoken things attached. And also not being clear in your intentions with people, romances included.

It's more on topic there and also they need it the most.
"Don't be a doormat." That's all this kind of books are about.

They help you identify doormat behavior you do without realizing that lets others take advantage of you, and help you to neutralize it.

Yeah here's an example:

If you aren't willing to put the effort to read the fookin book you don't deserve the knowledge.

Cunt.

BASED Veeky Forums

Nice guys seek external validation. Not really "nice" but use nice as a strategy to get what they want. When rebuffed they throw a hissy fit "but I'm a nice guy, why won't you fuck me!?!"
Solution: look out for numero uno and sort yourself out first.

it amazed me by pointing out behaviours that are not considered beta or whimpy that actually are a sign of insecurity or fear.

the fact he traces it to the events that made you like that is great too.

I never considered myself a "nice guy" but the book frequently pointed beta behaviours that I related to. heavily reccomend people here to find a pdf or audiobook.

>women explain that "nice guys" are actually conniving slimeballs whose sense of entitlement is apparent
>bitchesandwhores.png
>a penis explains that "nice guys" are actually conniving slimeballs whose sense of entitlement is apparent
>MASTERWORK 11/10 MUST READ YESTERDAY

Well, at least the message is finally getting through.

t. beta orbiter

I'm sure this concept could be transformed into a good book but this guy didn't do that
It's just filled with conjectures about why people are "nice guys"
Read Nietzsche instead

I downloaded the book, read the table of contents, intro, and chapter intros. As an everythingless virgin with literally no friends, who doesn't talk to people, none of it applies to me as far as I can tell.

back to /r9k/, we're already normies here

actually buying the book is the most beta thing.
make new Amazon
get a free audio book
cancel on 29th day

>needing self-help books

If you type the title in google book literally is in PDF format online for free.