Using amphetamines to work out, good or bad?

Using amphetamines to work out, good or bad?
Personal experience if you remember/ force your self to eat good when taking them and working out, you actually make great progress building, what's your openion/experience?

>me

delete this thread

So no one uses amphetamines to work out??
>doing it the hard way

Bump

Nice hair you fucking ugly faggot.

Ever heard of DMAA in pre workouts, like the original jacked 3d? Guess what that is, or at least how it works? Amphetamines work, although you probably don't want anything to strong for frequent use with blood pressure and heart rate and shit, then again...

Just be careful, one time it made me go too hard and I ended up puking my guts out in the toilet for 10 minutes or so

You'll start relying on them. Use them on rare occasions unless you want to just use them all the time and lose the fun of it.
Stop being a twat, he's just asking

Good, but it will probably kill you.

Using amphetamines would just be a crutch

Use steroids.

The strongest men use steroids and caffeine and sometimes a whiff of amonia

You should smoke meth before you workout.

It's totally good for you. Don't believe all the negative bro-science they try to say about it. I've had my best workouts on the stuff.

Good luck coming off them. I was on adderall it was awful trying to quit.

bad you fucking idiot. that shit already increases your heart rate a ton. add the stress of an intense work out to that and you're begging for a heart attack at a young age

t. future cardiologist

I got an adderall script, I take one at about 3-4 to get through the sludge hours of work and keep me
Amped for the gym right after work at 5.

great for cardio and making you less hungry, it doesnt make you stronger though and the higher blood pressure isnt nice when youre trying to go heavy

>it doesnt make you stronger though
that is false, I used to warm up with two plates

I hope you enjoy your heart palpitations.

You'll take great shits

the OP image does not show an amphetamine, rather a SNRI with some amphetamine-like effects.

I don't think that's what they're intended for, just take them as prescribed or you'll end up hooked like all the other college adderall junkies.

Looks like Lisdexamfetamine to me.

This, cause using them too much does cause problems, x druggie

Also I take it in moderated ammounts, open a 50 mg vyvance and cut off about 2/5 and that's working good for me, I used to take allot (2-3 50mg and other amphetamines including ice ) but that just gave me ugly come downs, addiction, starvation, & staying up for days , not good

Bump