1 year of lifting

1 year of lifting. My chest is lagging incredibly, any tips on bringing it up?

Work it harder, three times a week. Do more isolations. Try all the chest related machines and find which you can feel in your chest the most. Go to failure on exercises that won't hurt you by doing so.
The reason most gymbros have a big chest is because they work it a fuckload.

what happened to your nipple?

>My chest is lagging incredibly

More than your chest is lagging, I'd say. What's your height?

Same thing happened to my left titty 6 months into lifting. I think its gyno.

Bench 3x per week, minimum
Wide (beyond the rings) grip bench
Spoto press

you need to eat more

GYNO

work chest harder at least twice a week. some people here are saying 3 times a week but I think thats overkill, it'd be more beneficial to go twice a week with hard work, than 3 times half assed. also eat more. keep lifting brah

chest flies

thats like 3 weeks of gains either you are pre pubertal or not training hard/eating big

on closer inspection I take it back

it's no gains at all

>My chest is lagging incredibly,

Everything is lagging.

Damn bro what have you been doing? Are you low T or does your programming/diet just suck?

Which side is the before and which is the after?

definitely looks like you made progress

you just gotta eat more though dude

That's one whole year of work? That's fucking depressing bro, when I started I made gains like this in like under two months

It's just increased body fat, it will go when you cut.

lol, go buy some supplements mejt, to notice some decent gains you have to work out for like 5 years, unless you are short and have some gorilla test levels

It may not look like a lot for a year, but he definitely looks better in the second photo than the first.

Keep working at it, man.

tell me about your routine/diet
I used to get slow gains like this when I just fucked around, but this looks like the gains I made in 2 months after a long ass break and drug habit.

Plenty of papers have shown that increased frequency maintaining overall volume is best.

2x10, 4 days a week in fact.

>5 years