Hello Veeky Forums i am finished with SS and i can preform 1/2/3/4 for reps...

Hello Veeky Forums i am finished with SS and i can preform 1/2/3/4 for reps. My question now is what program should i follow for optimal muscle hypertrophy i dont care about strength anymore. I aspire to become a natrual bodybuilder. Pic related is what i have been looking at currently.

There are serious natty bb threads on here once in a while. I may have a good cap on my home computer to upload later. A lot of people like Lyle's stuff, though like anything a lot of people hate him too.
T. Strengthfag who doesn't know much about bodybuilding

It's from the muscle and strength pyramid training so it's a good program from a reliable source. Try it out and see how it goes.

My goal physique is Alberto Nunez. Yust wanting a ripped but not huge look. Atm im 6.4 200 pounds at around 12-13% BF with veins across abs visible. But im really thinking about this split if no one has anything more to offer

Would be awesome if you have something nice stored user

How long did it take you to get to 1/2/3/4 for reps on SS? How do you look now?

6'4"? What are your macros?

12 eggs, 400 gram cottage cheese and 0.5 dl steel cut oats + few protein bars.

About 2 years.

those aren't macros, and that's not a healthy diet.

1/2

2/2

Congrats btw. Were you able to make it all the way there on SS? You kept adding weight for 2 yrs? I've only been on it for four or five months and I'm already stalling.

Honestly, it's not all starting strength. I've program hopped abit but there had been no point or progress on them. Everything i deem to have aided my physique and strength is compound progression on SS.

You got 1/2/3/4 on SS? Did you modify the program at all?

Chin-Ups,dips and variations of the main lifts when stalling/bored. For example snatch deadlifts, front squats and dumbell ohp/bench

Monitoring thread. Any tips for beginners OP? SS for two years sounds like a while but hell 1/2/3/4 is a goal

Use a belt, squiize your gluutes

so you're already past SS bruv

I think what you mean is that you're past strength training as a main goal and now want to peak out size

ever thought about PHAT?

Got some usefull links etc on PHAT, ive heard it been mention before.

Albert nunez actually has his own upper/lower split for lifters. Look it up.