Someone please help me

Someone please help me

I've been lifting for a while ( a few good months) and there s 0 physical progress
What the fuck should I do?

Is creatine good for getting more muscular?

eat more fag

I did
And I got fat
No muscle whatsoever

Read the sticky.

Post routine and how frequently you've been lifting

Either try harder or give up because you're a genetic failure

No creatine is not a secret weapon, you may see a small boost in your strength or gain like a pound or two of water that's about it.

Tell us more about yourself, how tall are you what do you weight?
Did your lifts increase?
What's your diet like?
What's a few months and did you work out regularly?

>4iu HGH 5 days a week
>80mg anavar daily
>500mg sustanon weekly
>arimedex .5 EOD

Very simple with hard, hard gains. Almost no water retention. No sides (at least not for me) and you feel good. Great skin too as a bonus.

the downside is that it costs me about 50$ per day...

Its been a couple months ffs. It will take a while. You wont go to the gym once and the next morning youll look like zyzz faggot.

Post the info other user asked for so we know if youre fucking up.

well i'm 6'4'' and i weigh around 120lbs
my lifts did increase and i went from bar OHP to bar+10lbs in the first two months
my diet is pretty balanced around 40% protein 40% fats and 20% carbs.
And yes i did work out regularly, once every week i did a full body workout.

any tips?

3x / week
Chest - bench 30-40 KG
Flies - 30-45
Dumbell Flies - 10-12
All 5x10-12

Arms
Biceps 10KG
Triceps 20
Forearm 20
Don t know the names

I see progress only on my legs

And back but don t know the names
Sorry I m retarded

60kg
I.m 19

Worked out 4 months regulary 3 days a week

Do you increase weight every day or is that how far you've gotten up to within the few months?

120? you surely mean 220 right? I mean holy shit, you should be in the hospital.

Someone get this guy a barbell and some milk

>I see progress only on my legs
Perfect

>well I'm 6'4'' and I weigh around 120lbs
My dude you need to eat.

How old are you?

>And I got fat
>i'm 6'4'' and i weigh around 120lbs
Jesus Christ, how was Auschwitz? You're clearly not eating enough. Start eating way more now. It's no wonder that you're weak as fuck

Within the months

Ignore this fucking retard - You either ate way too much fatty food, or didn't bother to train.

Count calories, calculate macros. No need to be Autistic about it, but you need a general idea of how much you're eating, and how much of that is protein/carbs/fat.

As for OP -

Don't expect ANYTHING in "a few months". Have you even been consistent? Are you eating properly? How many calories a day? Macros on point?

I bet the answer to all of those is "no/I've no idea".

Do that, and get back to us.

As for creatine - yes, one of the few supplements that is known to work and is totally safe.

As for people like Zyzz, and indeed most impressively built guys, they did steroids. Nothing wrong with that, I'm on my first cycle myself, but get your shit together before you even consider it.

The post OP needs, but not the one he deserves. Everyone progressess physically if they count macros correctly, hit the gym consistently (follow a routine like a slave without skipping a single day), sleep enough and focus on progressing every time they are in the gym. It's not hard, but it requires dedication and nada half assing

Well it's good that you are following a balanced diet but if you want to weight more you gotta be in a caloric surplus.
There is calculators online that will help you find out what you burn at maintenance, just add to that until you start seeing small weight gains on the scale every 1-2 weeks.

Also one full body workout per week won't be optimal for gains, try 2 or better 3 times.
But I can't really help you with your workout since I don't know what your routine looks like.

Oh and if you're improving your lifts you're probably growing, I mean it takes a while a lot of people look dyel even after months of working out especially if you never did much of physical work or anything like that.
What if you can OHP double the weight in a while, do you think you will look the same? Obviously it won't.

You could also look into body dysmorphia, a lot of people don't actually see themselves how they changed their looks.

Well I think I explained it to other guy already, I know not everything applies to you also but that's general advice that you should also take into consideration.
If you're skinny fat your muscles are probably still covered by layers of fat, give it some time like a year maybe, I bet you changed but just don't really notice it yet.

Yep.

There is only one time "genetics" comes into getting a good body, unless you're actually physically deformed.

Yes, some people can naturally build muscle/burn fat better than others, but its negligible.

The real role of genetics is in dictating whether you're driven and motivated, or a lazy beta NEET.

Even then though, nothing a little Test won't fix.

>40% fats and 20% carbs
sounds very unhealthy. I'd flip those if I were you

Macros are WAY off.

No need to eat 40% protein. At that height and weight, you'll be looking at around 3500kcal per day. Most of that protein is an expensive waste.

Even if you're on steroids, protein shouldn't really be much above 40% as a maximum.

Carbs are your most important. Up that shit to 50%, protein to 30%, fat to 20%. Make most of that fat healthy fats too.

Read SS the book

Ss what

back in the day they cut their enemies' throats with their jaws
Its called Storm of Steel by Ernst Junger