Let's discuss the fitness youtuber no one ever discusses, the cringe master himself JaxBlade

let's discuss the fitness youtuber no one ever discusses, the cringe master himself JaxBlade
He makes exercises based on animoo characters because he thinks it's inspirational
What does Veeky Forums think of autistic weeaboo fitnesstards? youtube.com/watch?v=Hl098KeiJQg&t=13s

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
mangadoom.co/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manlet.

black weebs are the masters of autism

is one punch man achievable natty?

I've watched his stuff before. It's actually kind entertaining.
If anything, it'll get other weebs and dudes who have a passing interest in anime and comics and the like to get into fitness.
Should probably get together with that chick who does all of those meme workouts that are posted on instagram.

I don't really have a problem with it. Seems pretty interesting.

Sounds like you hate it when other people have fun.

>Not wanting to get tough like the toonz

That actually is kind of fun. Should make suggestions on how to change it so that normal people can do it rather then cartoon characters created by out of shape artists.

So he doesn't want to be fat smelly weeaboo found at conventions?
Sounds great to me.

How do black people manage to be the biggest weebs without looking like fedorafags?

>I don't like that weebs are bettering themselves

Man I would fucking LOVE to bring a weeby kid from a con to the gym.

he looks like a pallete swap of 1pman

It is if you stick to his regime

100 Pushups
100 Situps
100 Squats
10K Run
EVERY FUCKING DAY
FOR THREE YEARS

I'm just shocked he only lost his hair.

>Situps
bad for your back though
replace with planks or mcgill curlup

probably because they are not as self-conscious as whites and asians tend to be, so whatever stupid shit they do feels "more natural"

just be yourself

I don't know what you're talking about. Blacks being weebs is a hundred times more cringey

>bad for your back
Because you do them wrong, wee lad.

Kenyans fail "mirror test" of recognizing that the mirror reflects themselves. It's a fool proof way of self-recognition and consciousness.

Of course the last bit of the study attempts to excuse them from the results bc you can't call them dumber than everyone else...

www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf

Incorrect, as I do not do situps.

Point is, most retards do them the wrong way. That's why their backs hurt, not because the exercise in itself is bad.

Still, L-sits and straight leg raises are the two best exercises for abs.

t. black weeb

in fact, all non-newfag blacks on this website are weeb losers, see mad thad, inspector redwood etc.

bcs its racist to think of them in any negative light

always accept them

So children who've never seen a mirror or reflective surface are shocked and surprised by a mirror?

Isn't that like a running gag in most disney cartoons aimed at children? Like someone who's never seen a mirror before is shocked and awed by it?

Those are legends. Thad will forever be a legend

well yeah, imagine being a social retard AND being black. they're the biggest robots.

read the study, it's done on infants who are unfamiliar with mirrors and are being introduced to the concept.

got his "This Manga will make you TRAIN MORE than Dragon Ball Z " video somehow once while running music from youtube and landing on the jap side

>first lifting centered manga i ever saw
>mangadoom.co/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru/1

outside of gimmicks has also quite a few factual data for noobs which is pretty cool.
Anything that get's people up and into it is a good thing imo.

Because nigger culture rejects them for being "too white" if they don't have 3 felony charges, 2 baby mamas, and don't listen to rap by the time they're 15 and drop out of high school.

Then they are often the outsiders even among the (although more accepting) weeb community for simply being black.

The end result is an inferiority complex. The lack of acceptance his whole life is supplemented by throwing themselves even harder into the weeb and animu lifestyle, culture, and media than normal weebs. The end result is an advanced state of hyper autism.

I wouldn't go that far my friend

but your right about one thing being an oreo is looked down upon

Would this actually make you look kind of athletic?

Saitama seriously has the coolest physique

weeaboo fittards > fat fucks plaguing american society

At least the first aren't laughing stocks around the world and can only lead to hotter awkward weeaboos.

I think he's accomplishing more with his life than you are making this topic. Pure unadulterated haterade.

Don't be a faggot op he is getting fat weebs to get fit, hes a saint